PDA

View Full Version : Why Does An Uneducated Person Think He's Too Clever

Fig Oni
01-06-2012, 09:04 AM
Anubis is a hurt man first he started a fake user name of a real crime city player on the forum that he used to bully but person spent real cash to buy gold and now Anubis gets a daily beating from him so the moral of the story is type as much as you want about rubbish but ALL HATERS AND RIVAL OF ANUBIS ARE ALL GOOD FRIEND OF MINES

Joeycool
01-06-2012, 11:52 AM
Pathetic thread

Ram
01-06-2012, 11:58 AM
Fig is the biggest whiner and hater on the internet!

Anubis
01-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Why Does An Uneducated Person Think He's Too Clever
Anubis is a hurt man first he started a fake user name of a real crime city player on the forum that he used to bully but person spent real cash to buy gold and now Anubis gets a daily beating from him so the moral of the story is type as much as you want about rubbish but ALL HATERS AND RIVAL OF ANUBIS ARE ALL GOOD FRIEND OF MINES

OK

Firstly, what possible evidence do you have that I impersonated Payam? Yes I reveled in the fact he randomally blamed me because it was a huge blow to his toon. I made him look silly because of his thoughtless accusations and that was the biggest victory anyone can hold over payam. thanks to blaming me he made himself look even more stupider than he did in his thread. All that gold spent and his own stupidity killed his persona.

Fig - Firstly - what proof (I've asked Payam this manymany times) that I impersonated him. I will go a step further.

To CCMark and Admin - Did I impersonate Payam? Was our IP addresses even remotely similar? Can you put an end to this stupidity and restore my faith in Funzio?

FFS stop the lolness. Payam destroyed Payam. Thats the unfortunate truth. When he spammed others comments that he accused me I used the situation to make him look even stupider and you know what he posted on my wall (its still there until a payam follower spams me) 'I Know more than you can imagine'.

I then asked him why he doesnt come and defend himself if it was an impersonation on the forums and he replied 'I don't have time for forums' Even though he has plenty of time to update ppls comment pages with his daily accomplishments (that I have not seen for a while).

Anyway, check my wall for proof. A Payam follower will likely spam it in comming hours and if that happens I will leave the spammers name up.

sez
01-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Man, this sounds horrible Anubis. If I had to deal with this type of drama daily I would go postal. I play CC and any game for that matter as an escape of reality, a chance to clear my head and take a break from the daily grind. To think that a game would bring more stress into my life because of fellow players would pi$$ me off to no end. I would probably put my mobile device down and pick up a ps3/xbox controller :confused:

Anubis
01-06-2012, 12:48 PM
I would probably put my mobile device down and pick up a ps3/xbox controller

I do, Skyrims my escape lol. Theres even friendly giants in that game!

Amber_
01-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Don't come here and attack Anubis - he has actually contributed to this forum which is more than you have. Besides, the regular forum people knows about the truth behind this so you're just wasting your time by coming here and trash talk Anubis. I'm getting really tired of this, and I'm not the only one. Besides, this isn't your business or are you doing Payams dirty work or something?

Joeycool
01-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Amber is brilliant

Dorian Gray
01-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Don't come here and attack Anubis - he has actually contributed to this forum which is more than you have. Besides, the regular forum people knows about the truth behind this so you're just wasting your time by coming here and trash talk Anubis. I'm getting really tired of this, and I'm not the only one. Besides, this isn't your business or are you doing Payams dirty work or something?

You go girl!

Fig Oni
01-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Anubis all i have to say if you wasn't impersonating payam then why did you first time attack me when im of lower lvl & stat ONLY after payam posted on my wall saying you was the one who impersonated him. Before then I never had anything bad to say of yourself just another cc gamer also even if payam accuses you of something why attack me I don't see the logic in that maybe you was angry at the time also the rival wars you have with other gamers, I have never been in one of these gangs or wish to join a gang. As you know noodles & payam don't get on but they both are my friends neither side has ask me to choose one or the other so who do you think I'm going to choose side now.
So best thing is to leave the argument and I will stop accusing you. Also I never have or never will ask someone to fight/defend me.

