PDA

View Full Version : Unexplained excessive Valor points

Sgt Pepper
01-03-2012, 11:56 AM
I see that there was a few post floating around about players who had a seemingly unconcievable number of units bought with valor points. I am at level 31 and have done quite a few valor missions and I only have about 50 units or so bought from valor points. Granted, I don't know how many I have purchased vs how many I have lost doing missions. I must be missing the way how a few people have bought 500+ units with valor points. Even if the average cost of a unit is 150 valor points to get 500 units you would need 75,000 valor points to do it. I'm pretty sure I've only gotten about 5000 valor points total so far.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Has anyone figured out a way to "farm" valor points? Or heard anything about the few players that have hundreds of units purchased with valor?

frenda
01-03-2012, 12:03 PM
I am level 43 and have several hundred valor units. I just do the PvP missions when they come up in my goals list, but that's about it. I've also bought a lot of cheaper valor units, so that might explain why I have so many.

twchung22
02-02-2012, 11:34 AM
One hint is to not level up too quickly, make sure you did all the PVP missions in one level, you won't lose those missions if you level up too quick, but you'll be behind in facing off players of the same level to you who have been doing valor missions to the max.

I am at level 53 now, average valor for a valor mission is about 370, given that each level will allow you to do 3 or 4 of those...i can easily get 1000+ valors in each level.

Hint: do valor mission that accomplishes multiple missions. For example, mission that you win against a player of the same level as you and alliance with more than X number, if you win a battle against a player who is the same level as you and has alliance member with mroe than X number, then you are actually "killing two bird with one stone", getting credit for both missions.

frenda
02-02-2012, 12:03 PM
Good advice, I've been heeding that myself, although I've slowed down PvP a lot lately.

twchung22
02-02-2012, 01:31 PM
An mission like "Multiple Front", save those mission when you level up so other PvP missions will be available simultaneously along with your Multiple Front mission (are missions that require to win usually 10+ battles, depending on what level of Multiple Front mission you are on.