PDA

View Full Version : how did you invest respect points?

whocareswhatmynameis
01-06-2012, 08:58 AM
I know there is a thread with a discussion about what strategies to employ with regards to using respect points to purchase weapons. I thought it might be helpful if everyone posted their RP weapon inventory.

"low tier"
Tommy Gun: x40
Columbian Knife: x50
Combat Boots: x50
Mustang: x0 (zero)

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x9 (mostly quest)
Serrated Blade: x1
NVG: x54
Yamaha bike: x200

"high tier"
RPG: x4 (quest)
Chain Whip: x2 (quest)
Full combat gear: x2 (1 from quest)
Excelero: x4 (quest)

RP on hand: 291

level: 96
attack/defense: 16663/22412

Babytway
01-06-2012, 09:06 AM
i went up to 330 NVG and stopped just yesterday started getting exceleros now, im trying to manage 2.5 exceleros a day

Ram
01-06-2012, 09:07 AM
"low tier"
Tommy Gun: x100
Columbian Knife: x25
Combat Boots: x100
Mustang: x25

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x60
Serrated Blade: x20
NVG: x25
Yamaha bike: x30

"high tier"
RPG: x45
Chain Whip: x55
Full combat gear: x10
Excelero: x30

BigCheese
01-06-2012, 09:19 AM
which goal give out Full combat gear? I'm at lvl136 and havent got any.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-06-2012, 09:20 AM
i've been crunching the numbers: my RP weapons contribute 5226 attack points and 4714 defense points. in addition, i have earned little over 100,000 respect points so far.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-06-2012, 09:22 AM
which goal give out Full combat gear? I'm at lvl136 and havent got any.

not sure... i thought i got it from one of the quests. i may have been confused. it is possible that i have purchased both using RPs!

Ram
01-06-2012, 09:23 AM
i've been crunching the numbers: my RP weapons contribute 5226 attack points and 4714 defense points. in addition, i have earned little over 100,000 respect points so far.

Damn! I must have like 300 000 RP!

whocareswhatmynameis
01-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Damn! I must have like 300 000 RP!

your guestimation has a rounding error ;) ... the actual number is 200,000 (i used the data your posted)... impressive!

downrange
01-06-2012, 09:54 AM
[Crimer]

"low tier"
Tommy Gun: x2
Columbian Knife: x4
Combat Boots: x1
Mustang: x2

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x3
Serrated Blade: x0
Night Vision Binoculars: x200 (adding these still)
Yamaha bike: x52 (regret - should've bought NVB)

"tier two-and-a-half"
M4 A1: x209 (farmed)

"high tier"
RPG: x1
Chain Whip: x2
Full combat gear: x0
Excelero: x2

RP on hand: 5,565

level: 82
attack/defense: 11702/12598

I plan to take NVB to at least 300 and likely 400.

Past that, I'll buy Exelero if unlocked or possibly some Chain Whip until Exelero unlocks. I will not buy any other mid-tier Respect items though (no more Yamaha, done with that, blech!). I have no intention of ever buying Full Combat Gear (suspect I would buff armor defense with the level 112-unlocked 1.5M 1/24 armor, if needed that far down the line). Would only buy RPG after I figured I was done with both Exelero and Chain Whip. So the only decisions left for me are when I feel it's time to stop NVB and which will I invest in first between Chain Whip and Exelero.

And of course all of this can change at the drop of a hat with a random Funzio update that includes a freshly unlocked item or two.

downrange
01-06-2012, 09:55 AM
[Keyser Soze]

"low tier"
Tommy Gun: x1
Columbian Knife: x3
Combat Boots: x0
Mustang: x0

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x3
Night Vision Binoculars: x175 (adding these still)
Yamaha bike: x62 (regret - should've bought NVB)

"tier two-and-a-half"
M4 A1: x137 (farmed)

"high tier"
RPG: x1
Excelero: x3

RP on hand: 10,658

level: 74
attack/defense: 9223/9915

same plans as above

Dorian Gray
01-06-2012, 09:56 AM
"low tier"
Tommy Gun: x58
Columbian Knife: x10
Combat Boots: x34
Mustang: x67

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x18
NVG: x85
Yamaha bike: x70

"high tier"
RPG: x3
Chain Whip: x3
Full combat gear: x2
Excelero: x3

RP on hand: 6452

Wow ?, your defense has exploded over the last few weeks. You get attacked more often since you passed 90?

Babytway
01-06-2012, 10:51 AM
i stopped getting NVGs at 330 because they were only adding 3att and like 6 def so i switch to excelero's

whocareswhatmynameis
01-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Wow ?, your defense has exploded over the last few weeks. You get attacked more often since you passed 90?

the reason my defense is high is because of 3 factors:
1) PvP loots from fights (drop rate seems low but believe me it adds up quickly),
2) RP weapons (currently buying NVGs), and
3) lvl1 gatling turrets (~35 and counting...)

i'm not getting attacked by higher ups (knock on wood). i think this has something to do with the new PvP rival list algorithm that FUNZIO implemented. i only see lvls 93-99 players, almost all with less attack/defense points than mine. my empire times still shows all greens when i log in. perhaps players a some levels higher (100s-110s) can share their experiences about visibility by HL players?

(edit: i have 1800 in explosive defense... i've stopped replenishing consumed explosives based on recommendation by high level players.)

Dorian Gray
01-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Good info, thanks ?. I need to get my act together and stop letting those 35 stamina points sit there and collect dust.

Duke.0
01-06-2012, 12:26 PM
"low tier"
Tommy Gun: x45
Columbian Knife: x45
Combat Boots: x45
Mustang: x45

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x10
Serrated Blade: x0 (Zero)
NVG: x28
Yamaha bike: x158

"high tier"
RPG: x3 (quest)
Chain Whip: x7
Full combat gear: x0 (Zero)
Excelero: x3 (quest)

RP on hand: 208

level: 91
attack/defense: 15715/19357

Last week i had 17000 defense. :) Coming along nicely.

Anubis
01-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Yamaha bike: x52 (regret - should've bought NVB)

No need for regret at all. Bikes and Goggles are both great value. They the two things ppl should work on up to level 120+

Many of us mande mistakes buying combat boots and Tommy guns. Live and learn though. (For the lower levels, the reason combat boots are no good is because PVP throws out wrestle maskts, boxing trunks, and police armor all with similar stats, andthe fact goggles are very nice base rates for your armor side of the mafia.

By the time you appraoch the higher levels (100+?) the only melee weapon worth the respect is the 750R. Thats because base rates of 10att (steel garrotes) and then 11def (Tasers) can be bought via income.

The Chain whips have melee stats out of their own for that category and the 750 value for the att/def values makes them close contenders to Yam BIkes and Goggles.

If your a lower level, try to think semi-longterm - goggle and bikes are winners alround.

Edit: Baby what you got thats making the goggles only give 3att at 330?

downrange
01-06-2012, 05:17 PM
No need for regret at all. Bikes and Goggles are both great value.

Yah, it's a soft regret, and I know the bikes will contribute substantially for a long time to come. But I started later than the majority of folks here on the forum and am hoping for a more optimal build path to somewhat help bridge the gap of lost time (time = resources).

I did avoid the mistakes of buying combat boots and tommy guns, thanks to you all. But if I had known back then, what I know now, I'd have avoided Bikes as well. I know not everyone shares this opinion, and that a lot of folks believe in the Bikes. It's certainly not critical, and not much of a mistake if it is a mistake at all. But I believe Night Vision Binoculars are better in all but a very few cases, despite them both seeming 'real close'. I know that explanations of why folks preferred one path or another for various game aspects helped me in the past, so I'll share why I believe NVB are a better buy and hope it helps some folks too, even if it ends up serving to solidify their own preference for Bikes.

As already mentioned, in the early game the low tier RP items can be entirely skipped, as I've done (I have very few losses).

Of the mid-tier RP items, NVB is the only one that can stay to the virtual 'end' - its attack can not be meaningfully bested by a purchasable [non-gold] item, and by the time 16 defense might be feeling weak, players should have an income capable of supporting the $1.5M 1/24 armor item unlocked at level 112. The combined effect is that mass numbers of the Full Combat Gear should never be necessary to acquire since the difference is only 1 atk and 3 def. This should be a huge relief since folks have previously calculated it should take years to acquire 400+ of each top tier respect item.

That situation of a cheap RP mid-tier item with very close parity to its top tier item in atk, and ability to add comparatively cheap defense buffing (due to later availability of an item with almost no attack and very high defense - which makes it very cost effective at its level) does not occur in any of the other item categories. Yes, the vehicle category is the most expensive, but atk/def points count the same no matter what item category they come from, and as expensive as the Junkers/Moto/Hatch seem at first, they eventually become cost-effective ways to contribute atk/def and more importantly help fill out the missing item count. The higher atk/def of the NVB (at lower cost than bikes) is somewhat counter-balanced by the higher drop rate for armor vs vehicles, which puts them each roughly at par for the atk/def value they would both contribute, after calculating lost value of PVP armor items. This occurs for nearly every range of mafia size and most playing styles, with possible exception for folks who play complete 100% attack, and zero or near zero robbing. However, the NVB will continue to contribute for longer (nearly "forever"), while the bikes will be replaced and supplanted, even if that is months to a year out.

