PDA

View Full Version : I am not Madhatter

Babytway
01-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Yes i did rob Anubis daily but he is now gone from my newsfeed i havent robbed him in a couple days, that doesn't mean im Madhatter, i only have one login and one name, Same name in the game is my same name on forums. Dont send me PMs asking if i am him because im not and im not his mother either.

This guy/girl is laughing at all you/us because we are giving him wants he want to have his name all over the forums and center of attention, just ignore him and let him go away

Certes
01-04-2012, 06:46 PM
just ignore him and let him go away

This. Maybe once he's gone, the forum will actually be a pleasant place to visit again.

MadHattersMother
01-04-2012, 11:50 PM
I would also like to say that I'm not madhatter aswell.....

Anubis
01-05-2012, 01:42 AM
Yeah baby you have my deepest appologies, I thought I made it clear in the other thread your not madhatter. I was just trying to eliminate people. We all know you are Babytway and your free to rob me as muh as you like lol (I know it does say it in your seacom).

I am desperate to find this sob though.

Max Power
01-05-2012, 04:49 AM
Yeah baby you have my deepest appologies, I thought I made it clear in the other thread your not madhatter. I was just trying to eliminate people. We all know you are Babytway and your free to rob me as muh as you like lol (I know it does say it in your seacom).

Nobody would have thought it had you not brought it up.

You owe Babytway dinner. :)

Ram
01-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Yes i did rob Anubis daily but he is now gone from my newsfeed i havent robbed him in a couple days, that doesn't mean im Madhatter, i only have one login and one name, Same name in the game is my same name on forums. Dont send me PMs asking if i am him because im not and im not his mother either.

This guy/girl is laughing at all you/us because we are giving him wants he want to have his name all over the forums and center of attention, just ignore him and let him go away

She looks just like madhatter in that pic! ;)

MadHattersMother
01-05-2012, 09:51 AM
She looks just like madhatter in that pic! ;)

Madhatter is way way better looking....

MadHattersMother
01-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Everyone already knows Madhatter is a girl, and FYI i recently found out she is a lesbian !( no probs with that offcourse )
Madhattersmother is indeed not her mother but her father, he is also gay and i seen them both hang out in the Bleu Oyster Bar........yes with leather and everything.
So she can't help it either, just put her on the ignore list, aswell her dad and lets forget about these 2

AMEN

This post is homophobic.... This is not the place to vent you homophobic views K@le.....

Babytway
01-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Madhatter is way way better looking....

LMAO Good for madhatter if shes hot....

post an avatar pic on the forums under your name and we will see if she is HOT then

MadHattersMother
01-05-2012, 01:58 PM
LMAO Good for madhatter if shes hot....

post an avatar pic on the forums under your name and we will see if she is HOT then

You may be fine with posting false information on these forums. But I am not!
I will not post my childs picture as my avatar and pretend its me. Its not ethical to have someones real picture as my own...................

May I suggest you contact Madhatter when the ban is up if you are that intrested in staging a CC beauty contest. If it means that much too you that is....

hunter
01-05-2012, 02:00 PM
The hottest girl in this forum so far is J.J.

Babytway
01-05-2012, 02:44 PM
You may be fine with posting false information on these forums. But I am not!
I will not post my childs picture as my avatar and pretend its me. Its not ethical to have someones real picture as my own...................

May I suggest you contact Madhatter when the ban is up if you are that intrested in staging a CC beauty contest. If it means that much too you that is....

LMFAO you should enter your daughter into it... since your the one who replied "Madhatter is way way better looking...." up on this thread....

Tell her to wear her crown proudly

J.J.
01-05-2012, 03:18 PM
The hottest girl in this forum so far is J.J.

Nope, I'm not as hot as baby is.

Babytway
01-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Nope, I'm not as hot as baby is.

girl seriously no i am not....

lets just leave the beauty crown for madhatter since her momma says she's better looking than me....

J.J.
01-05-2012, 04:54 PM

lets just leave the beauty crown for madhatter since her momma says she's better looking than me....

Haha, no seriously you are. Shall we take a poll? lol

Well, I'm not all that either, I'm gonna post a pic. of myself w/no makeup...ahhh scary!!!

