PDA

View Full Version : BabyTWays has a stalker........................................... ...................

MadHattersMother
01-08-2012, 05:40 AM
on tha look out now cuz im trying to be the king of robberies like Babytway is the queen of robberies!

Penutts Sig "BABYTWAY IS MY ROBBERY HERO!!!!!!!!! WAIT FER ITTTT WAIT FERRRR IT"

Really Penutts. Really......................
I snigger everytime you try to win her affection................... ;).

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OQN6cOY5Y2U/TdO--JmnnSI/AAAAAAAAAqU/VXXVx3iqnBk/s1600/T109+-+little+love+peanut.jpg

Anubis
01-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Yawn......

MadHattersMother
01-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Come on everyone one knows it. But are just afraid to say so.....

G Wiz
01-09-2012, 12:01 AM
"I like turtles"

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 01:16 AM
Thanks for bumping it too the top G Wiz.....

Yeah agree turtles are kinda cool. Not as cool as penguins but still............................................. ...

Penutt
01-09-2012, 05:14 AM
Penutts Sig "BABYTWAY IS MY ROBBERY HERO!!!!!!!!! WAIT FER ITTTT WAIT FERRRR IT"

Really Penutts. Really......................
I snigger everytime you try to win her affection................... ;).

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OQN6cOY5Y2U/TdO--JmnnSI/AAAAAAAAAqU/VXXVx3iqnBk/s1600/T109+-+little+love+peanut.jpg

Haterism is confirmation of my greatness! Dude you sound a lot like gameadd1ct. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, something fishy going on here and it ain't tha tuna sandwhich!

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 05:19 AM
I don't hate you I pitty you........

Quit with the psychoanalysis. sigmana Freud you are not....................

Why don't you talk about how much you are in love with bsbytway?

Penutt
01-09-2012, 06:56 AM
We need to email funzio so they ban madhatter for ever!

come on do it!

Started by Ram‎, 01-08-2012 03:05 PM12

Replies: 17
Views: 245

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 07:01 AM
Lol I feel we are both going to reach a point soon where we ate going to forget all our differences and become friends soon. Common lickl love peanut wot ya say? Give a brother a hug

Rarelibra
01-09-2012, 07:46 AM
Lol I feel we are both going to reach a point soon where we ate going to forget all our differences and become friends soon. Common lickl love peanut wot ya say? Give a brother a hug

Give a brother a hug? Admin - note this verbage. This member is a sock puppet for MadHatter, who was banned and later warned on 4 January for continuing actions. No mother I know would say such a thing (give a brother a hug?).

MadHatter - your IP needs to be banned as you have shown that you cannot respect other members, nor can you respect a period of being banned without coming back on playing a relative in an attempt to continue to harrass others.

We would respect you more if you went away and came back after your ban expired. At least then you would be able to have a fraction of respect.

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 07:52 AM
Lol that's a total joke. Stop the witch hunt and stop feeding the fire and trying to get me to react......

If I'm looking for attention. Congratz u just gave it to me. You lose

If I'm on the road to recovery and I think I owe to you all and all that junk. Congrats you lose as you will have the old me back faster than you can dissown a ginger step son

Option 3 treat me with respect stop the witch hunt see a better side of me....,

Penutt
01-09-2012, 08:11 AM
Give a brother a hug? Admin - note this verbage. This member is a sock puppet for MadHatter, who was banned and later warned on 4 January for continuing actions. No mother I know would say such a thing (give a brother a hug?).

MadHatter - your IP needs to be banned as you have shown that you cannot respect other members, nor can you respect a period of being banned without coming back on playing a relative in an attempt to continue to harrass others.

We would respect you more if you went away and came back after your ban expired. At least then you would be able to have a fraction of respect.

Like I said in another post, "a fool can not argue with self!" I have chosen to no longer respond to this person because he wants attention very badly whether it is good or bad but if no one responds to his ignorance then his desire for a constant audience is not quenched. Not only that, I very much doubt if this mystery person last through out the rest of the day before his IP address is permanently banned. Sidenote: I just finshed visiting the "Suggestions & Feedbacc" section and the atmosphere over there is what it used to be like over here before the invasion of the imp. No one attaccing each other and enjoyable subjects.

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Like I said in another post, "a fool can not argue with self!" I have chosen to no longer respond to this person because he wants attention very badly whether it is good or bad but if no one responds to his ignorance then his desire for a constant audience is not quenched. Not only that, I very much doubt if this mystery person last through out the rest of the day before his IP address is permanently banned. Sidenote: I just finshed visiting the "Suggestions & Feedbacc" section and the atmosphere over there is what it used to be like over here before the invasion of the imp. No one attaccing each other and enjoyable subjects.

You just reacted....

Rarelibra
01-09-2012, 08:24 AM
You just reacted....

I am convinced with all of your spelling errors that you are an adolescent. I am also convinced of this with the fact that you blatantly disregard rules that were set up by the forum (and forums in general) - including the rules in which you were banned, yet you chose to re-regiseter under another moniker and continue the type of harrassment and confrontation that you did under the original member name before (something that another person - family member or not - would not choose to do). It is unfortunate that you choose to continually disregard the rules. You will end up getting your IP banned and not be able to positively participate in this forum.

But you have shown no chance of changing your behavior.

Anubis
01-09-2012, 08:24 AM

This is the truth. If your serious about changing. Then stop posting, takea break and when madhatter returns contribute without offending the forum.

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 08:34 AM
Thanks for the response but it seems a bit pointless iv been tarred with the forum demon brush I dout I will be able to remove it. after seeing the comments about hatter changing for the better.

Forgiven and a contributing member

Or

Dispised and a total nuance.....

Looks like people are choosing the old hatter. Your choice it's your forums after all

Either one I don't mind at all