If I could trade all my bikes so far I would. It'll be a wash for many months to come still, so I'm not *that* sad. But I didn't really need those bikes when i bought 'em and would've been equivalently served by NVB in the short term and better served by NVB in the long run. That's one perspective for undecided and newer folks to consider anyway.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-06-2012, 05:19 PM
i went up to 330 NVG and stopped just yesterday started getting exceleros now, im trying to manage 2.5 exceleros a day

2.5 exceleros a day... that's a lot of RP in a day!!!

Babytway
01-06-2012, 08:10 PM
im not sure why its only going up 3 it might have been goin up by 4 but it wasn't goin up very much so i switch, its not hard to get 2400 respect a day if you rob the right stuff, i have been steady for 3days now.

Cooz
01-07-2012, 06:42 AM
Yes, the vehicle category is the most expensive, but atk/def points count the same no matter what item category they come from, and as expensive as the Junkers/Moto/Hatch seem at first, they eventually become cost-effective ways to contribute atk/def and more importantly help fill out the missing item count. The higher atk/def of the NVB (at lower cost than bikes) is somewhat counter-balanced by the higher drop rate for armor vs vehicles

This is why I'm so confused on the issue. If you have a higher drop rate of armor than of vehicles, why does it make more sense to load up on NVB instead of bikes?

Of the mid-tier RP items, NVB is the only one that can stay to the virtual 'end' - its attack can not be meaningfully bested by a purchasable [non-gold] item, and by the time 16 defense might be feeling weak, players should have an income capable of supporting the $1.5M 1/24 armor item unlocked at level 112.

I have a pretty good income for my level (101, 50k). I can't fathom saving up $600 million to buy 500 24 def armors.

But my main issue is how atk is being differentiated in your example. I get that you can buy armor that would upgrade your defense, and thus, making the NVBs null, but what vehicle replaces the 13 atk of a bike? You get 4 from the armored police bus. Am I missing a vehicle that drops? Or are you saying buy NVBs at the mid-level, and switch to Exeleros at a higher level? Maybe this strategy is simply based on defense, and I'm placing too much emphasis on attack.

Cooz
01-07-2012, 07:00 AM
Many of us mande mistakes buying combat boots and Tommy guns. Live and learn though. (For the lower levels, the reason combat boots are no good is because PVP throws out wrestle maskts, boxing trunks, and police armor all with similar stats, andthe fact goggles are very nice base rates for your armor side of the mafia.

I don't think it's a terrible idea at the early levels (1-25) to have a few Tommys and Boots though. Money is really hard to come by, and your hourly income can be tripled - if not quadrupled - by PvP. Because of that, I see keeping a lower number of mobs all heavily equipped helps you win basically all of your fights. That extra thousand bucks is HUGE at lower levels.

Another reason is the early goals of building an Abandoned Building and leveling it. Defense has such a huge advantage early on, and for people who don't understand the lack of value of an abandoned building will build several of them and upgrade them.

That makes robbing even more difficult, but you can still attack and take a good chunk of money off them. Does that make sense?

I'm not suggesting going out and buying 100 of each, but more like 10 Tommys, 15 Boots just until the police armor and M14 rifle starts dropping. In the short term, I think that will help you be the badass, and at a low level, that PvP income is critical to your growth. Just don't buy too many of them.

Tramp Stamp
01-07-2012, 11:42 AM
I'm not suggesting going out and buying 100 of each, but more like 10 Tommys, 15 Boots just until the police armor and M14 rifle starts dropping.

Yours is the most reasonable suggestion I've seen. On several occasions I've seen recommendations to buy 100 of Tommy Guns, Combat Boots, and/or Colombian Knives. That seems barely feasible before Tommy Guns start becoming obsoleted by M4 A1s.

However, within this range, based on incremental attack per Respect Point, I say stick with Tommy Guns until you can't use any more:

Colombian Knife = 11 Atk @ 200 RP
Baseline Melee Atk = 3 (Brass Knuckles)
Incremental Atk = 11 - 3 = 8
RP per Atk = 200/8 = 25.00

Combat Boots = 5 Atk @ 50 RP
Baseline Armor Atk = 2 (Ski Mask)
Incremental Atk = 5 - 2 = 3
RP per Atk = 50/3 = 16.67

Tommy Gun = 10 Atk @ 100 RP
Baseline Guns Atk = 2 (Shotgun)
Incremental Atk = 10 - 2 = 8
RP per Atk = 100/8 = 12.5

With your proposed budget of 1750 RP this gets you only 17 Tommy Guns so there's not a whole lot to worry about in terms of buying too many. Also, Shotguns are the most expensive of the baseline weapons so by stocking up on Tommy Guns the player can forego buying them.

Babytway
01-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Tommy Gun: x122
Columbian Knife: x94
Combat Boots: x84
Mustang: x8

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x40
Serrated Blade: x8
NVG: x330
Yamaha bike: x71

"high tier"
RPG: x6 ( from quest i dont think i brought any but not sure)
Chain Whip: x7 (some fromquest)
Full combat gear: x1
Excelero: x14 (4 from quest)

MadHattersMother
01-07-2012, 04:35 PM
What level are you babyt? What you do for cars?

Tommy Gun: x122
Columbian Knife: x94
Combat Boots: x84

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x40
Serrated Blade: x8
NVG: x330
Yamaha bike: x71

"high tier"
RPG: x6 ( from quest i dont think i brought any but not sure)
Chain Whip: x7 (some fromquest)
Full combat gear: x1
Excelero: x14 (4 from quest)

Babytway
01-07-2012, 05:20 PM
Excelero: x14 (4 from quest) im so bad azz thats all i need for cars

downrange
01-07-2012, 06:33 PM
This is why I'm so confused on the issue. If you have a higher drop rate of armor than of vehicles, why does it make more sense to load up on NVB instead of bikes?

Well, the higher atk/def and lower cost of NVB vs Bikes compensates to roughly balance that out and make it somewhat even. Depending on the situation, bikes could be the better short term value. However, i suspect it's generally close for the majority of folks. And being close, I'd recommend the longer-term value wins the purchase.

In game cash purchases don't need to be as concerned about long term value since income raises over time for almost everyone. So short term value decisions with cash are more prudent. With RP most folks seem interested in long term value, with good reason, since RP 'income' actually gets harder to come by after goals are done.

I have a pretty good income for my level (101, 50k). I can't fathom saving up $600 million to buy 500 24 def armors.

Well, I'd be buying 'em one at a time, not saving for the full lot. =)

But to elaborate, I don't think folks would be too interested in buffing that def from ~16 to 24 until much much later. It wouldn't really make sense until after someone was happy with their vehicles category via the assumed Audi/Exelero combo route. That may take months according to the folks who are at/near that phase (I am not). And only after that would it likely make sense to devote cash to maximizing the def value in the armor category. After spending 900,000 on a hundred or more Audis, the 1.5M armor def buff should be about right. In the ballpark, anyway. It's at least a viable plan to target, as a way to avoid the intense RP burden of hundreds of Full Combat Suits, but still get close to the maximum output for the category.

Am I missing a vehicle that drops? Or are you saying buy NVBs at the mid-level, and switch to Exeleros at a higher level?

I've seen other posts suggesting a combination of Audi and Exelero. Audi isn't quite a Bike, but it's not far off either. And in game cash grows/scales over time. RP arguably "dries up" as goals finish out.

And yes, my plan is to buy NVB and switch to Exelero, with a possible diversion to Chain Whip in-between or during my NVB run-up (if I keep my mafia at a mid-range, like it is now). I'm already butting up against the short-term value of more NVB since I have ~350 mafia and over 200 NVB. Exelero is still 30+ levels away from unlocking for me. So I may invest in a bunch of Chain Whip next as a way of deferring the need to buy hundreds of Steel Garotte. By delaying or reducing my need for those, I can continue to reinvest in economy instead.

Maybe this strategy is simply based on defense, and I'm placing too much emphasis on attack.

Actually, the emphasis of the strategy is attack. The 16 attack for 300RP is immense value in the category, and lasts from the initial point of purchase in mid-level all the way to the near-inconcievable point that someone is so RP-rich that they spend 800 RP on Full Combat for a measly 1 more atk point. The ability to later in the game supplant the defense with a non-RP non-Gold item for similarly near the category-maximum value is really just secondary justification this far away from it. I note that it's unique to this category though.

Nudie
01-07-2012, 11:59 PM
Great thread. Many great points made for NVG. I just went ahead and bought 30 Yamaha Bikes. Thay just look too cool to resist.

Nudie
01-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Excelero: x14 (4 from quest) im so bad azz thats all i need for cars

You're my hero.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-08-2012, 12:29 AM
Great thread. Many great points made for NVG. I just went ahead and bought 30 Yamaha Bikes. Thay just look too cool to resist.

i am currently buying NVGs (had less than 10 last week, now ~60)- i agree that 16 attack points provided are hard to replace down the road. i stopped buying yamaha bikes (i have 200) once i decided on NVG purchase. i still have a significant number of mafia members with no vehicle- can't decide between pickup truck and camaro. once i get that, and after accumulating sufficient quantity of NVGs (200? 300? or more?), my next plan is to buy high tier gear (excelero and chain whip). this should keep me busy for the next couple of years... LOL

Duke.0
01-08-2012, 12:42 AM
i am currently buying NVGs (had less than 10 last week, now ~60)- i agree that 16 attack points provided are hard to replace down the road. i stopped buying yamaha bikes (i have 200) once i decided on NVG purchase. i still have a significant number of mafia members with no vehicle- can't decide between pickup truck and camaro. once i get that, and after accumulating sufficient quantity of NVGs (200? 300? or more?), my next plan is to buy high tier gear (excelero and chain whip). this should keep me busy for the next couple of years... LOL

Easy choice. Pickup Truck.
Here is why:
....Its used later in quests.

