PDA

View Full Version : Level 65 restarts game at level 1: WHY? Cause Chuck Norris CAN!

chuck norris
01-05-2012, 11:19 AM
I officially passed off my lvl 65 profile "Norris Chuck" to a buddy, in order to start over. My new identity? "Chuck Norris". I know, I can barely handle my own brilliance.

$130,000 income is there for the raiding folks. Fire away.

I have a few things i want to do differently. Max vault upgrades. Max expansions. More skills toward attack. keep in the middle of the road for allies vs. level. and level slower to allow TIME TIME TIME to build a solid army. Bank all valor for a long time. Probably lvl 50-60.

Early observations. Number one, leveling is frickin fast even without trying. I generally view unspent resources as lost or wasted, ie energy and stamina. My playing style is to spend everything and not waste. It has been 20 hours since I restarted and Im level 12. Around level 6 I went to my mission spreadsheet to pick the lowestXP/highestcash mission. Even so, i decided to start grabbing stamina early on, cause the cash opportunities are plenteous. Lots of half hearted players not vaulting or collecting cash and not arming up, leaves a lot to be farmed by fellow but ambitious noobs. Seems a great way to start, especially the bonus of the VALOR. it adds up. Valor challenges are automatic. I've banked over 1000 already. Because of this "deserter" phenomenon, i have my attack DOUBLE my defense, mostly via 3/1 fighters.

Allies? went up to 40, thinking, "Size don't matter" any more right? Well it DOES MATTER GUYS! Ha.:cool:
AS my allies went up so did the rival field. Found myself dwarfed by dudes who had been playing 10-20-30 DAYS compared to my 10-20-30 HOURS, and got curious. and scared... So i dropped down to 24, rivals dropped too. dropped to 20, dito. Interesting. The Rival list appears to STRICTLY follow rank, and more loosely size.

Not sure how much play by play Ill bring.

Thoughts from the experts? No, I'm not talking to you mr puttago. :cool:

robfdny
01-05-2012, 08:16 PM
im the opposite level 13 defense double my attack, but i`m using turtle approach since lvl 9.....i never lose anymore save 4 one time by a gold player in the last 2 weeks. I dont do missions so i dont have much valor (dont know 2 much about it 2 tell u the truth)...mayb i shld consider it...????

Motor
01-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Speaking as a gold player, I have to say I feast on players who have more allies than they have units for them (@4X) since they're essentially lvl-X but much weaker than a player who has a full complement of units given their number of allies.

I don't understand the fascination with bulking up with allies that you see in some threads. Having allies is *only* worthwhile if you have enough units to fill out your army.

chuck norris
01-05-2012, 11:31 PM
valor is not earned through missions. It is earned by attacking.

Mastermind
01-06-2012, 06:51 AM
valor is not earned through missions. It is earned by attacking.

The pvp missions is where the big valor payouts are. C'mon Chuck, I know you know that.

Mastermind
01-06-2012, 06:53 AM
Btw, what nation were you before, and what nation are you playing now?

chuck norris
01-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Ummm... Yeah. I was formerly Iran. Now, I am Iran.

I honestly thought I could use the missions for cash. lowest xp AND highest cash ratio missions. So I went for it.

It only took about 6 levels to realize that missions force you to level too quick. I screwed up. Should have went British or USA. XP is easy to get.

And about valor. What you call "PVP missions" I call goals or challenges. Just terminology I guess. Of course the valor is in the goals. I'm up to 2600 already.

Almost all my rivals have wall posts 20-40 days old, indicating that is how long ago they started playing. I'm literally 1.5 days along. Naturally, THEY have larger vaults than I, and more land expansions. My income is competitive, but my strength is dominant. Raiding is very lucrative at this stage. Lots of careless people. I am spending cash stock piling units, since I cant spend it on upgrades fast enough.

Also. My first account, I didn't have unit buildings. I huge advantage, I now realize. 8 more construction projects to juggle??? Damn. Plus the effect on unit purchases. Definitely a HUGE advantage to those lucky players.

Cheers!

allies - 40
missions - 369
units - 323
A/D - 553/477
Fights W/L - 392/47
Raids W/L - 63/4
Base Income - 23,400
PVP income - estimated 50,000 per hour