PDA

View Full Version : New Explosive Rate

Joe Crime
01-05-2012, 12:02 PM
I went into crime city at about 3 pm and it said "EXPLOSIVES NOW BETTER, LAST LONGER" anyone know how much longer before i invest in them?

hunter
01-05-2012, 12:06 PM
before you lose 6-8 bombs/fight, now 2-3/fight. That means last longer.

Joe Crime
01-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Oh, so there lose rate was cut in approximitly half?

Euchred
01-05-2012, 12:15 PM
I've been on the new system for about 2 weeks and i only lose explosives attacking when it's a close fight. It's hard to say how many I lose defending but it's at least 3 every fight I lose. So attacking ones are worth it but only buy defense ones that you're prepared to lose.

I'm going to post a screen shot of the new gold non consubable explosive.

Euchred
01-05-2012, 12:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/X7BXR.png

Dorian Gray
01-05-2012, 12:39 PM
There they go, laughing all the way to the bank.

Dorian Gray
01-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Why doesn't it say 'consumable'?

hunter
01-05-2012, 12:42 PM
it's not consumable. That's the only reason people buy gold explosives. Last time no one bought a gold consumable item.

Dorian Gray
01-05-2012, 12:49 PM
it's not consumable. That's the only reason people buy gold explosives. Last time no one bought a gold consumable item.

Good old khung, always has all the answers. :)

Anubis
01-05-2012, 12:54 PM
My recent experiance with explosive.

Before I spent 1500gold on tavern/sell for cash etc etc I would lose explosives on apparantly 'close calls'vwhen my att was 15K to say 12-13K defence.

Now I have 28K mafia att, and its more orless gurenteed any mafia defence over 19K I will lose explosives even though I obviously win evertime. I saw I guy with some 3M in his bank with 26K att def. I beat him 10/10 winning 30K each fight and also losing various explosives each fight. The 300K needed another 50K to buy back the xplosives I lost. Any fight I do with sumone over 19K mafia def I will lose xplosives. These fights are easy wins so I would like to know more about why this happens.

For any relevance, I have not received the 'upgraded xplosive' update yet. Wish I would tho, My Land mines are all but destroyed.

hunter
01-05-2012, 01:08 PM
I attack you @Anubis, it show you have 26k defense, don't know why my 25k atk (23.5k + 1.5k from attack skill points) can beat a 26k def (with 200+ land mine).

hunter
01-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Good old khung, always has all the answers. :)

You think I'm khung, right ? :confused: . No problem, that's good to be like him. But don't tell people I'm Anubis or Madhatter.
(Someone may think I'm Madhatter, since I blamed him in Payam's thread but he never response a single post)

Dorian Gray
01-05-2012, 01:27 PM
You think I'm khung, right ? :confused: . No problem, that's good to be like him. But don't tell people I'm Anubis or Madhatter.
(Someone may think I'm Madhatter, since I blamed him in Payam's thread but he never response a single post)

lol I just need someone to fill the hole that khung left in my soul.

hunter
01-05-2012, 01:32 PM
you can be khung as well. It's easy.

1) Blame Max Power
2) Waiting for him to write "anyone see XXX & Khung in the same room..." (of course, if he not appear anymore, no one see that)
3) Admit you're Khung.

Note: if (2) not happen, keep increase (1) to new levels...

TenderPlacebo
01-05-2012, 01:32 PM
I'm wondering why some people still have old prices??? Guy I work with has old prices, yet I got new ones. He is playin on iPhone I'm on pad, don't know if that's really the difference. I want IED but there now 15000 a pop, his I think are 2500. I want my old prices back I can't afford that kind of increase yet. Sure malotovs are cheaper but only provide 1 attack, anything good is more.
Someone know why the price differences? Wish I bought more when they where cheap.

Max Power
01-05-2012, 02:07 PM
you can be khung as well. It's easy.

1) Blame Max Power
2) Waiting for him to write "anyone see XXX & Khung in the same room..." (of course, if he not appear anymore, no one see that)
3) Admit you're Khung.

Note: if (2) not happen, keep increase (1) to new levels...

