PDA

View Full Version : missing cash?

Sgt K
01-03-2012, 06:13 AM
So I went to check on my game today a couple of hours ago. All of my cash was in my vault and none of my buildings had been raided. Still, somebody had attacked me and got nearly 40 k. Got 40 k for what? And the same thing happened again later, costin gme abaut 10 k. WTF?

Hugh Bris
01-03-2012, 07:06 AM
Same here. I thought maybe it just wasn't showing the correct symbol for a building being raided but with what they took it doesn't add up from the buildings - not even close. I will pay closer attention to see if it's actually coming out of my vault. Hopefully it's just the symbol thing and there's some sort of error with showing it robbed.

Air
01-03-2012, 08:22 AM
I'm missing money too but I was attacked not raided. I started a thread about it, Pick pocketing.

Hugh Bris
01-03-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm missing money too but I was attacked not raided. I started a thread about it, Pick pocketing.

No, that's a different subject entirely. You got hit with money being moved to the vault at the time.

We're talking about raids that don't show the "raid" symbol above a building and yet seeing significant losses in our news feed. It's probably the symbol showing wrong (i.e. normal for money to be collected) but I am watching to make sure the math adds up so that money is not being taken from what it secured in the vault.

Hugh Bris
01-03-2012, 09:19 AM
I understand you lost money too but I was trying to separate the issues for different threads. Sorry for any confusion.

Hugh Bris
01-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Ok - conclusively it's not coming out of the vault so that's a very good thing. It's just being selective as to whether or not it shows the raided symbol over the collect symbol. More often it's just not showing any symbol yet you've been raided.