Here is the item list that was posted a week ago that shows the cars used in quests:
(120) Junker $2000
(76) Motorcycle $6000
(72) Hatchback $10000
(52) Pickup Truck $18000
(18) Cadillac $65000
(7) Town Car $120000
(5) Viper $280000

What i have been doing recently, is doing a lot of fight quests, spending my respect on NVG, and also going down the list of "items used in quests" and buying them now (at level 91), to help boost my mafia attack/defense. By the time i have completed level 3 on each area and finished the goals for each area, i will not need to purchase any more items to do the missions.

Amber_
01-08-2012, 04:36 AM
My contribution

"low tier"
Tommy Gun: x 27
Columbian Knife: x 44
Combat Boots: x 212
Mustang: x 45

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x 5
Serrated Blade: x 1
NVG: x 60
Yamaha bike: x 127

"high tier"
RPG: x 5
Chain Whip: x 27
Full combat gear: x 1
Excelero: x 16

Edit: Oh, and I'm lvl 119

Nudie
01-08-2012, 06:05 AM
"low tier"
Tommy Gun: x 10
Columbian Knife: x 70
Combat Boots: x 100
Mustang: x 100

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x 40
NVG: x 124
Yamaha bike: x 150

"high tier"
RPG: x 4
Chain Whip: x 10
Full combat gear: x 0
Excelero: x 4

Chironex
01-08-2012, 06:54 AM
Hi all,

Here's my contribution. Im currently level 96 and am choosing a strategy of going for high value respect targets and totally disregarding xp gains because imo rps are worth so much. At the time of buying the yamaha bikes, I thought they were going to be the highest stat vehicles...and stopped immediately when i found out about exceleros. My outlook is for the longterm even if I will not be playing anymore in a year. I've only started for about 2 months now...cant remember exactly. Since the yamaha blunder, I've been saving up all my rp to dump it on exeleros when i hit 115. I realise that I'm leveling much faster than most of you but this is the strategy I have decided to go with to maximise rp earned per day.

The reason I've chosen to dump rps into Exeleros first is because vehicle loots don't come easy and they would cost much more than any other equipment category to equip using cash. Currently sitting on just over 93k rp and averaging around 2.5-3k rp per day without quests and mostly achieved through robbing unless some poor soul has forgotten to bank their cash..

Have been relying on M4A1 loots for the gun slot but since New Year(Jan01), the drop rate for me has been so appalling that I have resorted to going back to the storyline quest for a bit because I feel like its such a waste of energy, also feels a bit demoralising...by terrible drop rates i mean maybe 1-2 loots per day...yes that bad.

Cheers all

"low tier"
Tommy Gun: x 5
Columbian Knife: x 10
Combat Boots: x 6
Mustang: x 5

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x 3
Serrated Blade: x 0
NVG: x 16
Yamaha bike: x 38

"high tier"
RPG: x 1
Chain Whip: x 2
Full combat gear: x 1
Excelero: x 2

Cooz
01-08-2012, 07:28 AM
Hi all,

Currently sitting on just over 93k rp and averaging around 2.5-3k rp per day without quests and mostly achieved through robbing unless some poor soul has forgotten to bank their cash..

You have 93 thousand respect points?!? Your strategy seems to be working!

Amber_
01-08-2012, 07:56 AM
I realise that I'm leveling much faster than most of you but this is the strategy I have decided to go with to maximise rp earned per day.

I have the same strategy, leveling up as fast as possible. Camping has never been my thing, of course I would have better stats if I did that, but then the game would only be about who can camp the longest. Quite lame.

Cooz
01-08-2012, 08:05 AM
@downrange, thanks for clarifying. You are clearly much smarter than I am.

I'll be honest and throw myself on the mercy of the forum...for some reason, I was thinking NVB was a melee item. I just bought my 11th NVB, and will probably continue doing that.

Let's just forget I said anything ;)

hunter
01-08-2012, 08:26 AM
You have 93 thousand respect points?!? Your strategy seems to be working!

He made me feel he is a gold player, not normal gold player but VIP gold player.

With such respect weapons he is too weak to earn respect points. He must have too many/strong gold weapons to fight, that the reason he does not need any respect weapons.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-08-2012, 09:47 AM
He made me feel he is a gold player, not normal gold player but VIP gold player.

With such respect weapons he is too weak to earn respect points. He must have too many/strong gold weapons to fight, that the reason he does not need any respect weapons.

93K RP in reserve? that's amazing!

agree with @hunter... must be difficult to win fights without spending either RPs or gold.

@chironex: what are your stats (att/def) and do you have gold weapons?

DCjG
01-08-2012, 10:13 AM
Level 110

"low tier"
Tommy Gun: x 20
Columbian Knife: x 35
Combat Boots: x 14
Mustang: x 130

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x 4
NVG: x 82
Yamaha bike: x 182

"high tier"
RPG: x 6
Chain Whip: x 9
Full combat gear: x 12
Excelero: x 4

Numbers include rewards. I've always tried to fill based on what was lacking at the time and I do a mix of high $$ robberies and high RP robberies for RP. I did all of my streaks early on and I sometime try to "slow" progression by hitting LMs all day. I also farmed 361 m4a1s so far so you'll notice I don't spend much rp on guns.

Cars are difficult so I've padded this area heavily. Now that I have 500 vehicles, I've been focusing on NVGs. While i'd have loved to cut straight to the high tier, the mid-range is giving me the fastest bang for the buck in getting equipped enough to stave off about 60-75% of the robbery attempts and about 95% of all incoming attacks.

I've pondered stalling a bit to build Econ (currently only about 40k/hour) but then I find some juicy robberies and folks with cash on hand and my resolve is completely shot. :)

I estimate robberies and attacks yield about 70% of my income and that's factoring that I always target high RP buildings despite the payouts. All your level 1 clothing stores are belong to me!

Anubis
01-08-2012, 12:57 PM
I did avoid the mistakes of buying combat boots and tommy guns, thanks to you all. But if I had known back then, what I know now, I'd have avoided Bikes as well. I know not everyone shares this opinion, and that a lot of folks believe in the Bikes. It's certainly not critical, and not much of a mistake if it is a mistake at all. But I believe Night Vision Binoculars are better in all but a very few cases, despite them both seeming 'real close'. I know that explanations of why folks preferred one path or another for various game aspects helped me in the past, so I'll share why I believe NVB are a better buy and hope it helps some folks too, even if it ends up serving to solidify their own preference for Bikes.

As already mentioned, in the early game the low tier RP items can be entirely skipped, as I've done (I have very few losses).

Of the mid-tier RP items, NVB is the only one that can stay to the virtual 'end' - its attack can not be meaningfully bested by a purchasable [non-gold] item, and by the time 16 defense might be feeling weak, players should have an income capable of supporting the $1.5M 1/24 armor item unlocked at level 112. The combined effect is that mass numbers of the Full Combat Gear should never be necessary to acquire since the difference is only 1 atk and 3 def. This should be a huge relief since folks have previously calculated it should take years to acquire 400+ of each top tier respect item.

Your reasoning is not precisely on once you hit 100+. If you PVP you will mass your mafia out with trunks, masks, and armor making the att/def of goggles worth 10-12 each.

Yam Bikes will always give you the 13/12. Take note also that vehicles is the hardest part to build (unles you equip your 500 with Junkers...... but cmon yeah?). All im saying, is without any detailed observation (that I might do if its whqt ppl want), Yam bikes basically = Goggles. So no regreat is needed.

For the lowest tier - Mustangs win all the way (even pretty high up in the game, but you should only get 100-150max).

I understand what ppl are saying about the lower tier R items at lower levels, they are actually great in retrospect for getting those win in. Just don't go OTT on them. The best for lower level maxing is the combat boots and the tommy guns.

Also - Babyt - I'll see you in 250 (decreased you to 2 a day >. >) days with your 500 exeloros you robbing sob!!

Babytway
01-08-2012, 02:49 PM
i average bout 2500-3000 respect a day also so its not hard from robbign the right stuff, i get two exeleros a day minium right now, i dont save it up though i use it once i get it. Anubis i dont actively seek you out cause you are not on my newsfeed, it just happens everytime i see you on rival lists them wedding chapels are begging me to be a witness to a marriage and the nightclub wants me to come in and get some drinks.

Ram
01-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Too bad I never see you babytway ;)

Babytway
01-08-2012, 03:18 PM
hey i get attacked lots ppl get upset i take their goodies, but i don't mind, you can try and rob me but not often do i slip on collection times, sometimes i do but not often im the only one in the world that never sleeps

Anubis
01-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Anubis i dont actively seek you out cause you are not on my newsfeed, it just happens everytime i see you on rival lists them wedding chapels are begging me to be a witness to a marriage and the nightclub wants me to come in and get some drinks.

Your al;ways welcome at my night club, but becareful who you hang out with. My mafia are all meth heads riding yam bikes. I hope you dont get pissed and end up with one in my wedding chappel :P

Tramp Stamp
01-08-2012, 03:29 PM
My bike is made of sweet potatoes.

Anubis
01-08-2012, 03:46 PM
IDk, I can not control my mafia (they now seem to like brass knuckle fighting. When we were small mafia it was ok, but once they all got Yam Bikes and access to the Rock Cafe's they all got serious meth addictions. What I would like funzio to do is make a rehab building.

My Methanphetamine alcholic crackhead mafia keep wasting my $$$ on Anthrax. I would like Funzio to help me put a stop to this.

