PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE EXPLAIN THE RULES - 423 789 017

castro
01-02-2012, 04:55 PM
How does Crime City work?

I lose every fight I have. My attack isnt great, as I have mainly built up my energy. But im Level 75, play all the time and have 405 people in my mafia.

What more can I do? Surely not everyone plays as much as I do, but I come up against people with 4500 defence, where mine is about 2100! I have had about 1000 fights and won 7.... I fail to believe all these people play more than me!

hunter
01-02-2012, 04:58 PM
the rule is simple, the stupid out. if you lose every fight that mean you are stupid. Out!

castro
01-02-2012, 05:03 PM
You little sister must be out too then... yeah she is, out on the end of my piece you bell.

Anyone not a noddy with a serious answer?

Nudie
01-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Playing more does not determine if you stand a better chance at winning fights. It is all about your attack/defense versus your rivals'. Your attack/defense is determined by (1) the number of effective mob members you bring to the fight (2) the offensive/defensive equipment they carry (3) your attack/defense skill factor (4) defense buildings
For (1) at your level 75, you can bring 75 X 5 = 375 mob members to a fight
For (2) your 375 mob members will auto equip the best attack/defense equipment you have in your inventory
For (3) it depends on how many of your skill points you allocate to these two
For (4) self explanatory but the actual contribution to a fight by attack/defense skill points and defense buildings is still not 100% understood or verified as far as I know.
Of course the final thing is the stats of your rival.

castro
01-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Do attack/defence points in your skill points really make that much off a difference? Say if I had 100.. will that just add to my mafias therefore making it a drop in the ocean or are my points far more effective?

I understand this but I cant see how im losing every fight! Surely every so often I acttack someone slightly weeker!

Whoopdido1980
01-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Compare your offense to your opponent's defense. It's not always as simple as if your offense is higher than his defense you'll win but it's a pretty good barometer. If you initiate a fight with somebody who's defense is higher than your offense you'll probably lose. Try to find opponents with low defense. What's your offense at?

And if you're at level 75 and your defense is only 2100 you're in a lot of trouble. That's extremely low and you're easy pickings for other players at your level.

Rarelibra
01-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Do attack/defence points in your skill points really make that much off a difference? Say if I had 100.. will that just add to my mafias therefore making it a drop in the ocean or are my points far more effective?

I understand this but I cant see how im losing every fight! Surely every so often I acttack someone slightly weeker!

It isn't about the att/def skill points. It is all about the number of mafia you have and the quality and amount of items you have to equip them with (guns, melee, armor, and vehicles). At level 75 you should have at least 375 mafia members and at least that amount of items to equip them with. At level 74, your att and def should be well higher than it is now.

Concentrate on outfitting your mafia...

castro
01-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Looks like I am in trouble then! I have done loads of missions and not really bothered with the fighting, so literally have a defence of 6 and attack of 21 in my skill points, the rest has gone on energy. I just need to complete a few missions with fighting.
My mafia attack is 2043 and def is 2543. How would i increase this? Get a better set of friends? I have 416 of them I was hoping there might be some powerful ones amoungst them.

Thanks Rare, shall I just keep buying the top weapons then? Is that how it works?

Rarelibra
01-02-2012, 05:33 PM
Looks like I am in trouble then! I have done loads of missions and not really bothered with the fighting, so literally have a defence of 6 and attack of 21 in my skill points, the rest has gone on energy. I just need to complete a few missions with fighting.
My mafia attack is 2043 and def is 2543. How would i increase this? Get a better set of friends? I have 416 of them I was hoping there might be some powerful ones amoungst them.

Thanks Rare, shall I just keep buying the top weapons then? Is that how it works?

You have to have at least 1 gun, 1 melee weapon, 1 armor, and 1 vehicle PER MAFIA MEMBER - check the stats for the items. Better stats = higher att/def score. Dump about 50 pts into att and def for skill, nothing more. If you go any higher you will end up against players above lvl 100 that have average 10k att and 10k def.

Rennie
01-02-2012, 05:36 PM
794-653-208

castro
01-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Thanks for your help lads,

One last thing.... When you say 'at least 1 gun, 1 melee weapon, 1 armor, and 1 vehicle PER MAFIA MEMBER' is that 416 Guns,416 Melee, 416 Armor and 416 Vehicles for 416 Mafia mates? If so, id better get shopping as it says I have 514 weapons and 249 armor. Alrthough it doesnt mention the others.

Tramp Stamp
01-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Suggestion: go for the incremental value strategy buying questing items:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15336-Your-Mafia-is-weak!&p=79492&viewfull=1#post79492

Syn's spreadsheet might help:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15868-Tip-of-the-Day!&p=84848&viewfull=1#post84848

Rarelibra
01-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Thanks for your help lads,

One last thing.... When you say 'at least 1 gun, 1 melee weapon, 1 armor, and 1 vehicle PER MAFIA MEMBER' is that 416 Guns,416 Melee, 416 Armor and 416 Vehicles for 416 Mafia mates? If so, id better get shopping as it says I have 514 weapons and 249 armor. Alrthough it doesnt mention the others.

Castro - when you go into your stats and see your inventory, you can see how many of each item you have. So yes - you need AT LEAST 416 guns, 416 melee weapons, 416 armor, and 416 vehicles to get your mob up in strength.

Part of this game is also purchasing weapons, etc.

hunter
01-02-2012, 05:59 PM
You little sister must be out too then... yeah she is, out on the end of my piece you bell.

Anyone not a noddy with a serious answer?

the more you play the more you get painful in your life.... better quit now or try to level up just to be aware that you will be ****d by people like me everyday in your painful life....it's too late to realize you are such a stupid....

castro
01-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Hunter, big tough guy are you!? Its a stupid game I click on to pass 5 minutes while im resting from banging your little sister. So the idea of ****d by you actually quite intreging... Ill just literally run a train on her to get my own back. Big Typing Tough Guy mate. Well done you!

Thanks to everyone else who have had useful comments.

Max Power
01-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Hunter, keep it to yourself.

Castro, do some searches for the guides that are posted on here. They are very helpful.