PDA

View Full Version : How does it work?

Speed ump
01-05-2012, 12:38 PM
After much thought I am still baffled. When I look at a rivals base I see building I am able to attack, and ones I cannot. Most of the ones I can attack are unit buildings and all defense buildings. Money buildings though are a different matter. Lower level ones I can usually attack. Higher level ones rarely. It says already has been attacked, though I know of a few who I doubt anyone would try to attack because of thier high power level, but still say they have already been raided. Then I thought maybe it had something to do with defense buildings, though I can't see any rhyme or reason to that either. I also am not sure how the defense building help. If they can keep people from raiding, and higher levels work better, then great I dont mind upgrading, but I just haven't seen how these things work at this point.

chuck norris
01-05-2012, 03:46 PM
money buildings are only vulnerable if the cash is ready to be collected. His tardiness collecting his own cash is your gain. Until that incomes matures, there is nothing for you there. Hence why you often see the short time buildings, like depot armory and silos, are open to attack, since the player hasnt been there for an hour. If you see an ore mine or oil refinery and his cash is sitting there, hit em up and take notice. Maybe that player is casual... Check back often.

The "already sacked" message is just generic "cannot attack this building" message.