Nudie
01-08-2012, 04:10 PM
I don't regret buying any of my respect equipment. All of it gets a lot of use everyday earning more respect coins for even more equipment! I am amazed anyone can amass 93K respect coins. I for one do not have that kind of willpower. Also do not see the point in not using the respect coins, it's not like they are earning any interest in the respect bank or anything. Besides, what are the poor mobsters going into fights with? Broken bottles and flip flops?

procsyzarc
01-08-2012, 04:29 PM
L116

Low teir 12,525 RP

Tommy Gun X50
Combat boots X50
Colombian knife X7
Mustang X29

Mid Tier 143,740 RP

Night vision X38 (current item I'm working on)
Yamaha X400 (complete)
Serrated Blade X3
Sawn-off X4

High Tier 12,050 RP

RPG X5
Chain Whip X3 (next after NVG)
Full body X0 (doubt i will every bother with these)
Exo X4 (may get latter if can't afford jets)

So gives a total of 168,615 RP so far

deuces
01-08-2012, 06:18 PM
[poehrtgsafdsx

TemplarX
01-09-2012, 01:50 AM
"low tier"
Tommy Gun: 20
Columbian Knife: 15
Combat Boots: 10
Mustang: 11

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: 12
Serrated Blade: 30
NVG: 30
Yamaha bike: 212

"high tier"
RPG: 5
Chain Whip: 5
Full combat gear: 1
Excelero: 4

Estimated RP spent: 101,000
RP on hand: 21,220

level: 106

TemplarX
01-09-2012, 01:54 AM
"low tier"

"mid tier"

"high tier"

I am assuming all high tier are from quests, so did not factor those and the M4A1s into the "Estimated RP spent".

whocareswhatmynameis
01-09-2012, 09:37 AM
"low tier"

"mid tier"

"high tier"

what do you plan to do with 21K+ RP you have saved up?

hunter
01-09-2012, 09:45 AM
how about you Lana ?

TemplarX
01-09-2012, 03:58 PM
what do you plan to do with 21K+ RP you have saved up?
Exeleros at level 115!

Babytway
01-10-2012, 04:58 PM
since i read ppl have 21k respect and 96k respect saved up im goin to test out how much respect i can get in a week, i started on monday at midnight with less than 50 respect gonna see how much i will have by next monday.

hunter
01-10-2012, 05:24 PM
till next Monday you got 20k

Chironex
01-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Well, i wish i didn't have to save up at all. I'd much rather use it than hold off but I'm not lvl 115 yet and i want those exeleros. Currently lvl 100 and 102k rp saved.

Babytway
01-10-2012, 06:36 PM
if you don't have goggles yet get some

Chironex
01-10-2012, 08:23 PM
if you don't have goggles yet get some

That's kinda the reason y im saving to begin with. I rather not get low or mid tier at all as I want 'best in slot' items especially because rp points are hard to obtain in the quantities required to fit out the entire mafia.

After reading some other posts, I have been tempted to get some Chain whips and Full body armor though. This will prob not happen cos I know I am seriously lacking vehicles in my mafia at the moment so just playing the waiting game...

Btw, anyone know if the quests that give the exeleros are from the same type of quests? I remember that the 2 exeleros i got came from the quests from levelling up. Reading some other posts, I'm under the impression that I should have 4 exelero's from quests by now since I'm level 100. Someone said the 4th exelero is on level 99, yet I still only have 2.

deuces
01-10-2012, 09:25 PM
would there be a good way to figure out a dollar value per respect coin? I assume it would change depending on what level you're at/what weapons you have available to buy.

Chironex
01-10-2012, 09:54 PM
Well the way I see it, vehicles cost the most in cash which is one of the reasons why I'm basing my priority for respect allocation to vehicles first. I have listed below the next 3 highest vehicles after the Exelero and believe Vehicle C is the last we will have access to at this stage.

Vehicle A Lvl 127

19/13 $23M

Vehicle B Lvl 175

20/20 $35M

Vehicle C Lvl 195

24/36 $84M

Exelero - Lvl 115

31/17

Looking at where the Exelero would sit in terms of total stats, I would place the Exelero between Vehicle B and C. Roughly looking at the trend of how much each vehicle increases in cash value, I'd say the Exelero would be worth about $48-$54M which would then be roughly $40-$45k per respect point. Of course its also worth noting that whilst the Exelero does have a high attack, its defence is pretty low for the item level.

From this perspective of $40k per respect point allows me to easily decide on attacks based on how much respect I can expect rather than how much $cash I can get regardless of xp gains. This strat does not work for you if you are trying to camp though...which is why you will read some posts by other members who would target buildings based on xp/respect and typically go for laundromats/souvenir/electronic stores etc.

Nudie
01-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Seeing as it will take the average player several years to get enough respect coins to fully equip each wiseguy with the best respect item in each category, I would advocate a tiered approach as a more practical model.

Chironex
01-10-2012, 10:11 PM
Seeing as it will take the average player several years to get enough respect coins to fully equip each wiseguy with the best respect item in each category, I would advocate a tiered approach as a more practical model.

So true....i don't know how long more I want/can keep this up....i guess its really down to how long you anticipate playing and what your play style is. Everything everyone says on these forums are great but for their own anticipated play style. The best 3 hr ROI building will mean nothing to someone who can only log in once a day.

deuces
01-10-2012, 10:18 PM
I guess in order to give respect coins a monetary value, one could just use whatever they're currently purchasing (NVB for me) and find the nearest cash equivalent item (level 155 body armor of some sort for 5.5m.) So this means each respect coin is currently worth 18.33k to me?

erik
01-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Not including Quest Items:

"low tier"
Tommy Gun: 1
Columbian Knife: 0
Combat Boots: 1
Mustang: 0

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: 0
Serrated Blade: 0
NVG: 0
Yamaha bike: 115

"high tier"
RPG: 0
Chain Whip: 0
Full combat gear: 0
Excelero: 9

Estimated RP spent: 48,325
RP on hand: 103,091

level: 118

whocareswhatmynameis
01-11-2012, 09:18 PM
RP on hand: 103,091

level: 118

what do you plan to do with all that RP? i know some are saving up RP in order to buy exeleros, but since you already have access at lvl 118, what's keeping you from investing in R-weapons?

Cooz
01-12-2012, 07:16 AM
would there be a good way to figure out a dollar value per respect coin? I assume it would change depending on what level you're at/what weapons you have available to buy.

It would be interesting to determine which tier offers the most value. Maybe that's been done and I didn't see it. Lots of great info made available on this topic, thank you all who responded.

erik
01-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Well, my original intent was to purchase Exceleros at 115. It really still is my first choice, but I am holding off atm.

My reasons... At my current level my current stats 375 Mob, A:14.3k D:17.7k allow me to participate with most rivals (can Rob D:20k or better with fails if I spot a Pirate/Rock Cafe/etc..)

I alarm my pick-ups and am only losing my 3hrs about 2x every 5 days and my 6hrs 1x every 5 days. Defense isn't something I NEED right now. (Especially since I really don't care about taking fight losses!)

Basically, who knows, maybe Funzio will drop some new loot... or maybe I will find myself in a place I can't attack anymore. Then I will surely spend!

Rarelibra
01-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Well, my original intent was to purchase Exceleros at 115. It really still is my first choice, but I am holding off atm.

My reasons... At my current level my current stats 375 Mob, A:14.3k D:17.7k allow me to participate with most rivals (can Rob D:20k or better with fails if I spot a Pirate/Rock Cafe/etc..)

I alarm my pick-ups and am only losing my 3hrs about 2x every 5 days and my 6hrs 1x every 5 days. Defense isn't something I NEED right now. (Especially since I really don't care about taking fight losses!)

Basically, who knows, maybe Funzio will drop some new loot... or maybe I will find myself in a place I can't attack anymore. Then I will surely spend!

Wow. I like to sleep at night, knowing that any 1, 3, or 6-hrs that I have will fall prey to the little rodents at night.

Chironex
01-12-2012, 08:09 PM
93K RP in reserve? that's amazing!

agree with @hunter... must be difficult to win fights without spending either RPs or gold.

@chironex: what are your stats (att/def) and do you have gold weapons?

@hunter, @whocareswhatmynameis

Thanks for your queries guys. I have much respect for the both of you and your strategies. This forum is great.

In response, I am definitely not a gold buyer and probably never will be. I don't think Funzio gives enough for what they expect to be payed. $109 does not buy nearly enough for any real difference but please dont take it as disrespect for those who have chosen to go down that path, to each their own.

Atm, my stats are:

Level 102
Mafia 234
Attack 6964
Def 7484
IPH $13166

Fights Won/Lost: 6259/942
Robberies Won/Lost: 12894/1151

RP on hand: 106K

As to the difficulty in winning robberies and fights, the last 5 levels have definitely seen a noticeable increase in difficulty but there are still quite a few names I memorise to speed up my robbing process and just keep hitting them. I don't know how careful you guys are but I can usually judge how powerful someone is by looking at their hood and if they seem more powerful, I always check first. Afterall, a failed robbery is an even worse outcome than a successful Laundromat success.

hunter
01-12-2012, 08:45 PM
man, you're f****ng weak at level 100+. It's amazing if you can rob/attack people with such stats.

Nudie
01-12-2012, 08:59 PM
man, you're f****ng weak at level 100+. It's amazing if you can rob/attack people with such stats.

