PDA

View Full Version : A few questions!

Vetgirig
01-03-2012, 06:17 AM
Hi, i would be happy if anyone know the answers to these questions!
I started playing two weeks ago and is now level 50, leveling too fast i think so now i am focusing on economy and farming M4A1s.

1. Goals in game, if i have already surpassed the next coming goal (ie. i have 2600 Respect and next goal is 2500), will i still get the reward or is that goal "obsolete"?

2. Goals in game, is the reward always the same for all players, when clearing the same goal? (ie. same item, +1 Mafia etc).

3. Can i upgrade two buldings simultaneously when the same type and level? I think i read that somewhere when i started out playing?

4. For how long will a player remain in status "...too beaten up"?

Rarelibra
01-03-2012, 07:10 AM
Hi, i would be happy if anyone know the answers to these questions!
I started playing two weeks ago and is now level 50, leveling too fast i think so now i am focusing on economy and farming M4A1s.

1. Goals in game, if i have already surpassed the next coming goal (ie. i have 2600 Respect and next goal is 2500), will i still get the reward or is that goal "obsolete"?"?

The goal isn't obsolete. When you clear the goal, it will reward you immediately (see the thread on the Giant vehicle, for example).

2. Goals in game, is the reward always the same for all players, when clearing the same goal? (ie. same item, +1 Mafia
etc)."?

Yes, the reward is the same. Unless your name is Vetgirig (j/k)

3. Can i upgrade two buldings simultaneously when the same type and level? I think i read that somewhere when i started out playing?"?

No. You can only build one at a time, upgrade one at a time, and expand one at a time. If you do it right, you are doing all three at once (until you get to the really expensive ones).

4. For how long will a player remain in status "...too beaten up"?

typically about 30 min or so. Until the next guy gets to him and beats him up more.

Vetgirig
01-03-2012, 01:51 PM
Thanks a lot Rarelibra!