PDA

View Full Version : Can something be done about the rivals list

procsyzarc
01-05-2012, 01:58 PM
I keep leveling thinking I will have access to higher level players but with each level it get worse and worse.

Currently L114 and maybe once or twice a week will see the odd level 200 player and other high level players but 99% of the time it is one or two L110 - 119 and the rest L90 - 101. Each day it is getting worse the L110+ are always "too beaten up" to fight so that leaves me in a situation where I have no choice but to fight the people under L100 which is no fun for me and probably even less for them. I know there are now plenty of people my level range that my rival list could be filled with people with in 1-2 levels but it is always low level players which is getting boaring fast.

Are there any plans to fix this or is it working as intended since everything in this game seems to push people to pick on the weak.

JimmyShines
01-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Don't worry, things will be changing all the time for the rivals list, a ton of players are coming up the ranks, a ton!!. It's all about play balancing and making sure all players have some what of a positive user experience, sometimes :o.

procsyzarc
01-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Don't worry, things will be changing all the time for the rivals list, a ton of players are coming up the ranks, a ton!!. It's all about play balancing and making sure all players have some what of a positive user experience, sometimes :o.

Thats what i thought but it's not really the case there are 1000's of players in my level range already but instead of putting them in the rivals list they put L100's in

Max Power
01-05-2012, 02:12 PM
I am level 108 and I am blind attacking at this point. That's how weak my list is.

That's OK though, I don't have the patience for robbing, or the battery life. I just wanna burn my stamina PvP for the respect points. Most people at this level don't have Clothing Stores or meat factories anymore anyway.

hunter
01-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Don't complain too much guys.
- When it was "**** list" - complain.
- When it was "giant list" - complain.
- It turns to "**** list" again - complain.

what's next ?

people never stop complaining, Funzio, just let it be...

J.J.
01-05-2012, 02:17 PM
It would be nice if they just went back to the way it was. This "new crop" of HL players coming up are more powerful than ever. I was playing on someone's game today who is Level 84, and the average att/def of players near his level was 20000/25000. I even came across a Level 82 player that had att/def of 42000/50000.

dudeman
01-05-2012, 02:18 PM

what's next ?

You make it seem like it has to be one or the other. It would make a lot more sense to have a range. 1/3 lower level, 1/3 same level, 1/3 higher level.

It would make even more sense to ignore level and match people based on stats.

Quappykab
01-05-2012, 02:20 PM
Sorry for selection forum to leave a letter for men about clonazepam sale
can i buy clonazepam online cheap Riverside (http://www.publishmyworks.com/clonazepam) and buy clonazepam no prescription lorezepam vs clonazepam Rochester (http://www.dirtytalknow.com/clonazepam)Quappykab: Swallow the regular clonazepam tablet whole, with a full glass of water. Another facts: clonazepam show up on drug test Tallevast

hunter
01-05-2012, 02:25 PM
You make it seem like it has to be one or the other. It would make a lot more sense to have a range. 1/3 lower level, 1/3 same level, 1/3 higher level.

It would make even more sense to ignore level and match people based on stats.

people still complaining if they happen to see all too weak or too strong people (ignore stats).

procsyzarc
01-05-2012, 02:33 PM

what's next ?

The problem is still the same as it was the issue has always been people attacking people much lower than themselves, the point is the game forces this behavior by not giving an alternative.

So before you get on your high horse why don't you explain how we never stop complaing dispite the changes they make? There has been no change the problem is still the same as it always has been, just this thread was from the point of veiw of the higher level player not the one being farmed

J.J.
01-05-2012, 02:45 PM
I think it's stats that make the difference, not level. I'm level 138, but my att/def stats are more like the average level 95 player because I don't buy gold weapons. What I'm saying is that if someone with an att/def of 30000/35000 is railing on someone with stats of 10000/12000, that's really not too fair of a fight. If the higher level person is fighting someone with stats of 28000/33000, the fight will be much closer & the attacker might not win every single time.