I see a lot of people over level 100 with weak stats. Maybe they don't visit the forum.:o

xclusiv
01-12-2012, 09:05 PM
"low tier"
Tommy Gun: x 41
Columbian Knife: x 32
Combat Boots: x 142
Mustang: x 42

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x 73
Serrated Blade: x 34
NVG: x 27
Yamaha bike: x 124

"high tier"
RPG: x 7
Chain Whip: x 19
Full combat gear: x 3
Excelero: x 7

level: 129
attack/defense: 21488/25158

TemplarX
01-12-2012, 09:20 PM
Atm, my stats are:

Level 102
Mafia 234
Attack 6964
Def 7484
IPH $13166

Fights Won/Lost: 6259/942
Robberies Won/Lost: 12894/1151

RP on hand: 106K

As to the difficulty in winning robberies and fights, the last 5 levels have definitely seen a noticeable increase in difficulty but there are still quite a few names I memorise to speed up my robbing process and just keep hitting them. I don't know how careful you guys are but I can usually judge how powerful someone is by looking at their hood and if they seem more powerful, I always check first. Afterall, a failed robbery is an even worse outcome than a successful Laundromat success.
Wow, my Lvl 63 avatar has stronger stats than you...with only 170 mafia and 3x your economy. What do you do with all your cash? Hoarding them like you're doing with respect points? You can actually mount a successful robbery at Lvl 102?

Chironex
01-13-2012, 03:32 AM
Wow, my Lvl 63 avatar has stronger stats than you...with only 170 mafia and 3x your economy. What do you do with all your cash? Hoarding them like you're doing with respect points? You can actually mount a successful robbery at Lvl 102?

Yea well, atm im slowly working on farming the M4's. Buying Garrotes plus upgrading buildings with cash. Waiting on exceleros when i hit 115. Not sure what to do with armor but I think I have quite a few pvp drops like those boxer trunks etc.

A lot of ppl around my level with same mafia are abt 6-8k defense so i'm not totally out of people to rob. Also every now and then I get a list of ppl same levels but with only 50-100 mafia. I only attack if I have no time to clear my stamina but usually i try to go for the high value respect buildings.

What u guys doin for the armor equipment? NVG i guess?

TemplarX
01-13-2012, 05:25 AM
A lot of ppl around my level with same mafia are abt 6-8k defense so i'm not totally out of people to rob. Also every now and then I get a list of ppl same levels but with only 50-100 mafia. I only attack if I have no time to clear my stamina but usually i try to go for the high value respect buildings.
What u guys doin for the armor equipment? NVG i guess?
I would have thought by level 100, there are no more advantages to having a small mafia size. The number of players shrink so you get grouped with more people with 500 size, which places you at a big disadvantage. For armor, I am buying swat helmets and riot shields. What else does one spend $$ on? Guns are farmed, vehicles are too expensive to be bought with $$, which leaves only melee and armor as $$-based weapon class.

Nolefan
02-20-2012, 06:43 AM
I'm noobie to cc. I've dutifully read through multiple respect threads but haven't found what im looking for. Could anyone tell me what level each respect item becomes avaialble? it would help me plan.

Lars
02-20-2012, 07:44 AM
Here's the data for the items available in the store ($/Respect/gold-items -- except for temporarily available gold items). Data on explosives is outdated (old costs and consume_percent/diminish_percent, haven't extracted updated data yet). Minimum mafia size and level are given in the final two columns.

name;type;attack;defense;money_cost;gold_cost;resp ect_cost;is_consumable;consume_percent;diminish_pe rcent;min_clan_size;unlock_level
Broken Bottle;melee;1;0;50;0;0;0;0;0;0;1
Baseball Bat;melee;1;1;125;0;0;0;0;0;0;1
Crowbar;melee;2;1;300;0;0;0;0;0;0;2
Brass Knuckles;melee;3;2;540;0;0;0;0;0;5;1
Street Knife;melee;3;3;1500;0;0;0;0;0;0;10
Mace;melee;1;6;3200;0;0;0;0;0;0;15
Night Stick;melee;4;5;6000;0;0;0;0;0;0;21
Meat Cleaver;melee;6;4;11000;0;0;0;0;0;0;27
Fire Axe;melee;7;5;27000;0;0;0;0;0;0;35
Steel Garrote;melee;10;5;53000;0;0;0;0;0;40;1
Machete;melee;8;7;110000;0;0;0;0;0;0;48
Taser;melee;7;11;190000;0;0;0;0;0;0;57
Katana;melee;10;12;700000;0;0;0;0;0;0;72
Chainsaw;melee;16;9;3100000;0;0;0;0;0;0;103
Pistol;gun;1;0;100;0;0;0;0;0;0;1
Revolver;gun;1;1;250;0;0;0;0;0;0;1
Shotgun;gun;2;1;600;0;0;0;0;0;0;3
Machine Pistol;gun;2;2;1000;0;0;0;0;0;0;7
AK-47;gun;3;4;2700;0;0;0;0;0;10;1
Uzi;gun;4;5;6700;0;0;0;0;0;0;13
Combat Shotgun;gun;6;4;15000;0;0;0;0;0;0;20
Assault Rifle;gun;7;5;36000;0;0;0;0;0;0;28
Golden Magnum;gun;8;7;70000;0;0;0;0;0;0;33
Sniper Rifle;gun;11;5;150000;0;0;0;0;0;0;40
Machine Gun;gun;5;13;270000;0;0;0;0;0;0;43
Grenade Launcher;gun;12;9;450000;0;0;0;0;0;250;1
Chaingun;gun;7;18;1600000;0;0;0;0;0;0;83
Multiple-Grenade Launcher;gun;17;10;5000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;118
Trench Coat;armor;1;1;75;0;0;0;0;0;0;1
Ski Mask;armor;2;1;200;0;0;0;0;0;0;1
Steel Toed Boots;armor;2;2;400;0;0;0;0;0;0;4
Military Goggles;armor;1;4;750;0;0;0;0;0;0;9
Armored Gloves;armor;3;3;1900;0;0;0;0;0;25;1
Gas Mask;armor;2;6;4000;0;0;0;0;0;0;18
Stab Vest;armor;3;7;9000;0;0;0;0;0;0;25
Swat Helmet;armor;4;8;18000;0;0;0;0;0;0;32
Riot Shield;armor;1;12;32500;0;0;0;0;0;0;38
Bulletproof Vest;armor;5;11;80000;0;0;0;0;0;0;45
Blast Guard Helmet;armor;6;14;125000;0;0;0;0;0;75;1
Blast Shield;armor;1;19;210000;0;0;0;0;0;0;62
Military Body Armor;armor;7;15;480000;0;0;0;0;0;0;88
FBI Shield;armor;1;24;1500000;0;0;0;0;0;0;112
Exoskeleton;armor;12;20;5500000;0;0;0;0;0;0;155
Junker;car;1;1;2000;0;0;0;0;0;0;1
Motorcycle;car;2;2;6000;0;0;0;0;0;0;1
Hatchback;car;3;2;10000;0;0;0;0;0;0;5
Pickup Truck;car;3;4;18000;0;0;0;0;0;0;12
69 Camaro;car;5;4;35000;0;0;0;0;0;15;1
Cadillac;car;4;5;65000;0;0;0;0;0;0;16
Town Car;car;5;6;120000;0;0;0;0;0;0;19
Viper;car;7;6;280000;0;0;0;0;0;0;23
Armored SUV;car;6;9;480000;0;0;0;0;0;0;30
Audi;car;11;9;900000;0;0;0;0;0;125;1
City Bus;car;7;11;1500000;0;0;0;0;0;0;42
Hummer;car;10;10;2800000;0;0;0;0;0;0;55
Bulldozer;car;13;9;5000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;60
Armored Limo;car;7;17;7000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;77
Big Rig;car;16;10;12500000;0;0;0;0;0;0;97
Yacht;car;5;23;16000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;107
Lamborghini;car;19;13;23000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;127
Armored Jet;car;24;36;84000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;195
Helicopter;car;20;20;35000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;175
Strangler Gloves;armor;102;94;0;250;0;0;0;0;0;15
Crusher Gatling Gun;gun;89;72;0;200;0;0;0;0;0;1
Gut-Ripper;melee;59;39;0;125;0;0;0;0;0;1
Combat Boots;armor;5;8;0;0;50;0;0;0;0;7
Mustang;car;6;4;0;0;125;0;0;0;0;15
Colombian Knife;melee;11;9;0;0;200;0;0;0;0;4
Full Combat Gear;armor;17;27;0;0;800;0;0;0;0;70
Yamaha Race Bike;car;13;12;0;0;325;0;0;0;0;38
Tommy Gun;gun;10;6;0;0;100;0;0;0;0;10
Serrated Blade;melee;12;18;0;0;400;0;0;0;0;35
Night Vision Binoculars;armor;16;16;0;0;300;0;0;0;0;32
Sawn-Off Shotgun;gun;22;14;0;0;360;0;0;0;0;42
Dual Machine Gun;gun;7;19;2800000;0;0;0;0;0;0;98
Chain Whip;melee;25;19;0;0;750;0;0;0;0;55
Exelero;car;31;17;0;0;1200;0;0;0;0;115
RPG;gun;36;14;0;0;1000;0;0;0;0;100
Riot Helmet;armor;1;8;7000;0;0;0;0;0;0;22
Flamethrower;gun;13;9;625000;0;0;0;0;0;0;65
Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle;gun;11;9;350000;0;0;0;0;0;0;52
Mercedes;car;9;10;2100000;0;0;0;0;0;0;47
Veyron;car;210;90;0;500;0;0;0;0;0;1
Cheytac Sniper Rifle;gun;85;64;0;140;0;0;0;0;0;61
Night Vision MAR;gun;112;100;0;300;0;0;0;0;0;10
Tesla Roadster;car;65;57;0;180;0;0;0;0;0;1
Mesh Combat Gear;armor;65;163;0;400;0;0;0;0;0;1
Stiletto Knife;melee;2;3;800;0;0;0;0;0;0;6
SMG;gun;3;4;3200;0;0;0;0;0;0;11
Camo Fatigues;armor;3;4;2700;0;0;0;0;0;0;14
Tactical Vest;armor;6;12;125000;0;0;0;0;0;0;50
Rocket Launcher;gun;19;11;7000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;135
Monster Truck;car;9;8;1000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;37
Gore Pistol;gun;26;19;0;40;0;0;0;0;0;1
Skull Breaker;melee;23;15;0;30;0;0;0;0;0;1
Gruesome Kickers;armor;23;31;0;50;0;0;0;0;0;1
Turbo Viper;car;39;23;0;60;0;0;0;0;0;1
Force Recon Armor;armor;35;55;0;110;0;0;0;0;0;1
Molotov Cocktail;explosive;1;0;100;0;0;1;0.33;0.8;0;5
Smoke Bomb;explosive;0;2;250;0;0;1;0.15;0.8;0;10
Time Bomb;explosive;2;2;550;0;0;1;0.25;0.8;0;15
Hand Grenade;explosive;4;0;800;0;0;1;0.25;0.8;0;20
Stun Grenade;explosive;0;6;1200;0;0;1;0.1;0.8;0;24
Frag Grenade;explosive;7;0;2000;0;0;1;0.2;0.8;0;29
IED;explosive;5;5;2500;0;0;1;0.2;0.8;0;36
Anthrax Grenade;explosive;12;0;5400;0;0;1;0.15;0.8;0;46
Hazard Grenade;explosive;8;8;6000;0;0;1;0.15;0.8;0;64
Napalm;explosive;18;0;20000;0;0;1;0.1;0.8;0;85
Land Mine;explosive;0;25;60000;0;0;1;0.05;0.8;0;115
Sarin Gas Grenade;explosive;30;0;100000;0;0;1;0.05;0.8;0;145
Tech Gatling Gun;gun;210;223;0;800;0;0;0;0;0;25
Cyber Bike;car;142;108;0;350;0;0;0;0;0;20
Armored Hummer;car;48;69;0;120;0;0;0;0;0;14
Ballistic Armor;armor;50;121;0;150;0;0;0;0;0;35
Quattro;car;256;175;0;750;0;0;0;0;0;40
Bloody Mayhem;gun;237;146;0;600;0;0;0;0;0;45
Spiked Tonfas;melee;105;113;0;270;0;0;0;0;0;37
Kanabo;melee;44;58;0;100;0;0;0;0;0;19
Combat Belt;armor;31;47;0;60;0;0;0;0;0;49
Tennis Racket;melee;1;4;1000;0;0;0;0;0;0;6
Folding Shotgun;gun;113;78;0;220;0;0;0;0;0;36
Mobile Laboratory;car;122;92;0;280;0;0;0;0;0;31