Max Power
01-06-2012, 01:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Mackiesback/nerdy-guy.jpg

Joeycool
01-06-2012, 01:15 PM
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!! Amazing!

sez
01-06-2012, 01:17 PM
lol ! haha

Fig Oni
01-06-2012, 01:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Mackiesback/nerdy-guy.jpg

That looks exactly like me wow

Anubis
01-06-2012, 02:00 PM
why did you first time attack me when im of lower lvl & stat ONLY after payam posted on my wall saying you was the one who impersonated him. Before then I never had anything bad to say of yourself just another cc gamer also even if payam accuses you of something why attack me I don't see the logic in that maybe you was angry at the time also the rival wars you have with other gamers,

Fig, If I attacked you I was burning through stamina. I got 32 to spend every hour+4mins if I kept ontop of it. We are similar levels. I cannot understand why ppl get so offended by this. A certain forum member robs me day in day out but thats life (no, thats the game). I went through the whole 'HL attacks me' and my loss record of 300-400 went up to near 2000 in 15 levels.

Right now I aim for ppl 10 levels below me, the reason being I want to hold onto my att explosives. Its a tactic and annoying how I have 28K att (mainly from xplosives) but I will lose explosives if I att anyone with mafia defence over 18-19K. Im still waiting for my xplosive update btw funzio ^^

Enough of the hate threads anyway. I can understand Madhatter, he had the intelligiance of a pea. - Have you ever heard me talk about gangs? This isn't the steets of New York, Its CC (well maybe thats debatable) but in the end there is no transfer of weapons or $$$ so at the end its each for their own.

Fig Oni
01-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Anubis I'm good it was just as I stated the timing of your attack that got me alarmed so I jumped to the conclusion that it was personal which now I believe was wrong of me. I say a public apology SORRY

Joeycool
01-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Anubis I'm good it was just as I stated the timing of your attack that got me alarmed so I jumped to the conclusion that it was personal which now I believe was wrong of me. I say a public apology SORRY

nice to hear! Well done Fig!

Anubis is a good guy!

Fig Oni
01-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Im still waiting for my xplosive update

I think we Brits will never get them plus we pay more for our gold

Joeycool
01-06-2012, 02:15 PM
plus we pay more for our gold

We pay more for EVERYTHING!

hunter
01-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Just ignore both of them, it's just another cat fight.

J.J.
01-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Yeah, don't be dissin Anubis, he is helpful and gives good advice.

Fig Oni
01-06-2012, 02:53 PM
Yeah, don't be dissin Anubis, he is helpful and gives good advice.

This is a forum where people give there opinions not foul language was used and I contribute like yourself by buying gold so if this post is distressing you or any alike please don't comment as it drops down plus I've said sorry so unless your Anubis I don't see your comment helpful

Joeycool
01-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Well for starters mate forum rules say:

do not Insult or deride any player or staff member

Secondly Anubis is a mate of mine so if you have a go I'm going to stick up for him.

Fig Oni
01-06-2012, 03:19 PM
Pathetic thread

Agreed please let be friends all

Joeycool
01-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Agreed please let be friends all
Agreed! Good man Fig oni!

