PDA

View Full Version : Is it really possible

Fig Oni
01-02-2012, 08:11 AM
Is it really possible that a person is using his real hard earned cash to buy gold in the thousands on a game where I've never come across a game play life hitting over 10 year a good example are game like street fighter 2 that has in 20 years lost its gloss and with many updates and more characters, never was into many old school game that have carried on eg final fantasy, mario's sonic's. Also in my life every rich person I knew was a tight ass, if they weren't then they wouldn't be rich so if I ask them would you spend gold on this game they replyed No Never but I told him about you will when you reach the higher level and the problem of getting attacked regardless he reply I'll stop playing or buy very little as its only a game. So my answer is If I was rich enough to buy $12,000 in gold and afford another $12,000 then why do you spend so much time on a phone game. I would myself go on a very long holiday also can anyone spending grands on the game please share even a $50 to a good charity the feeling will be nicers then ending up robbing $1 because the building was already looted.

BigCheese
01-02-2012, 08:39 AM
exactly. imagine how many iphone/ipad u could get. or a nice dinner with a gal and ...

Rarelibra
01-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Is it really possible that a person is using his real hard earned cash to buy gold in the thousands on a game where I've never come across a game play life hitting over 10 year a good example are game like street fighter 2 that has in 20 years lost its gloss and with many updates and more characters, never was into many old school game that have carried on eg final fantasy, mario's sonic's. Also in my life every rich person I knew was a tight ass, if they weren't then they wouldn't be rich so if I ask them would you spend gold on this game they replyed No Never but I told him about you will when you reach the higher level and the problem of getting attacked regardless he reply I'll stop playing or buy very little as its only a game. So my answer is If I was rich enough to buy $12,000 in gold and afford another $12,000 then why do you spend so much time on a phone game. I would myself go on a very long holiday also can anyone spending grands on the game please share even a $50 to a good charity the feeling will be nicers then ending up robbing $1 because the building was already looted.

Are you serious?

Why do people buy cars that cost $300k when you can have a good one for $30k. Why do people buy jeans that cost $1k when you can get a good pair for $50.

It's called having disposable income.

hunter
01-02-2012, 09:32 AM
not everyone is same, some born rich, like arabian princes, they could spend a million in a few days, such $12.000 is just their changes.

some people earn money much easier than others, especially some "special" people in Middle East, Asia or Africa, your whole year income may only enough to pay a night party to them.

not everyone has to work hard to earn money.

Fig Oni
01-02-2012, 09:45 AM
Are you serious?

Why do people buy cars that cost $300k when you can have a good one for $30k. Why do people buy jeans that cost $1k when you can get a good pair for $50.

Are you serious?

All this disposable income wouldn't be spent on something anonymous like crime city most Arabian prince don't own iphone they own diamond encrusted limited edition iphone or some other limited edition phone now go to saudi or even look in there duty free shop you'll see what I mean so most people with that income will go to some high end club and spend there cash and show off so why around the worlds rich people buy investments. even the million dollar car they brought was an investment of there image so I leave this case as to some its too much using stupid examples to justify

hunter
01-02-2012, 09:50 AM
it's said that in some countries like brunei or kuwait, people don't have to work for food.

Rarelibra
01-02-2012, 09:51 AM
All this disposable income wouldn't be spent on something anonymous like crime city most Arabian prince don't own iphone they own diamond encrusted limited edition iphone or some other limited edition phone now go to saudi or even look in there duty free shop you'll see what I mean so most people with that income will go to some high end club and spend there cash and show off so why around the worlds rich people buy investments. even the million dollar car they brought was an investment of there image so I leave this case as to some its too much using stupid examples to justify

Amazing knowledge you have.

I've been all over the middle east, and not one sheikh I met brought out a "diamond encrusted" iphone.

Idiot.

Fig Oni
01-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Amazing knowledge you have.

I've been all over the middle east, and not one sheikh I met brought out a "diamond encrusted" iphone.

Idiot.

don't know what your problem but your crying over a game lol

Nudie
01-02-2012, 05:25 PM
I haven't spent a cent on buying any CC gold. So far seem to be doing OK.

mongorie
01-02-2012, 06:36 PM
If everyone playing didnt spend a single dime the game will fold in less than a week.

TemplarX
01-02-2012, 08:46 PM
I don't think people who spent lots of money in CC are rich. Rather, I think it's just that they are addicted. Once you start buying, you don't know when to stop. You may only have budgeted $50, but you get to $150 instead. When you are spending $300 you convince yourself it's peanuts compared to how much you spent during last week's date. Before you know it, it's $600 and it's still peanuts compared to what you can earn in a week. At $1000, amazingly you're still not stronger than some of the non gold players! So you decide to spend $1500...it never ends.

G Wiz
01-02-2012, 09:06 PM
Speaking psychologically, cc can become quite addictive and dangerous like many other life ruining "addictions". It is important to maintain other interests and hobbies so your perspective does not become blurred. A lot of people drag emotions and feelings into this game because they attribute success here to success in the real world.

Simply put, to each his own...we know nothing of those who spend on gold so we therefore should have nothing to say about it.

acmike
01-03-2012, 05:00 PM
My own opinion is that spending that much money on a game that you will will eventually get bored with and a game that you cannot win is foolish, but to each his own.

My enjoyment comes from robbing gold buildings, I am sure being robbed by a non-gold player must make some of you cringe....and of course you go out and spend more money on gold to stop the robberies.

Max Power
01-03-2012, 05:13 PM
My own opinion is that spending that much money on a game that you will will eventually get bored with and a game that you cannot win is foolish, but to each his own.

My enjoyment comes from robbing gold buildings, I am sure being robbed by a non-gold player must make some of you cringe....and of course you go out and spend more money on gold to stop the robberies.