2Legit
02-20-2012, 07:56 AM
Oh-Em-G

so much numeros...uno, deuz, tres, quatro, cinqo, saiz, siete, ocho, nueve, diez, and on and on

Lars
02-20-2012, 08:17 AM
so much numeros...uno, deuz, tres, quatro, cinqo, saiz, siete, ocho, nueve, diez, and on and on

Easier to read if you import it in a spreadsheet application (Excel, OpenOffice, ...) as *.csv (with ; as separator).

Tramp Stamp
02-20-2012, 08:17 AM
The money buildings spreadsheet has an equipment tab.

Ghost818
02-20-2012, 01:30 PM
312680 respect points so far

19 exeleros
304 yamaha race bikes
26 mustangs
27 full combat gears
205 NVBs
50 combat boots
87 chain whips
20 serrated blades
20 colombian knives
12 Rpgs
33 sawn off shottys
11 tommy guns

Nolefan
02-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Thanks for info. My eyes are crossed, but it's all there.

Here's the data for the items available in the store ($/Respect/gold-items -- except for temporarily available gold items). Data on explosives is outdated (old costs and consume_percent/diminish_percent, haven't extracted updated data yet). Minimum mafia size and level are given in the final two columns.

name;type;attack;defense;money_cost;gold_cost;resp ect_cost;is_consumable;consume_percent;diminish_pe rcent;min_clan_size;unlock_level
Broken Bottle;melee;1;0;50;0;0;0;0;0;0;1
Baseball Bat;melee;1;1;125;0;0;0;0;0;0;1
Crowbar;melee;2;1;300;0;0;0;0;0;0;2
Brass Knuckles;melee;3;2;540;0;0;0;0;0;5;1
Street Knife;melee;3;3;1500;0;0;0;0;0;0;10
Mace;melee;1;6;3200;0;0;0;0;0;0;15
Night Stick;melee;4;5;6000;0;0;0;0;0;0;21
Meat Cleaver;melee;6;4;11000;0;0;0;0;0;0;27
Fire Axe;melee;7;5;27000;0;0;0;0;0;0;35
Steel Garrote;melee;10;5;53000;0;0;0;0;0;40;1
Machete;melee;8;7;110000;0;0;0;0;0;0;48
Taser;melee;7;11;190000;0;0;0;0;0;0;57
Katana;melee;10;12;700000;0;0;0;0;0;0;72
Chainsaw;melee;16;9;3100000;0;0;0;0;0;0;103
Pistol;gun;1;0;100;0;0;0;0;0;0;1
Revolver;gun;1;1;250;0;0;0;0;0;0;1
Shotgun;gun;2;1;600;0;0;0;0;0;0;3
Machine Pistol;gun;2;2;1000;0;0;0;0;0;0;7
AK-47;gun;3;4;2700;0;0;0;0;0;10;1
Uzi;gun;4;5;6700;0;0;0;0;0;0;13
Combat Shotgun;gun;6;4;15000;0;0;0;0;0;0;20
Assault Rifle;gun;7;5;36000;0;0;0;0;0;0;28
Golden Magnum;gun;8;7;70000;0;0;0;0;0;0;33
Sniper Rifle;gun;11;5;150000;0;0;0;0;0;0;40
Machine Gun;gun;5;13;270000;0;0;0;0;0;0;43
Grenade Launcher;gun;12;9;450000;0;0;0;0;0;250;1
Chaingun;gun;7;18;1600000;0;0;0;0;0;0;83
Multiple-Grenade Launcher;gun;17;10;5000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;118
Trench Coat;armor;1;1;75;0;0;0;0;0;0;1
Ski Mask;armor;2;1;200;0;0;0;0;0;0;1
Steel Toed Boots;armor;2;2;400;0;0;0;0;0;0;4
Military Goggles;armor;1;4;750;0;0;0;0;0;0;9
Armored Gloves;armor;3;3;1900;0;0;0;0;0;25;1
Gas Mask;armor;2;6;4000;0;0;0;0;0;0;18
Stab Vest;armor;3;7;9000;0;0;0;0;0;0;25
Swat Helmet;armor;4;8;18000;0;0;0;0;0;0;32
Riot Shield;armor;1;12;32500;0;0;0;0;0;0;38
Bulletproof Vest;armor;5;11;80000;0;0;0;0;0;0;45
Blast Guard Helmet;armor;6;14;125000;0;0;0;0;0;75;1
Blast Shield;armor;1;19;210000;0;0;0;0;0;0;62
Military Body Armor;armor;7;15;480000;0;0;0;0;0;0;88
FBI Shield;armor;1;24;1500000;0;0;0;0;0;0;112
Exoskeleton;armor;12;20;5500000;0;0;0;0;0;0;155
Junker;car;1;1;2000;0;0;0;0;0;0;1
Motorcycle;car;2;2;6000;0;0;0;0;0;0;1
Hatchback;car;3;2;10000;0;0;0;0;0;0;5
Pickup Truck;car;3;4;18000;0;0;0;0;0;0;12
69 Camaro;car;5;4;35000;0;0;0;0;0;15;1
Cadillac;car;4;5;65000;0;0;0;0;0;0;16
Town Car;car;5;6;120000;0;0;0;0;0;0;19
Viper;car;7;6;280000;0;0;0;0;0;0;23
Armored SUV;car;6;9;480000;0;0;0;0;0;0;30
Audi;car;11;9;900000;0;0;0;0;0;125;1
City Bus;car;7;11;1500000;0;0;0;0;0;0;42
Hummer;car;10;10;2800000;0;0;0;0;0;0;55
Bulldozer;car;13;9;5000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;60
Armored Limo;car;7;17;7000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;77
Big Rig;car;16;10;12500000;0;0;0;0;0;0;97
Yacht;car;5;23;16000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;107
Lamborghini;car;19;13;23000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;127
Armored Jet;car;24;36;84000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;195
Helicopter;car;20;20;35000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;175
Strangler Gloves;armor;102;94;0;250;0;0;0;0;0;15
Crusher Gatling Gun;gun;89;72;0;200;0;0;0;0;0;1
Gut-Ripper;melee;59;39;0;125;0;0;0;0;0;1
Combat Boots;armor;5;8;0;0;50;0;0;0;0;7
Mustang;car;6;4;0;0;125;0;0;0;0;15
Colombian Knife;melee;11;9;0;0;200;0;0;0;0;4
Full Combat Gear;armor;17;27;0;0;800;0;0;0;0;70
Yamaha Race Bike;car;13;12;0;0;325;0;0;0;0;38
Tommy Gun;gun;10;6;0;0;100;0;0;0;0;10
Serrated Blade;melee;12;18;0;0;400;0;0;0;0;35
Night Vision Binoculars;armor;16;16;0;0;300;0;0;0;0;32
Sawn-Off Shotgun;gun;22;14;0;0;360;0;0;0;0;42
Dual Machine Gun;gun;7;19;2800000;0;0;0;0;0;0;98
Chain Whip;melee;25;19;0;0;750;0;0;0;0;55
Exelero;car;31;17;0;0;1200;0;0;0;0;115
RPG;gun;36;14;0;0;1000;0;0;0;0;100
Riot Helmet;armor;1;8;7000;0;0;0;0;0;0;22
Flamethrower;gun;13;9;625000;0;0;0;0;0;0;65
Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle;gun;11;9;350000;0;0;0;0;0;0;52
Mercedes;car;9;10;2100000;0;0;0;0;0;0;47
Veyron;car;210;90;0;500;0;0;0;0;0;1
Cheytac Sniper Rifle;gun;85;64;0;140;0;0;0;0;0;61
Night Vision MAR;gun;112;100;0;300;0;0;0;0;0;10
Tesla Roadster;car;65;57;0;180;0;0;0;0;0;1
Mesh Combat Gear;armor;65;163;0;400;0;0;0;0;0;1
Stiletto Knife;melee;2;3;800;0;0;0;0;0;0;6
SMG;gun;3;4;3200;0;0;0;0;0;0;11
Camo Fatigues;armor;3;4;2700;0;0;0;0;0;0;14
Tactical Vest;armor;6;12;125000;0;0;0;0;0;0;50
Rocket Launcher;gun;19;11;7000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;135
Monster Truck;car;9;8;1000000;0;0;0;0;0;0;37
Gore Pistol;gun;26;19;0;40;0;0;0;0;0;1
Skull Breaker;melee;23;15;0;30;0;0;0;0;0;1
Gruesome Kickers;armor;23;31;0;50;0;0;0;0;0;1
Turbo Viper;car;39;23;0;60;0;0;0;0;0;1
Force Recon Armor;armor;35;55;0;110;0;0;0;0;0;1
Molotov Cocktail;explosive;1;0;100;0;0;1;0.33;0.8;0;5
Smoke Bomb;explosive;0;2;250;0;0;1;0.15;0.8;0;10
Time Bomb;explosive;2;2;550;0;0;1;0.25;0.8;0;15
Hand Grenade;explosive;4;0;800;0;0;1;0.25;0.8;0;20
Stun Grenade;explosive;0;6;1200;0;0;1;0.1;0.8;0;24
Frag Grenade;explosive;7;0;2000;0;0;1;0.2;0.8;0;29
IED;explosive;5;5;2500;0;0;1;0.2;0.8;0;36
Anthrax Grenade;explosive;12;0;5400;0;0;1;0.15;0.8;0;46
Hazard Grenade;explosive;8;8;6000;0;0;1;0.15;0.8;0;64
Napalm;explosive;18;0;20000;0;0;1;0.1;0.8;0;85
Land Mine;explosive;0;25;60000;0;0;1;0.05;0.8;0;115
Sarin Gas Grenade;explosive;30;0;100000;0;0;1;0.05;0.8;0;145
Tech Gatling Gun;gun;210;223;0;800;0;0;0;0;0;25
Cyber Bike;car;142;108;0;350;0;0;0;0;0;20
Armored Hummer;car;48;69;0;120;0;0;0;0;0;14
Ballistic Armor;armor;50;121;0;150;0;0;0;0;0;35
Quattro;car;256;175;0;750;0;0;0;0;0;40
Bloody Mayhem;gun;237;146;0;600;0;0;0;0;0;45
Spiked Tonfas;melee;105;113;0;270;0;0;0;0;0;37
Kanabo;melee;44;58;0;100;0;0;0;0;0;19
Combat Belt;armor;31;47;0;60;0;0;0;0;0;49
Tennis Racket;melee;1;4;1000;0;0;0;0;0;0;6
Folding Shotgun;gun;113;78;0;220;0;0;0;0;0;36
Mobile Laboratory;car;122;92;0;280;0;0;0;0;0;31

