PDA

View Full Version : Allies

Genen
01-05-2012, 10:10 AM
If there is maximum number of an allies allowed, why people adding exceeding team members?

chuck norris
01-05-2012, 10:21 AM
for future use. as they level they make use of more allies. do the work now and they dont have to do it later.

robfdny
01-05-2012, 08:17 PM
add too many & get your butt handed to u........

Motor
01-05-2012, 08:45 PM
what robfdny said -- at least at lower levels (I'm 32), I only see rivals who have the same number of allies I do - 160. Players who have enough resources to have 640+ units (the max for that number of allies) are much more difficult to attack profitably. But I see way too many players with only a few hundred units, so their defense is very low compared to what I can field with 640 units.

Adcr
01-06-2012, 12:50 PM
If there is maximum number of an allies allowed, why people adding exceeding team members?

The way I understand it is you do not have a maximum number off allies that you can add, but you have a maximum number of units you can bring to battle based on your level or the number of allies you have (whichever is less). The maximum is 500 based on whichever unit is used. The total maximum number of units that can be brought to battle is: 2000 (based on my calculations).

It is either your level times five times four or your allies times four (whichever is less). You will basically max out at 2000 units at level 100, and you will never bring more than 2000 units to battle before level 100.

Example: Level 30 with 240 allies

30 x 5 x 4 = 600 or 240 x 4 = 960. At level 30, a player will only have the ability to bring 600 units to battle, because it is the lower number of the two.

You will show up on rival's radars based on your level and/or number of allies. They seem to go and and hand. I haven't figured out how many levels above or below your level will show to rivals or yourself based on your level or how many rivals will show above or below your Level based on your number of allies. I'm working on that.

I have figured out now that to keep the game as fair as possible, keep only five times your level number to keep things in balance. I hope I didn't make this too complicated. Now I want to calculate the best non gold units to have for attack and defense by level 100 (since that will be the level where your units should max out for a fight). 100 x 5 x 4 = 2000.

Genen
01-06-2012, 09:47 PM
Thank you everybody for replies. In this case I have a question: let say you are level 50 and have 300 allies you can only bring 250 allies to the battle. Which of the allies will be pulled to the battle the strongest or the weakest or just randomly?

Tramp Stamp
01-06-2012, 09:55 PM
There is no difference in ally strength. It depends solely on your unit composition.