Ram
01-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Haha, no seriously you are. Shall we take a poll? lol

Well, I'm not all that either, I'm gonna post a pic. of myself w/no makeup...ahhh scary!!!

How old are you girls anyways?

JJ you look around 21-22

Baby look around 26-28

Nudie
01-06-2012, 12:25 AM
JJ looks different in different pictures. Who knows what the real JJ looks like? If there's a poll, I think Amber should also be in it.

Fig Oni
01-06-2012, 12:27 AM

Anubis you are madhatter like the way you said quote"I am desperate to find this sob though"

Anubis struck a deal with his brother-God Set, and the being known as the Mad Hatter. Joining forces with Bragi, the four of them went off and formed an elite fighting force.

Marvel comics Anubis and madhatter i got you sob tell the truth

Ram
01-06-2012, 01:33 AM
Fig you are the biggest hater on this forum! You must be madhatter ;)

Fig Oni
01-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Fig you are the biggest hater on this forum! You must be madhatter ;)

I'm known as Stainless, Relentless, Naya Wan & Fig ONI but madhatter please that's as bad as being know as a ram and another thing who the hell are you????????????????????

MadHattersMother
01-06-2012, 01:39 AM
JJ looks different in different pictures. Who knows what the real JJ looks like? If there's a poll, I think Amber should also be in it.

JJ baby and madhatter are way out of ambers league

Ram
01-06-2012, 01:42 AM
I'm known as Stainless, Relentless, Naya Wan & Fig ONI but madhatter please that's as bad as being know as a ram and another thing who the hell are you????????????????????

I was your dad than I took an arrow to the knee...

Anubis
01-06-2012, 01:52 AM
Amber, JJ, and Baby are all hot. Lets face it.

Madhatters mother (who is also Madhatters brother and lover) are only hot if you are atracted to insest.

Fig Oni - You really are a hater, no wonder you date Payam.

MadHattersMother
01-06-2012, 01:59 AM
Only chumps rate a girl by looks alone. Personality is a factor that tips the boat towards hotness. Do not judge girls by their pictures looks can be deceiving especially pictures. I hate shallowness. This thread now sickens me as it is swaying towards worshiping the females on here based on appearance.

I kinda wish I never baited baby into this prettyness discussion now. Be men and not boys ooggling over images

Anubis
01-06-2012, 02:24 AM
Only chumps rate a girl by looks alone. Personality is a factor that tips the boat towards hotness.

Thats one of the first decent things you have ever said. Personality plays a huge part but sadly so do looks. Any pretty person who says they judge a woman (or man) purely on personality I would say to be very very rare. In any relationship (for me anyway) you need attraction and chemistry. You don't have to like the same things, infact for me opposites really attract because it makes for a more intersting experiance and you get to see and learn things you would of sometimes never even considered. Common interests are also good which is why the world of relationships are so much fun. You never know what experiances ly ahead of you. Hopefully you end up finding that one special person you can spend the rest of your life with but that has not happened to me yet although I do have an amazing son from a prior relationship I would give up music and sex for life for if I had to.

MadHattersMother
01-06-2012, 03:03 AM
Um.... Sounds like you have not got your center bro (not having a pop). To much ephasis on relationships and other people I get the impression that you would not be happy alone. Until you love yourself fully and need nothing from anyone you are not living right . To many people are codependent unhappy and look externally for somthing that should be within... Hence why too many guys worship false idals pretty girls. In my opinion I judge a person by their actions it's madness to judge a person by there shell.
I always find it sickening that someone who stays in a relationship where they are dominated beat down and emotionsly abused. Some people need to have a word with themselves stop looking externally and search within as that where what they need is. Stop looking for other people to give you happiness as your the only person that can do that. Yuno maybe the way I live is wrong and being some pretty girls lap dog Is a more fulfilling life lol ;)

You like music. I bet I'm a way better guitarist than you loser ;)

J.J.
01-06-2012, 06:51 AM
How old are you girls anyways?

JJ you look around 21-22

Baby look around 26-28

I just turned 25.

Max Power
01-06-2012, 06:57 AM
I am Madhatter.

BBz
01-06-2012, 07:46 AM
No I am madhatter

sez
01-06-2012, 08:14 AM

Is that a Wings of Redemption reference?? :-)

Max Power
01-06-2012, 08:15 AM
No I am madhatter

I am Khung.

hunter
01-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Who cares about who you guys are ? I only care about how many hot girls in this forum & how are they... I'm a FLBP fan.