Bruiser
02-20-2012, 06:04 PM
Here is my list so far:

Made early mistakes with the Combat Boots but all good!!!

12 exeleros
302 yamaha race bikes
12 mustangs
5 full combat gears
322 NVBs
262 combat boots
120 chain whips
8 serrated blades
21 colombian knives
17 Rpgs
17 sawn off shottys
45 tommy guns

qwikster
02-20-2012, 06:22 PM
"low tier"

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x9 (mostly quest)
Yamaha bike: x200

"high tier"
RPG: x4 (quest)
Chain Whip: x2 (quest)
Full combat gear: x2 (1 from quest)
Excelero: x4 (quest)

RP on hand: 291

just thought it might be interesting to post my progress. i'm sure we have all benefited from the boon in respect points in light of recent developments (addition of missions such as thug life rounds, +1 RP bonus).

"low tier"

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x13
Serrated Blade: x5
NVG: x204
Yamaha bike: x203

"high tier"
RPG: x11
Chain Whip: x122
Full combat gear: x5
Excelero: x12

RP on hand: 520

erik
02-20-2012, 08:35 PM
Does not include rewards so I am not 100% sure on bikes and Exceleros, but it is close.

"low tier"
Columbian Knife: x0

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x0
NVG: x0
Yamaha bike: x117 about (boooo)

"high tier"
RPG: x0
Excelero: x53 about

RP on hand: 254,473 Muhahahha I will be the first to own 500 Tramp Stampers or Joey Cools Wooden gun that doesn't work.

Tramp Stamp
02-20-2012, 08:43 PM
Level 72. Includes rewards.

"low tier"
Tommy Gun: 1
Colombian Knife: 6
Combat Boots: 5
Mustang: 1

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: 2
Serrated Blade: 0
Night Vision Binoculars: 4
Yamaha Race Bike: 1

"high tier"
RPG: 0
Chain Whip: 47
Full Combat Gear: 0
Exelero: 0

RP on hand: 280

dudeman
02-20-2012, 09:54 PM
Level 133. Includes rewards.

"low tier"
Tommy Gun: 14
Colombian Knife: 3
Combat Boots: 90
Mustang: 35

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: 11
Serrated Blade: 6
Night Vision Binoculars: 133
Yamaha Race Bike: 140

"high tier"
RPG: 11
Chain Whip: 92
Full Combat Gear: 8
Exelero: 102

RP on hand: 647

Ohaithere
02-21-2012, 05:34 AM
Level 105: Includes rewards.

"low tier"
Tommy Gun: 10
Colombian Knife: 6
Combat Boots: 4
Mustang: 14

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: 7
Serrated Blade: 4
Night Vision Binoculars: 400
Yamaha Race Bike: 128

"high tier"
RPG: 9
Chain Whip: 39
Full Combat Gear: 4
Exelero: 9

94 on hand

Total earned: 251,014

Level 105

RP on hand: 280

schlumpf
02-21-2012, 12:52 PM
so my list, level 124 including mission rewards:

low tier:
Tommy Gun: 40
Colombian Knife: 26
Combat Boots: 30 (now just baseline)
Mustang: 71

mid tier:
Sawn-Off Shotgun: 32
Serrated Blade: 5
Night Vision Binoculars: 235
Yamaha Race Bike: 152

high tier:
RPG: 9
Chain Whip: 100
Full Combat Gear: 6 (rewards)
Exelero: 10

Chironex
02-21-2012, 10:00 PM
Does not include rewards so I am not 100% sure on bikes and Exceleros, but it is close.

"low tier"
Columbian Knife: x0

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x0
NVG: x0
Yamaha bike: x117 about (boooo)

"high tier"
RPG: x0
Excelero: x53 about

RP on hand: 254,473 Muhahahha I will be the first to own 500 Tramp Stampers or Joey Cools Wooden gun that doesn't work.

wow what u saving up for?

Chironex
02-21-2012, 10:04 PM
"low tier"
Tommy Gun: 5
Columbian Knife: 10
Combat Boots: 6
Mustang: 5

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: 8
Serrated Blade: 5
NVG: 21
Yamaha bike: x43

"high tier"
RPG: 10
Chain Whip: 350
Full combat gear: 43
Excelero: x67

Tramp Stamp
02-21-2012, 10:07 PM
Chain Whip: 350

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x61/RinLockhart/high-five.png

dudeman
02-21-2012, 10:10 PM
Yamaha bike: x43

Excelero: x67

Mysteries, or typos?

Chironex
02-21-2012, 10:19 PM
Mysteries, or typos?

Sorry don't understand what you're trying to ask. What are you trying to ask?

Wanted to also say that at the time I was buying the Yamahas, I could not see and did not know of the Exceleros and since vehicles were so expensive to buy and hard to loot, i decided to buy the Yamaha's...then i found out abt the Exceleros and kneecapped myself for buying them. My income was bad and still is so perhaps it wasn't such a bad buy in hindsight as my attack/def stats really benefitted from those bikes.