Penutt
01-06-2012, 06:52 PM

As I have stated before, the whole war between the two opposing factions has gone to a level truly not deserving so much attention in the forum. What pisses me off is that due to the nature of the game a lot of us have friends in our mafia list who are rivals with others in the same list but that doesn't make you a bad person because you post a comment on one or the others wall. You have people being drawn unwillingly into this BS simply caused they posted on somebody's wall or because they know someone who might be a part of the war in one way or another. I know there are many people like myself who couldn't tell you how it started, why it started, or when it started and could care less. I have people in my mafia from both sides and will probably lose some behind all of this drama but I really don't give a dayum. I can't control the ignorance of some people and their twisted way of thinking and I can only control my way of conducting bizness. I have never turned anyone down who came to me for advice or for help and I try to give advice in the forum to help as many people as I can. There are still alot of people who don't take advantage of the forum so I feel we should be a tight knit group. If I know someone is involved in the forum I don't attack/rob him/her in the game but that is just me. At the end of the day as I always say, "this is just a game and this game pays no ones bills!" With that being said I respect Anubis because he is a good dude and we clowned together New Years Eve and it was fun, I have been down with Joeycool since I joined the forum and he has always been a sensible dude, Fig I dont know much about you but you seem like you are sensible as well, J.J. gets her participation on, and many other people like Max, Amber, and Ram are good people so let us build on that and right the ship which has been terribly blown off path! HAPPY GAMING

MadHattersMother
01-06-2012, 07:07 PM
As I have stated before, the whole war between the two opposing factions has gone to a level truly not deserving so much attention in the forum. What pisses me off is that due to the nature of the game a lot of us have friends in our mafia list who are rivals with others in the same list but that doesn't make you a bad person because you post a comment on one or the others wall. You have people being drawn unwillingly into this BS simply caused they posted on somebody's wall or because they know someone who might be a part of the war in one way or another. I know there are many people like myself who couldn't tell you how it started, why it started, or when it started and could care less. I have people in my mafia from both sides and will probably lose some behind all of this drama but I really don't give a dayum. I can't control the ignorance of some people and their twisted way of thinking and I can only control my way of conducting bizness. I have never turned anyone down who came to me for advice or for help and I try to give advice in the forum to help as many people as I can. There are still alot of people who don't take advantage of the forum so I feel we should be a tight knit group. If I know someone is involved in the forum I don't attack/rob him/her in the game but that is just me. At the end of the day as I always say, "this is just a game and this game pays no ones bills!" With that being said I respect Anubis because he is a good dude and we clowned together New Years Eve and it was fun, I have been down with Joeycool since I joined the forum and he has always been a sensible dude, Fig I dont know much about you but you seem like you are sensible as well, J.J. gets her participation on, and many other people like Max, Amber, and Ram are good people so let us build on that and right the ship which has been terribly blown off path! HAPPY GAMING

I stopped reading about halfway through......*sigh this pennut guy bores me so so so so so so so so so much.... Im gonna print out the above and read it when i cant get to sleep one night. LOL i'll be out like aq light

Penutt
01-07-2012, 08:28 PM
I stopped reading about halfway through......*sigh this pennut guy bores me so so so so so so so so so much.... Im gonna print out the above and read it when i cant get to sleep one night. LOL i'll be out like aq light

If you don't like my extreme writing skills and my supreme points of view then take off your tri-foculs and play with your can of play-doh. Better yet you are going to be late fer special ed class so put on your skittle colored helmet with matching knee pads and spit guard b4 you miss the short yellow bus! Powwwwwww and Tha Penutt has spoken. Next time you wanna put my name in your mouth like a long round thicc Freudian phallus symbol learn how to spell my name correctly!

MadHattersMother
01-08-2012, 04:21 AM
If you don't like my extreme writing skills and my supreme points of view then take off your tri-foculs and play with your can of play-doh. Better yet you are going to be late fer special ed class so put on your skittle colored helmet with matching knee pads and spit guard b4 you miss the short yellow bus! Powwwwwww and Tha Penutt has spoken. Next time you wanna put my name in your mouth like a long round thicc Freudian phallus symbol learn how to spell my name correctly!

lol nothing worst than know it all/don't have a clue morons like yourself. ...... Im really starting to0 disslike you................

SupremeFaze
01-08-2012, 04:28 AM
lool i agree call of duty anyone?

MadHattersMother
01-08-2012, 04:33 AM
lool i agree call of duty anyone?

Ak 47 extended mags

Scav
Assassin
Steady Aim

;)

CJ54
01-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Right-O. This thread ran its course approximately right before it was started and went nowhere fast. Locked now.