PDA

View Full Version : Forum clan at war with PAYAM and his weak mafia

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 10:18 AM
It has come to my attention that PAYAM the elite crime city player has taken an intrest into our forum. And it has come to my attention that we do not like him.

Anubis has voiced his opionion of PAYAM and has voiced that he would like to lead the charge and knock this PAYAM and his allys off the top spot.

SO PAYAM know you know our plans. This whole forum is unteing against you and have plans to wipe you from the streets of crime city. We will also have plans to take down that moronic noodles as well. So watch you backs.

So to all the HL players involved in this pathetic war. Be afraid as you forum members are planning to revolt and become the top dogs. If you are intrested in joining the forum clan and dominating the high levels of crime city.

Either reply below and you will receive details
Or PM either Anubis of SYN ( They are the leaders in this revolt)

THE CRIME CITY FORUM REVOLT HAS BIG PLANS FOR BOTH PAYAMS AND NOODLES GANG. WE WILL DOMINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 10:29 AM
Long live SYN and ANUBIS they will lead us to victory agaist these pretenders

BBz
01-03-2012, 10:34 AM
Long live SYN and ANUBIS they will lead us to victory agaist these pretenders

LOL this is nuts. But what the hell im in. If anyone on here can beat those guys it will us being led SYN and ANUBIS. This game might start to get intresting and have a after all. Viva la revolution forum brothers we will soak the sands of the arena with PAYAM and NOODLES blood lmao :)

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 11:49 AM
*bump (lets keep this at the top)

As our plans our now in motion and our secret talks are finished :D

Amber_
01-03-2012, 12:11 PM
LOL this is nuts. But what the hell im in. If anyone on here can beat those guys it will us being led SYN and ANUBIS. This game might start to get intresting and have a after all. Viva la revolution forum brothers we will soak the sands of the arena with PAYAM and NOODLES blood lmao :)

Noodles is WITH anubis smartass...

BBz
01-03-2012, 12:16 PM
No need for that Amber_..............................

Anubis PMed me about sort of cleared it up. So the forum is at war with PAYAM and not noodles??

Dorian gave me the lowdown on madhatter aswell. Its all a little confusing but im beggining to get it, mabye the leaders should post and clear this up.....

Rarelibra
01-03-2012, 12:17 PM
No need for that Amber_..............................

Anubis PMed me about sort of cleared it up. So the forum is at war with PAYAM and not noodles??

Dorian gave me the lowdown on madhatter aswell. Its all a little confusing but im beggining to get it, mabye the leaders should post and clear this up.....

I think it is the forum entirely against BBz.

Good luck... ;)

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 12:36 PM
NOW NOW LADIES. We forget that PAYAm AND ( I repeat) AND Noodles are the enemy. Just follow ANUBIS and SYN to Victory!

2Legit
01-03-2012, 12:47 PM
GO NOODLES!!! - shove them chopstick up their asses

Penutt
01-03-2012, 01:44 PM
It has come to my attention that PAYAM the elite crime city player has taken an intrest into our forum. And it has come to my attention that we do not like him.

Anubis has voiced his opionion of PAYAM and has voiced that he would like to lead the charge and knock this PAYAM and his allys off the top spot.

SO PAYAM know you know our plans. This whole forum is unteing against you and have plans to wipe you from the streets of crime city. We will also have plans to take down that moronic noodles as well. So watch you backs.

So to all the HL players involved in this pathetic war. Be afraid as you forum members are planning to revolt and become the top dogs. If you are intrested in joining the forum clan and dominating the high levels of crime city.

Either reply below and you will receive details
Or PM either Anubis of SYN ( They are the leaders in this revolt)

THE CRIME CITY FORUM REVOLT HAS BIG PLANS FOR BOTH PAYAMS AND NOODLES GANG. WE WILL DOMINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im just curious Mr. MadHatter what is your CrimeCity player name? As far as the whole war thing goes,
it has really started to take the fun out of playing the game and starting to affect people who really have nothing to do with it. You have people being harassed simply because they posted something on a players wall and all kinds of other BS. Everyone knows who the major players of this war are so if they choose to continue the war then let them do it until they satisfy whatever testasterone level they are trying to reach but let other players play in peace and actually enjoy playing the game and having much more smaller and shorter lived wars. At the end of the day, it is just a game and no one gets paid to play nor will anyone be elected ruler of the world!

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 03:21 PM
"let other players play in peace"
Well I suggest you play sims city then penutt!

Let big boys with a bit more "testasterone" play a PvP games like crime city.

If you don't have anything constructive say and just want too spread you cowadly attituide of crime city then i suggest you make you own thread rather than hijack mine. This is a war thread and you are now welcome.

BTW my game name is ......

Anubis
01-03-2012, 03:32 PM
CC Mark in the last stupid thread sai stop the impersinations.

Its late right now so no gonna give a serious responce until morning.

All I have to say is Madhatter - I really don' know how ppl like you exist. Its like your in your own fantasy worlds. I've not said a thing about waging war (although I've talked about the CC war happening right now between various powerful players).

You are a confused and pathetic person.

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 03:41 PM
So now your backing out leading us to war against PAYAM and Noodles?

I always knew you were yella....

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 03:42 PM
CC Mark in the last stupid thread sai stop the impersinations.

Its late right now so no gonna give a serious responce until morning.

All I have to say is Madhatter - I really don' know how ppl like you exist. Its like your in your own fantasy worlds. I've not said a thing about waging war (although I've talked about the CC war happening right now between various powerful players).

You are a confused and pathetic person.

Who were you pretending too be Anubis?

Anubis
01-03-2012, 03:45 PM
So now your backing out leading us to war against PAYAM and Noodles?

I always knew you were yella

Madhatter,

You do realise PAYAM and NOODLES are the leaders of each opposing team? They are amoung the strongest players in CC. Either a person stays away from it, or they join a side. All depends on what they want from the game. Your posts just get even dumber :/

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Your plan was too attack PAYAM and noodles. Thus bringing another family to the wars the CRIME CITY FORUM family. Three factions at war Anubis/SYN, noodles and PAYAM........Don't you even know your own plan?

Penutt
01-03-2012, 05:19 PM
"let other players play in peace"
Well I suggest you play sims city then penutt!

Let big boys with a bit more "testasterone" play a PvP games like crime city.

If you don't have anything constructive say and just want too spread you cowadly attituide of crime city then i suggest you make you own thread rather than hijack mine. This is a war thread and you are now welcome.

BTW my game name is ......

I'll fill in the dots for you...your game name is "coward"

Crime City Mark
01-03-2012, 05:27 PM
All of you, seriously, stop. It's fine to want to wage war against a rival, and we support that. What we don't support are the petty insults and name calling. If I have to start handing out forum bans, I will.