PDA

View Full Version : SYN and ANUBIS

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Hey guys any detials on when we are going to join the war and start attacking memebers of PAYAMS gand and NOODLES gang?

I know you both said to keep it hush hush but im itching to lay the beat down on these guys. Just give the orders and the FORUM GANG is ready too attack!

Rarelibra
01-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Looks like I'm going to need a lot more riot and blast shields. Going to farm those M4s like a mad dog.

;)

BBz
01-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Rarelibra iv not heard anything about this? is it for real? You think as a froum we could actually pull this off?

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Rarelibra iv not heard anything about this? is it for real? You think as a froum we could actually pull this off?

YES THIS IS REAL! YES WE CAN PULL THIS OFF!

and BBz as a junior forum members you will be given commands by higher ranked forum members such as myself. But ulitimatly you plenge yourself to SYN and ANUBIS. They are drafting a too build/farm list for defensive and attack items needed for the war. PM them for details.

You do not need to buy gold for this war. but i wont lie it will help.
But having seen the lists of items that we are required to farm/buy with ingame money (not gold) even the members that dont spend gold will be very competative.

LONG LIVE SYN AND ANUBIS. DOWN WITH PAYAM AND NOODLES!

The crime city forum members will sweep the streets clean of filth!

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Forum member PEACOCK has agreed to go to war against PAYAM. And is now our active item equipping expert.

If you want to join the war but don't want your name in public yet PM PEACOCK with your lvl and stats.

He will give you pointers how to get war ready super fast and will provide you with a non gold item shopping list

2Legit
01-03-2012, 11:40 AM
This is dumb.

Madhatter what level are you even on? Your M4s can't be guaranteed to take over PAYAM. So start farming Golden P Gun -- there are 2 locations now GRAVEYARD and NORTH SIDE - CHICKEN & WAFFLES

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 11:48 AM
2Legit. I know you PMed PECOCK about the non gold items shopping list bro. But you never had to mention the m4's in public and the other two locations FFS.

I know your only trying to help but we have had strict instructions from both SYN and ANUBIs to keep the items shopping list under wraps! Do not mention it again!

I look forward to fighting PAYAM with you 2legit. Your attack is looking pretty impressive these days. With you and the other forum heavy weights on our side we are gonna win this for sure!