PDA

View Full Version : When will you stop playing

MadHatter
01-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Im setting my game up for standby mode. When I can still play now and then but where I can leave it for days on end.

For me stand by mode = 400 M4s in the bank
400 steel garottes
400 NVG 100 mixed loot items
500 69's and other mixed loot cars items

As iv invested very very very little gold in this game. I feel that I can just not play and not have the feeling that iv just wasted a lot of real money on this game.

Just intrested what you big gold spenders SYN ANUBIS JOEY AMBER etc plan to do. You think you will quit the game and cut your losses in the game anytime soon. Or do you feel that you have invested too much into it. And will carry on playing/paying for years to come?

Whats your goals in the game?

Anubis
01-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Just intrested what you big gold spenders SYN ANUBIS JOEY AMBER

I think you misunderstand the word 'bigspender'.

I have spent precisely £350. Do I regret it? not really. I'd of only spent it on 3-4 nights out or a new powerful graphics card. However I do feel its more than I should have spent on an IOS game but sometimes we all do things that are out of the ordinary. In terms of goals - I did have the goal of getting the golden weapons, I got 1/2 of them. For now I am uncertain of my goals.

Now why don't you let us know your online name and number - or are you scared of the consequencies ^^

Joeycool
01-04-2012, 11:08 AM
I have spent precisely £350.

Blimy!! I reckon I've spent at £100. Not that much if you consider I can spend that in a night out. But its still £100 on nothing!! ha ha.

MadHattersMother
01-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Anything over £10 on an iphone disposable app is just plain silly......

G Wiz
01-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Its all perspective

Max Power
01-04-2012, 11:32 AM
People spend $300 for the phone or $500 for an iPad, $100 a month for their plan, and freak out when others spend $20 on a friggin game.

Go figure.

Certes
01-04-2012, 11:38 AM
So....

MadHatter gets banned and he's allowed to create a new screen name as MadHattersMother? Can we ban his IP address?

MadHattersMother
01-04-2012, 11:54 AM
This is not madhatter. Its Madhatters mother....... Is that so hard to belive?

2Legit
01-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Hey madhatters mom!! :D :D

@Madhatter--most of ur threads are pointless and dumb, but i can't help myself laughing..ur a big time joker. Some just take it too seriously.

MadHattersMother
01-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Thanks 2Legit. I will share your kind words with Madhatter. It will warm the heart to hear your kind words.

Would it be breaking the banMark if I let Madhatter look over my shoulder and read the kindness that 2legit has wrote. It will help ease the suffering and feeling of loss in these hard times... ;)

Anubis
01-04-2012, 12:09 PM
At least we all know this is the pen-ultimate end of the terrible, insulting, and poorly educated sad tard that is Madhatter.

Goodbye Troll

You will not be missed.

MadHattersMother
01-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Ahhh the Anubis Madhatter so warmly talked about............

Nice to meet you Anubis I have heard a lot about you. Understand that my babys ban is tempory and madhatter will be back posting on the forums in no time. Until then you will have to do without the great advise thats often given unless Mark states that madhatter can read the post from over my shoulder and speak through me. As I will be doing the typing, no forum rules will be broken.

MadHattersMother
01-04-2012, 12:18 PM
At least we all know this is the pen-ultimate end of the terrible, insulting, and poorly educated sad tard that is Madhatter.

Goodbye Troll

You will not be missed.

It also apears that you as well as my son are fond of breaking forum rules. Tho sho not insult forum members. You are in breach of rules right there. A definate ban / warning should be given. As it is only fair as my son has been banned for breaching the rules and so should you....

Max Power
01-04-2012, 01:51 PM
I am not surprised that Madhatter still lives with his mother.

Anubis
01-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Madhatter is the son of his mother, and the wife of Madhattersmother.

Joeycool
01-04-2012, 02:05 PM
ha ha. Brilliant!

Joe Crime
01-04-2012, 02:13 PM
To be honest, i might actually miss seeing the useless yet sometimes funny posts the guy has posted.

GREE Official Updates
01-04-2012, 02:34 PM
This is why I have an IP ban function. I don't like to make warnings public, but I will this time. Stop, right now. You were given a temporary ban until you learned your lesson. I don't have a problem banning accounts all day long. You're obviously not learning your lesson here, so one more infraction and you're done.

BBz
01-04-2012, 02:37 PM
I think I'm also a fan. His/her posts are just so hilarious it's hard not to like madhatter

Anubis
01-04-2012, 02:57 PM
This is his second ban - will he adhere to it? (or does the post above mean that is it?)

MadHattersMother
01-04-2012, 03:04 PM
This is his second ban - will he adhere to it? (or does the post above mean that is it?)

Who knows....Who knows

But I do know that my son got banned right after he created this post about quitting and the downside of spending vast amouts of money on gold....

madawgg
01-04-2012, 07:51 PM
lol i shoulda apply for forum moderator and get all my friends trolling~ why u guys take this so srsly he's obviously japing. i mean this place is for fun besides all those serious talks on M4 and farming stuff. come on...let a little bit air in

madawgg
01-04-2012, 07:52 PM
oh and i'd prbly quit when all my friends stop playing ;)

DeathWish
01-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Man, I spend 200 bucks a month on cigarettes and 100 bucks for my iphone bill, spending a couple hundred bucks on an iphone app is kind of silly but if you play Crime City everyday like I do, I dont see the problem than

Tramp Stamp
01-04-2012, 09:43 PM
I'll stop playing when MadHatter stops posting.

Rarelibra
01-09-2012, 06:19 AM
This is why I have an IP ban function. I don't like to make warnings public, but I will this time. Stop, right now. You were given a temporary ban until you learned your lesson. I don't have a problem banning accounts all day long. You're obviously not learning your lesson here, so one more infraction and you're done.

I'm calling the bluff, admin. We have a sock puppet here. Ban the IP. It is obviously a person who did not have the patience to learn from the ban, and instead came back on to harrass members as you can see in posts from 4 January onward. And I'm sure you can see the account history of the so-called relative is very much in line with creation around the time of the ban.

The spelling errors are the same, the mannerisms are the same, and the attitude is the same. Plenty of infractions since 4 January. Take down the IP. Please.

We all know that this forum is not as well protected as others (as is evident with the spam advertising and the allowance of puppets). But enough is enough.

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 06:23 AM
Necro.... Stop bringing old posts back from the dead and spamming the boards with threads about madhatter.... He's still banned what's the point of complining... Wait until he starts posting again before you start the witch hunt

hunter
01-09-2012, 06:28 AM
not only the game but the forum becomes boring with too many cat fights....

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 06:32 AM
Yeah sorry about this I'm half to blame....

And I thought I was on the road to forum recovery/ reabilitation

Penutt
01-09-2012, 07:09 AM
We need to email funzio so they ban madhatter for ever!

come on do it!

Started by Ram‎, 01-08-2012 03:05 PM12

Replies: 17
Views: 245

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 07:19 AM
I think this is amazing......:)

Pennuts reaction to me calling him on being a rasist. Him not backing down clearly having no other way of defending himself than spamming the boards with the usless post above.

I have exposed you for what you are. And you are now destroying you own credability I know you care oh so much about. Thanks PNutz u have made my day