PDA

View Full Version : Losing explosives without being att/robbed or losing an att/rob attempt....

Synergy
01-03-2012, 01:43 AM
Ok so I've bought explosives before and this has never happened. However, last night I bought 500 Land Mines ($60,000 a pop) and noticed as I logged in and out a few times over a number of hours that the number of Land Mines in my inventory dropped from 500 to 466, them from 466 to 430... During this time I was never attacked, never robbed, never tried to attack anyone, and never got robbed. There was absolutely no action in my news at all, yet I was still losing explosives at a pretty fast rate (and probably still am) for nothing. I'm making nearly 530-540k/hr so it's not the end of the world for me, but I'll probably never buy explosives again unless this is some kind of bug and gets fixed. Has anyone else had this happen or heard of it happening?

deuces
01-03-2012, 01:49 AM
email crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com with your mafia ID and in player name, i'd assume they'll look into it.

G Wiz
01-03-2012, 03:22 AM
Darned explosives...always exploding.

Its honestly how I feel as well bud. Though they dont randomly go away, I'll lose about 5 top tier explosives from bein attacked!

Rarelibra
01-03-2012, 05:16 AM
This used to happen to Al Qaeda all the time... they wake up and go "oh, gee... what happened to the explosives"...

;)

BigCheese
01-03-2012, 05:38 AM
your mafia stole it for suicide bombing

Fig Oni
01-03-2012, 01:40 PM
maybe you have the Chinese import explosives they really are your normal fire crackers you'll be lucky to use them and win even defending against a mouse only buy attackin explosive

Synergy
01-03-2012, 03:11 PM
maybe you have the Chinese import explosives they really are your normal fire crackers you'll be lucky to use them and win even defending against a mouse only buy attackin explosive

Well I'm glad some find it comical and I could give some a good laugh lol. If one is earning enough hourly though, when the explosives are working as they should, I've had different experience than that. With a full load of land mines, my profile defense is nearly 70k (I know it's not actually 70k). Only a very select few can successfully rob me and an even more selective few can actually beat me in a fight.

So when they are working as they should, I actually manage to hang on to my defensive explosives for a pretty significant time period before I need to buy more and by that time I have already usually spent a lot of money on upgrades and other things and still have enough to buy a new full set defensive explosives and still have some $ left over. So when they're working right, it seems worth it to me at times. Especially if I know I'm going to be busy with life for a few days to a week and know I'm not going to be able to collect right on time consistently.

martMode
01-03-2012, 04:06 PM
i believe there is a time lag between your empire times and your screen when you switch it on... logging out/then in again will probably be accurate...

past few days, i didnt get a robbed sign on top of my buildings and nothing on my empire times... collected... then moments later, checked empire times and found out i got robbed/attacked...