PDA

View Full Version : Selling buildings

silverbackspur
01-07-2012, 03:19 AM
Has anybody sold there 1/3/6hr buildings including gold buildings when they reach a higher level or high income per hour. Do you get half the value including all the upgrades.
I'm considering selling mine as they are the only ones which get robbed as I can't collect on time. I have spent time upgrading many to level 10.
I also would like a more accurate income per hour.

silverbackspur
01-07-2012, 06:50 AM
Well, does anybody know if you get half the value of all the upgrades as well please?

Certes
01-07-2012, 08:32 AM
Yes, you do.

Be patient, people DO sleep you know.

Penutt
01-07-2012, 08:45 PM
I recently sold quite a few of my money buildings including my level 10 basketball court, my wedding chappels, my gun shops, and my pawn shops. I can't remeber how much I received for them but to be honest it really didn't matter. I sold them to better sync my buildings for an uninterupted night of sleep as well as to purchase other buildings that provided better income. If you get a chance go view the money building spread sheet listed on one of Syn's post and it can really help you to make good informed money building decisions.

silverbackspur
01-08-2012, 12:34 AM
I recently sold quite a few of my money buildings including my level 10 basketball court, my wedding chappels, my gun shops, and my pawn shops. I can't remeber how much I received for them but to be honest it really didn't matter. I sold them to better sync my buildings for an uninterupted night of sleep as well as to purchase other buildings that provided better income. If you get a chance go view the money building spread sheet listed on one of Syn's post and it can really help you to make good informed money building decisions.

Thanks I will go check that out. Im a but reluctant to sell them, but think it will be wise in the end.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-08-2012, 12:36 AM
Has anybody sold there 1/3/6hr buildings including gold buildings when they reach a higher level or high income per hour. Do you get half the value including all the upgrades.

i think you get ONLY half of last upgrade cost.

silverbackspur
01-08-2012, 12:41 AM
i think you get ONLY half of last upgrade cost.

Thanks, I imagine they will still add up to a bit.

MadHattersMother
01-08-2012, 09:09 AM
For me I sell my rubbish cheapola buildings, the hoods gotta be kept pimp..........

No point looking at a mess every day, your hoods gottsa look bling. Yuno keep up appearance and ol. No point at lookin a ramout city each day.....

Calls for a new thread!

DCjG
01-08-2012, 10:42 AM
I've thought about it but can't bring myself to do it as I've spent so much time getting everything to fit perfectly.

silverbackspur
01-09-2012, 01:57 AM
I've thought about it but can't bring myself to do it as I've spent so much time getting everything to fit perfectly.

I know what you mean. I'm struggling to sell them now. I've just added up what I would be selling . It would be an income of 29,183 per hour.
I'm sick off my hood looking messy with buildings squashed together so I'm going to try bring myself to do it today.

silverbackspur
01-09-2012, 02:09 AM
Plus another 10k for my laumdramats.
Ahhh 39,183 ph

Penutt
01-09-2012, 05:07 AM
Plus another 10k for my laumdramats.
Ahhh 39,183 ph

At level 107 with $113,118/hour you are not doing bad. Keep concentrating in your economy because it will pay off in the higher levels.

Rarelibra
01-09-2012, 05:15 AM
I sold most of the buildings 1/3/6 and only went with 12/24/48 (with the exception of 8s, which I syncd up). However, I am at the "Build 100 buildings" goal, so have built some buildings to achieve this (and will sell them all off again - or leave them for the mice at night, who knows).

duelblade
03-15-2012, 02:22 PM
I say don't, I sold off my laundry mats and 1 hours including my my 2 merry go rounds now that i sold them off im thinking of rebuying them since i enjoyed being able to log in and there always being money for me to pick up.

AppleMacGuy
03-15-2012, 03:20 PM
I'm considering selling mine as they are the only ones which get robbed as I can't collect on time. I have spent time upgrading many to level 10.
I also would like a more accurate income per hour.

I don't know what level you are in the game or your economy, but at the right point sell them for sure. You must emotionally detach yourself from the effort and time that you've expended on them. They've served their purpose...focus on the real big money buildings! :D

I sold all my 1/3/6 buildings ages ago cos it just became a hassle collecting...and you can't leave them around as ou just become a robbery target, particularly the Laundromats for their high RP. Also, ultimately it ends up costing you way more than you've gained when you have explosives...losing a stack of $3K Stun Grenades or worse a few $150K Land Mines will soon make you sell them! :p

Dorian Gray
03-15-2012, 04:16 PM
Also, ultimately it ends up costing you way more than you've gained when you have explosives...losing a stack of $3K Stun Grenades or worse a few $150K Land Mines will soon make you sell them! :p

Damn you AMG, one of my goals is not to sell but expand. The only real reason I've seen for people selling buildings is because they don't want to expand for whatever reason. You actually give a sensible reason for why I might have to change that philosophy in the future.

AppleMacGuy
03-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Damn you AMG, one of my goals is not to sell but expand. The only real reason I've seen for people selling buildings is because they don't want to expand for whatever reason. You actually give a sensible reason for why I might have to change that philosophy in the future.

Nothing wrong with expanding - my next one will cost $40 million :p

But IMO, and assuming you have a decent economy (it looks like you do!) and not much after level 135 when the Office Building is unlocked, it's time to sell up the dead wood. Seriously, I felt much happier for selling the 1/3/6s. I've just got the damn Sport Bar to offload now - and I will do that immediately after completing the level 10 upgrade goal...regardles fo that that it will have cost millions to get there and a few hundred hours...I must be bonkers (to bother with the goal)! The Modern Loft was another one - purchased to comllete the goal, but as a 1 hour building I got shot of it soon as possible.