Swifty
02-22-2012, 06:13 AM
Level 116, including mission rewards

Tommy Gun 42
Colombian Knife 3
Combat Boots 56
Mustang 2

Sawn-Off Shotgun 21
Serrated Blade 32
Night Vision Binoculars 114
Yamaha Race Bike 242

RPG 9
Chain Whip 120
Full Combat Gear 11
Exelero 9

thisisdream
03-31-2012, 01:54 PM
Why are people gong for exelcero instead of rpg? Exe cost more respect point and less attack than rpg.

iteachem
03-31-2012, 02:30 PM
Why are people gong for exelcero instead of rpg? Exe cost more respect point and less attack than rpg.

my bet is that they were farming the M4 which meant the rpg was unnecessary.

Question for everyone.. Now that the M4 is gone what would you use respect on at level 64. I have about 18K respect and am trying to decide on NVB Chain Whips or Sawed Offs or waiting.

I have about 8K attack and 10K defense

Ramshutu
03-31-2012, 02:33 PM
Level 96

'low tier'
Tommy guns 15
Combat boots 13
Mustang 20
Colombian knife 12

Mid tier
Sawn off: 15
Serrated blade: 6
NVB: 101
Yam: 100

High tier
RPGS: 5
Chain whips: 111
FCG 22
Excelero 6

I've been trying to strike the balance between short and long term RP investment.

While I have 100 yams and NVB, realistically, these are not going to replaced until next year.... I have now started saving for exceleros/RPGs as these aren't unlocked yet.

I found that with these RP investments, I started to pwn people who have 400 tommy guns at about level 85.

Ramshutu
03-31-2012, 02:35 PM

With an RPG vs Excelero, it's far easier to have maxed out guns than it is cars. This means you get less stats from the RPG than exceleros (at least the first batch)

iteachem
03-31-2012, 02:45 PM
So how long to save respect? I am not really being attacked that often right now and never lose any real money...I have 4300 wins with 350 loses (most before I started reading the forum) and don't want to spend my respect on something mid tier unless I need it.

I am thinking I keep leveling via the winning streak/thug life goals and collect the respect until I reach a point that I cannot easily win then make the buys.. I have a pretty good ecoonomy as well (37k per hour) so I can use that for the steel garrotes when necessary

kidpresentable
08-22-2012, 04:27 AM
This thread has been a real help - I got 5000 respect points from a scratcher a couple of days ago and couldn't decide where to spend it. Night Vision Binoculars it is!

(I'm level 53 by the way.)

mexx
08-22-2012, 05:12 AM
Level 195

low tier:

Tommy Gun: 48
Colombian Knife: 63
Combat Boots: 50
Mustangs: 192

mid tier:

spawn-off shotgun: 68
serrated blade: 23
night vision bincoculars: 247
yam: 325

high tier:

rpg: 25
chain whip: 231
full combat gear: 83
exelero: 31

rp on hand: 93.000

TonySpaghetti
08-22-2012, 06:42 AM
I don't get the point of hoarding respect points. I just spend mine as I get them, and always on RPGs, chain whips, FCG, or Exeleros.

DashX
08-22-2012, 07:49 AM
I don't get the point of hoarding respect points. I just spend mine as I get them, and always on RPGs, chain whips, FCG, or Exeleros.

For future RP items/explosives :D :D (that will never come)

TonySpaghetti
08-22-2012, 08:01 AM
(that will never come)

My point exactly. Lol

dudeman
08-22-2012, 08:04 AM
6 months ago:

Level 133. Includes rewards.

"low tier"

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: 11
Serrated Blade: 6
Night Vision Binoculars: 133
Yamaha Race Bike: 140

"high tier"
RPG: 11
Chain Whip: 92
Full Combat Gear: 8
Exelero: 102

Today:

Level 200. Includes rewards.

"low tier"

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: 19
Serrated Blade: 15
Night Vision Binoculars: 141
Yamaha Race Bike: 149

"high tier"
RPG: 135
Chain Whip: 315
Full Combat Gear: 42
Exelero: 400

TonySpaghetti
08-22-2012, 08:07 AM
6 months ago:

Today:

Level 200. Includes rewards.

"low tier"

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: 19
Serrated Blade: 15
Night Vision Binoculars: 141
Yamaha Race Bike: 149

"high tier"
RPG: 135
Chain Whip: 315
Full Combat Gear: 42
Exelero: 400

Why did you keep buying mid-tier items after you had already started on the high-tier ones?

dudeman
08-22-2012, 08:11 AM
Why did you keep buying mid-tier items after you had already started on the high-tier ones?

I didn't.

Thug Life.

:cool:

fuzzy
08-22-2012, 08:12 AM
I don't think Dudman is doing that. You just happen to get them.

I just finished Thug Life 265 and got a Yamaha Race Bike. I would not spend my RP's on those but you still get them.

TonySpaghetti
08-22-2012, 08:15 AM
I didn't.

Thug Life.

:cool:

Ah ok thanks. :)

in-game j
08-22-2012, 10:14 AM
Level 133

17 Tommy Guns
84 Sawn-Off Shot Guns
16 RPG

13 Colombian Knife
9 Serrated Blade
297 Chain Whip

123 Combat Boots
23 Night Vision Binoculars
50 Full Combat Gear

1 Mustang
94 Yamaha Race Bike
96 Excelero

Wish I knew what I was doing since I first started - I had this crazy idea that I would try and get to level 5 on every EXP map in the beginning.

(CCC)- The Pope
08-22-2012, 10:38 AM
I feel same way

Question is gold or xp stronger?

TonySpaghetti
08-22-2012, 10:40 AM
I feel same way

Question is gold or xp stronger?

Gold is... You should know that if you're really the pope.

jmeijer
08-22-2012, 10:43 AM
Tommy Guns - 10
Sawn-Off Shot Guns - 10
RPG - 30

Colombian Knife - 13
Serrated Blade - 3
Chain Whip - 83

Combat Boots - 34
Night Vision Binoculars - 99
Full Combat Gear - 16

Mustang - 29
Yamaha Race Bike - 66
Exelero - 60

(CCC)- The Pope
08-22-2012, 10:44 AM
Gold is... You should know that if you're really the pope.

As The Pope

I have lots of Gold

And lots of Respect

chbranch
08-22-2012, 10:53 AM
@ in-game j...are you saying that getting to level 5 on every map was a waste of time? Cuz i was doing that then i recently stopped becuz I wasn't sure if it was helping or hurting me.

jmeijer
08-22-2012, 10:59 AM
@ in-game j...are you saying that getting to level 5 on every map was a waste of time? Cuz i was doing that then i recently stopped becuz I wasn't sure if it was helping or hurting me.Depends of the level you are right now. Doing jobs will level you up quickly.

Hacksaw Paul
08-22-2012, 11:02 AM
I have about 140000 RP saved in the vien hope that some new weps will be out soon, although I feel I am going to win the lottery before that happens lol😁
BTW I have a little over a hundred of all 4 of the high tier RP items.

chbranch
08-22-2012, 11:30 AM
I'm a level 95. I just started to feel like leveling up through robberies and fights are more beneficial to attaining higher att and def then through doing jobs.

nopenopenope
08-22-2012, 02:27 PM
@ in-game j...are you saying that getting to level 5 on every map was a waste of time? Cuz i was doing that then i recently stopped becuz I wasn't sure if it was helping or hurting me.

Of course doing maps hurts you. It costs you money to buy into jobs, of which the rewards are MUCH LESS. You get crap loot that you'd be better off with weapon drops from PvP to which your XP gained by the job is better earned through PvP. Oh yeah...and you get RP.

DoughBoy
08-22-2012, 03:32 PM
The list below includes quest items. I'm at Lvl 94. I spend the Respect as soon as I can. I figure it has a snowball effect. The more Respect items I get (buying wisely of course) the quicker my stats grow which lets me do more PvP which gets me more Respect, and so on. I hope by the time I can buy Exceleros I’ll be able to do enough PvP to get a few a day.

"low tier"
Tommy Gun: x50
Columbian Knife: x11
Combat Boots: x10
Mustang: x102

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x56
Serrated Blade: x2
Yamaha bike: x 56

"high tier"
RPG: x5
Chain Whip: x61
Full combat gear: x24
Excelero: x6

mexx
08-23-2012, 12:53 AM
I have about 140000 RP saved in the vien hope that some new weps will be out soon, although I feel I am going to win the lottery before that happens lol��
BTW I have a little over a hundred of all 4 of the high tier RP items.

i hope also we soon get some new rp-items. i saved 93.000 rp.

since the epic boss event is out, i got no thug life goals :confused:

RijilV
08-23-2012, 08:07 AM
Mostly doing this just so I look to see what low items I have.. Also includes items from goals as I'm not sure I ever bought some of those low or mid tier items

"low tier"
Tommy Gun: x16
Columbian Knife: x6
Combat Boots: x14

"mid tier"
Sawn-Off Shotgun: x16
Serrated Blade: x19
NVG: x36
Yamaha bike: x327

"high tier"
RPG: x258
Chain Whip: x389
Full combat gear: x130
Excelero: x249

Currently working on more Exceleros to replace the YRB. FWIW those YRB lasted me well over 6 months when I first maxed out my vehicle count and I've never regretted it - they did wonders for my AT on lower levels and I'm still using 1/4 of them as my lowest AT vehicle.

I estimate (haven't gone through my inventory and updated my program) that I need an additional 814,200 to max out my RP items. Still using 137 M4A1 and nearly 300 UWV, so a bulk of it will be replacing them.

RPG:194
CW: 84
FCG: 353
Excelero: 229

Obviously going to take some time, in particular now that I'm done with TL500 (moar TL plz!)