Not really. I bought gold buildings cause they pay out really well. I don't give a crap who robs them, and I bet most others don't either.

But, if that's what keep you motivated, knock yourself out.

MadHatter
01-04-2012, 01:55 AM
Speaking psychologically, cc can become quite addictive and dangerous like many other life ruining "addictions". It is important to maintain other interests and hobbies so your perspective does not become blurred. A lot of people drag emotions and feelings into this game because they attribute success here to success in the real world.

Simply put, to each his own...we know nothing of those who spend on gold so we therefore should have nothing to say about it.

G wiz your right on the money. It's only an iPhone app is there really much point putting so much effort and real money into somthing that I would call a 5 min time kills game. Involve your ego in this pointless game/invest money and you lose ;)

TemplarX
01-04-2012, 02:09 AM
Speaking psychologically, cc can become quite addictive and dangerous like many other life ruining "addictions". It is important to maintain other interests and hobbies so your perspective does not become blurred.Simply put, to each his own...we know nothing of those who spend on gold so we therefore should have nothing to say about it.
G wiz you just attempted to rob me! No wonder your name sounds familiar, you're in the forums!

G Wiz
01-04-2012, 02:22 AM
G wiz you just attempted to rob me! No wonder your name sounds familiar, you're in the forums! lol oh man...i couldnt resist the on hand money! You should be happy to know I lost an explosive or two during that...

procsyzarc
01-04-2012, 01:08 PM
As someone who could afford to spend $10,000.00 plus and not worry about it I really don't buy that anyone would, no matter how much money you have there is always something better than a little aplication to spend your excess money on what some people would have spent if they are legit is less than what me and my wife spend when we fly first class on world trips and I'm pretty sure anyone would take a first class world trip around the world over winning on a phone app. Basically anyone who has such a pathetic life that they need to buy 1000's of gold items just to win to make themselves feel better about themselves wouldn't be that rich in real life anyway since if they would they wouldn't need a phone app to prove themselves and make themselves feel better.

So I garantee with the exception of maybe 1 in 1000 anyone who has spent more than a $1000.00 on gold cheated. These apps are very easy to hack and you can buy a new divice to hack for a fraction of the price some would have spent if they didn't want to risk their original divice or accounts. Some may have spent a few hundred dollars but almost everyone you see with more gold items than that is a cheat. Feel free to prove me wrong with your credit card statments.

Anubis
01-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Not cheats, as people get reported everyday if they see a large quantity of gold has been purchsed.

These kind of games are fairly new, remember the whole RMT **** that older MMO's suffered from. Controlling the economy in your game completely stops the need for this. Trust me the psychology of some people is litterally Gwizzed. There will be some seriously messed up people with IOS's playing this game. Some will show their ego's, some will be normal guys who can afford to spend 1000's on the game. Either way just because you 'could' afford it but chose not to does not mean others won't. I could afford to spend a fair amount more than I have but I got my son, car, house, and other life stuff to think about. The £350 or pound I spent on it is more than enough. Its also why Funzio are one of the top grossing (in top 5?) app producers in the history of the iphone.

MadHattersMother
01-04-2012, 03:33 PM
Not cheats, as people get reported everyday if they see a large quantity of gold has been purchsed.

These kind of games are fairly new, remember the whole RMT **** that older MMO's suffered from. Controlling the economy in your game completely stops the need for this. Trust me the psychology of some people is litterally Gwizzed. There will be some seriously messed up people with IOS's playing this game. Some will show their ego's, some will be normal guys who can afford to spend 1000's on the game. Either way just because you 'could' afford it but chose not to does not mean others won't. I could afford to spend a fair amount more than I have but I got my son, car, house, and other life stuff to think about. The £350 or pound I spent on it is more than enough. Its also why Funzio are one of the top grossing (in top 5?) app producers in the history of the iphone.

I could afford to spend a lot on this game but iv set myself a £10 limit. Im on about £7 now i think so im going to wait for the next gold sale before I by my £3 worth of gold.

Im not tightwad or anything. I just feel this game could possibly get addictive if you invest too much effort/money into it. IMO you will have a hard to breaking away form it if you spent a few hundred pound on in game buildings and items. Thats my reasoning anyways... If i spent a lot I would feel commited too carry on playing even if I were no longer enjoying it.

And I can bet that the above describes a few people on the game that have spent so much they feel they have to carry on. And keep spending and carrying on thir investment in the game to justify it. PAYAM being a prime example........ investing his ego in an iphone and spending £1000z on an iphone app just so his new feed reads green and he gets to loot ingame cash/items that he no longer needs.

OG Kush
01-04-2012, 06:03 PM
If I had 12k I would be so many things. Lol wouldn't spend it on an in game.

Nudie
01-04-2012, 06:41 PM
I haven't spent any real money on the game yet but I may just because I have enjoyed playing and want to show my appreciation and support for the developers.

Fig Oni
01-04-2012, 07:40 PM
As someone who could afford to spend $10,000.00 plus and not worry about it

Stop attacking me and robbing the $100 odd I have on hand

J.J.
01-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Some people just spend insane amounts of $ on games of all sorts. My brother used to play that Second Life game a lot & everything costs $ on that game it seems like. He knew of a guy who spent well over $100,000 on that game. The guy bought mansions, vacation homes, a helicopter, and all sorts of baller cars for his character or avatar or whatever.

TemplarX
01-06-2012, 09:05 AM
Its also why Funzio are one of the top grossing (in top 5?) app producers in the history of the iphone.
Is it really? If so, then I really take my hats off to these guys. And they really be more generous showing us some appreciation by giving us some free gold bars so I can buy my second ice cream store!