It is this kind of circular logic and butchery of the English language that only Khung is capable of.

For the record, I still have the old prices.

hunter
01-05-2012, 02:11 PM
look like you're obsessed by Khung too much. It's ok, think I'm Khung may cure your sickness.

Max Power
01-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Not at all, but I realized after he was gone, the quotient of arrogant ******* posts went way down. All of a sudden after his alleged vacation, some guy named "Hunter" shows up, with the same exact phraseology and same crude attitude, and all I can think when reading this garbage is "this douchebag sounds just like Khung".....LOL!

So, Khung, why the handle change without any behavior change? Did you think somehow you were gonna be more popular this time around while still being the same **** you have always been? LOL....good luck with that.

hunter
01-05-2012, 02:20 PM
You're blind, aren't you ? If not, open your eyes and look at my join date, it was there, right below the hunter name.

The first time I blamed you was about "payem", such stupid but talkative guy, but anyway, forget it.

J.J.
01-05-2012, 02:26 PM
I got a question, how many explosives are you able to utilize? Is it only 500.

I've got 350 hazard grenades right now, but need more. I'm dealing with a robber that's setting 3,6,8, and 12 hour timers to get my hood so I need to fend them off.

JimmyShines
01-05-2012, 02:30 PM

I've got 350 hazard grenades right now, but need more. I'm dealing with a robber that's setting 3,6,8, and 12 hour timers to get my hood so I need to fend them off.

Yes, max 500 used at any one time, based on number of mafia you have, but you can buy as many as you like, since they are consumable, and when your away, the excess, when needed, will get used.

Joemax
01-05-2012, 04:09 PM
I'm dealing with a robber that's setting 3,6,8, and 12 hour timers to get my hood so I need to fend them off.

I don't know what I'm talking about quite often, so feel free to correct me, but cant you just sleep in and let him hit you, then reset your timers? The odds are pretty nonexistent that he'd find the exacts times again. I'm sure you already know this, and just don't want to give him the one time satisfaction, but this just seems silly to me.

Synergy
01-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Well I got the same message about explosives lasting longer as everyone else did. I loaded up on Land Mines to test and see the difference. If it turns out to be a waste then whatever, but I'll let u all know my experience.

Duke.0
01-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Well I got the same message about explosives lasting longer as everyone else did. I loaded up on Land Mines to test and see the difference. If it turns out to be a waste then whatever, but I'll let u all know my experience.

Uh...What message? What update? What price increase?

I have no such message, no such increases. Explosives are still the same as they were.

Synergy
01-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Uh...What message? What update? What price increase?

I have no such message, no such increases. Explosives are still the same as they were.

I took a screen shot of the pop up window with fancy graphics about it that I got when I opened CC earlier today. I don't use an image hosting site so if you have an email addy u wanna pm me, I'll send you the pic I took of it. As far as explosive prices, I never noticed a change.

JimmyShines
01-05-2012, 07:45 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15320-Explosives-just-got-better!&p=79046&viewfull=1#post79046

Nudie
01-05-2012, 07:56 PM
My explosives are still the same price too. I spent a half Mil on explosives when I first heard about the price hike. Maybe not the best thing to have done.

Certes
01-05-2012, 10:32 PM
I spent a million, hoping to get them before the price hike. Lost 90% overnight. Poor decision.

Anubis
01-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Spending millions on the att ones are not a bad idea wile waiting for the update. 500 Napalm and then email funzio asking for the update lol.

When I have a problem with robbers JJ I leave the 3hour buildings untouched to bore them. Obviously don't att them back either but I know you will already know that. I like 3hour buildings but know they will be robbed over night, its just the way it goes.

Anubis
01-06-2012, 01:25 AM
I attack you @Anubis, it show you have 26k defense, don't know why my 25k atk (23.5k + 1.5k from attack skill points) can beat a 26k def (with 200+ land mine).

Urgh, that means when they all gone my defence will only be around 21K. Getting the 36K I need for the imortal goal is going to be a f'king massive challenge. No point thinking about it until im level 180 with an economy of some 1M/hour+

Ram
01-06-2012, 01:37 AM
I want the new prices!!!!