Max Power
01-06-2012, 08:52 AM
Who cares about who you guys are ? I only care about how many hot girls in this forum & how are they... I'm a FLBP fan.

I am Babytway.

Ram
01-06-2012, 08:57 AM

biggest loser on this forum after madhatter and fig!

hunter
01-06-2012, 09:08 AM
biggest loser on this forum after madhatter and fig!

you mean you're the biggest loser after madhatter & fig ?? who cares who the hell are you ?

Ram
01-06-2012, 09:12 AM
you mean you're the biggest loser after madhatter & fig ?? who cares who the hell are you ?

I'm your mom!

hunter
01-06-2012, 09:14 AM
A lady ? have not known that. I'm sorry.

Ram
01-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Hunter is Madhatter!

Max Power
01-06-2012, 01:27 PM
I am Hunter.

Tramp Stamp
01-06-2012, 01:32 PM
http://chanarchive.org/content/52_a/45950414/1297668785038.jpg

Max Power
01-06-2012, 01:34 PM
I am Spartacus!

I used to tell chicks in my bartending days that my name was Spartacus. Some believed me.

Dorian Gray
01-06-2012, 01:44 PM

in the knee dammit, in the knee lol

MadHattersMother
01-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Do you think BabyTway and JJ now feel rejected because we are now oogling pictures of Spartacus!

MadHattersMother
01-06-2012, 05:31 PM

Penutt
01-06-2012, 05:32 PM

Don't trip Babytway because some of us don't have to hide with two different names in the game vs in the forum. You have never hidden who you are and have let it be known since day one you will rob a rivals last pair of soccs off of them so keep doing you! PS imma catch your robbery stats one day! You are still my robbery hero!

Penutt
01-06-2012, 05:39 PM

Imma ask Babytway to amrry me at halftime of the Superbowl! Waittttt fer it, waitttttt fer ittttt, waitttttt fer it!

MadHattersMother
01-06-2012, 05:41 PM
I think Anubis and Joey feel a little left out. I'll tell you what.......... i'll..........I'll post you a picture up of your both your favorite Gladiator! The one you yurn for.... the one which you disire......... the one you long to see in action......To show of his prowes in the areana........... Anubis and Joey of the facebook special freinds group.

I give you barca the beast of carthage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.afterelton.com/sites/www.afterelton.com/files/kissing.jpg

facebook freinds reunited

I know Anubis you will want to bookmark this picture so I have provided you a link

MadHattersMother
01-06-2012, 06:14 PM
Anubis do you like?

J.J.
01-06-2012, 06:18 PM
That scene in Brokeback Mountain where Heath Ledger is pumping Jake Gyllenhall in the pooper in that tent is much hotter!

MadHattersMother
01-06-2012, 06:34 PM
................. Double post. :(

MadHattersMother
01-06-2012, 06:35 PM
That scene in Brokeback Mountain where Heath Ledger is pumping Jake Gyllenhall in the pooper in that tent is much hotter!

LOL thats a turn out for the books. Wildchild J.J. likes a bit of man on man action................

So I take it those are your perfect two guys then?

J.J.
01-06-2012, 06:43 PM
LOL thats a turn out for the books. Wildchild J.J. likes a bit of man on man action................

So I take it those are your perfect two guys then?

Haha well they're pretty hot of course, but nothing like Bradley Cooper.

MadHattersMother
01-06-2012, 06:50 PM
:rolleyes:
Haha well they're pretty hot of course, but nothing like Bradley Cooper.

Into your strong masculine guys I take it then.....

Anyways getting back to the gladiator theme have you watched the new spartucus? If not you should watch it you would soon leave your Bradley Coopers for dust. If you do your in for an eyefull

http://www.flipflopflyin.com/g/horsecock1.jpg

Penutt
01-07-2012, 08:31 PM
:rolleyes:

Into your strong masculine guys I take it then.....

Anyways getting back to the gladiator theme have you watched the new spartucus? If not you should watch it you would soon leave your Bradley Coopers for dust. If you do your in for an eyefull

http://www.flipflopflyin.com/g/horsecock1.jpg

People who always talk of homo type of subjects and even have pics to coincide with them are usually milky way searchers!

