PDA

View Full Version : Attack & Defense does not go up when adding mafia and items

happyday
01-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Why doesn't my attack and def go up when adding maffia?

At first the points were going up at larger amounts but then became smaller until my attack and def just doesn't go up any more.

I also notice when buying items it does not go up anymore either?

And same situation it was gong up at larger amounts then became smaller until the points stopped gonig up.

What gives?

Rarelibra
01-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Why doesn't my attack and def go up when adding maffia?

At first the points were going up at larger amounts but then became smaller until my attack and def just doesn't go up any more.

I also notice when buying items it does not go up anymore either?

And same situation it was gong up at larger amounts then became smaller until the points stopped gonig up.

What gives?

If you buy/obtain an item that no longer is effective due to many other items with larger att/def ratings, it will not change any of your stats. Same with over 500 mafia members - the only effective number is 500.

happyday
01-03-2012, 02:07 PM
ok, i understand the items part now. But I only have about 110 mafia memebers right now and the att/def still isnt going up. does it have to do with the items I currently have?

Rarelibra
01-03-2012, 02:28 PM
ok, i understand the items part now. But I only have about 110 mafia memebers right now and the att/def still isnt going up. does it have to do with the items I currently have?

If you add mafia members, you will most definitely see your stats go up. remember, it is equipment per mafia member - 1 gun, 1 melee weapon, 1 armor, and 1 vehicle PER MEMBER. The better the stats of the item, the more your score WILL go up. If you add something that is no longer in range of your mafia use, your stats will be unaffected.

General guidelines are 5 mafia per level. that means 5 guns, 5 melee, 5 armor, and 5 vehicles per level. Anything less you are shorting yourself and setting yourself up for a beating by more powerful players.

procsyzarc
01-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Also there is a limit to the amount of mafia you can have of 5 per level so if you are under L22 you won't be using all 110 members

happyday
01-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Thanks for all the help!

fhninja
01-04-2012, 09:16 PM
i have been having similar issues on my iPhone...

I have around 110 members,

i'm going up against people w/ 130+

I have continutally purchased

brass knuckles

junkers

steel toed + combat boots

and machine pistols....

the junkers aren't showing up, and i have lower grade items that are being played over ones that i have gotten from loot...

why aren't they showing up?

i understand if its a 1 attack or something but i have 17 items (of the same gun) and are better and aren't being used when i play.. plus my junkers aren't showing up.. so its like i paid for them for nothing... i'm sure you can see why this is frustrating...