PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion.. Can it get some support?

Durantular
01-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Hey ladies and gents,

This is just a suggestion I thought of a while back.

I'm a non-gold spender but am open to the idea of buying some. Heres my suggestion..

Having the option of paying $10 to have gold replenish 1 every 12 hours. So every day you make 2 gold. I know it's not much, but after a week you'd have 14 gold. Still small, and I think CC would win out of this. I'd personally enjoy the idea of knowing you'll never have to keep rebuying gold, but if you did want a fast top up, you can always buy some.

Perhaps being able to rob gold aswell from players after purchasing this? Or robbing players gold on this set up?

What do you think? Can we get funzio to add this in an upcoming update with enough support?

Penutt
01-06-2012, 06:10 PM
Hey ladies and gents,

This is just a suggestion I thought of a while back.

I'm a non-gold spender but am open to the idea of buying some. Heres my suggestion..

Having the option of paying $10 to have gold replenish 1 every 12 hours. So every day you make 2 gold. I know it's not much, but after a week you'd have 14 gold. Still small, and I think CC would win out of this. I'd personally enjoy the idea of knowing you'll never have to keep rebuying gold, but if you did want a fast top up, you can always buy some.

Perhaps being able to rob gold aswell from players after purchasing this? Or robbing players gold on this set up?

What do you think? Can we get funzio to add this in an upcoming update with enough support?

I'm not sure if that would be beneficial to us as players because it would take a whole week to earn enough gold to replenish stamina one time and two weeks to replenish energy one time.

Durantular
01-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Perhaps 1 gold bar every 3 hours? or hour? It would be nice :D

Babytway
01-06-2012, 08:01 PM
i believe funzio is in the business of making money, so having gold to replenish on a regular for a one time payment will never happen, it is more likely to happen if this was on a subscription basis of maybe a certain price per month, but i don't think they have capability to do a subscription thing, so your best bet is just buy gold when they have a sale, if you waiting around to get free gold or something for nothing you will be waiting long time.

Durantular
01-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Sorry for asking.