MadHattersMother
01-08-2012, 08:27 AM
People who always talk of homo type of subjects and even have pics to coincide with them are usually milky way searchers!

People who post stuff like this usually don't have a sence of humour are homophobic and are just looking for a fight....,..,

Babytway
01-08-2012, 11:04 AM
if your really a mother(which i and everyone else doubts) you dont act like it, go do some mother stuff

Anubis
01-08-2012, 11:39 AM
if your really a mother(which i and everyone else doubts) you dont act like it, go do some mother stuff

Its no wonder MadhattersMothers hermaphrodite turned out the way he/she did.

MadHattersMother
01-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Its no wonder MadhattersMothers hermaphrodite turned out the way he/she did.

Where's the love? I thought you and me were going to be friends?

Anubis
01-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Where's the love? I thought you and me were going to be friends?

If that were to be the case, you'd have tostop disrespecting and trolling the forum. I forgive easily
so why not try to contribute like the others?

Other ppl will not forgive and you have done a lot of damage although its lolable, ppl dont forget. A lot like the drama but i'd like to see a contributing and forum member respecting madhatter. Do that and you will be on the road for recovery.

MadHattersMother
01-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Lol sounds like your laying down grounds rules. This approach does not work with mad hatter keep that in mind.......

If that were to be the case, you'd have tostop disrespecting and trolling the forum. I forgive easily

Other ppl will not forgive and you have done a lot of damage although its lolable, ppl dont forget. A lot like the drama but i'd like to see a contributing and forum member respecting madhatter. Do that and you will be on the road for recovery.

Penutt
01-09-2012, 05:38 AM

I wouldn't waste my time waiting on this to ever become reality! Ignorant is what ignorant does........

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 05:41 AM
I find it hard to be a better forum member if this is the attitude I'm greeted with pennut

Rarelibra
01-09-2012, 05:43 AM
So when someone comes to a forum and behaves badly enough to violate all kinds of forum rules and gets banned... and then attempts to come back as someones relative, there is a very very deep issue here.

Seriously - there are some very deep psychological issues going on if that is the case. If you think it is fun or funny, or that your posts are "humorous" - humor is in the eye of the beholder. And just so you know, it isn't a case like mother like son, in fact, you can see the behavior patterns in the same realm with the relative as with the banned person.

To get banned is to receive a message - your behavior was unwanted, was reported, and the answer was clear. To come back registered as some relative and then act in the same accordance as the member that was banned, is very telling to the true identity of the so-called relative.

Clean up your act, start contributing to the forum in a positive manner, and stop the insults. Or find yourself banned again.

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 05:45 AM
I don't insult....

I'm not going to stop being me.....

Stop overeacting/ analyzing everything I say.......

Penutt
01-09-2012, 05:47 AM
So when someone comes to a forum and behaves badly enough to violate all kinds of forum rules and gets banned... and then attempts to come back as someones relative, there is a very very deep issue here.

Seriously - there are some very deep psychological issues going on if that is the case. If you think it is fun or funny, or that your posts are "humorous" - humor is in the eye of the beholder. And just so you know, it isn't a case like mother like son, in fact, you can see the behavior patterns in the same realm with the relative as with the banned person.

To get banned is to receive a message - your behavior was unwanted, was reported, and the answer was clear. To come back registered as some relative and then act in the same accordance as the member that was banned, is very telling to the true identity of the so-called relative.

Clean up your act, start contributing to the forum in a positive manner, and stop the insults. Or find yourself banned again.

I totally agree and I also wouldn't have an issue with whichever madhatter profile is current and up to date as long as the contributions are significant to the forum and not the played out classless post and rebuttals. Seriously after this morning responding to his outbursts are not even worth the effort.

Rarelibra
01-09-2012, 05:51 AM
I don't insult....

I'm not going to stop being me.....

Stop /analyzing everything I say.......

If being you gets you banned, then figure it out.

Keep your contributions positive, stop harrassing members, stop insulting members, and stop trolling members. What you find "funny" is in the eye of the beholder. Have courtesy and consideration for members. Know that if you are getting a lot of attention across the board, it may not just be the "other people". Think about it.