PDA

View Full Version : I am done with this.... SALE starting soon!!!

sonicbuzz
01-02-2012, 05:51 AM
Since the changes to the rivals lists in the last few days I am under constant attack because I appear in people's list who have 300+ in their alliance and I have 7!!! Every time I earn some cash it is taken away because I don't have a defence to match those with large alliances.

To that end I am finished with Modern War and am highly unlikely to ever get involved with a Funzio product again and will advise anyone who will listen to me not too either.

My username is Buzz ID#: 627 385 199

At 3pm GMT today I will sell all my buildings and leave you all to raid me as much as you like to get my cash I only have 63 unprotected now so you should be able to get pretty much all of it.

It was fun but not now :(

EnjoyLife
01-02-2012, 05:57 AM
What level are/were you?

sonicbuzz
01-02-2012, 06:07 AM
My Level is 56

EnjoyLife
01-02-2012, 06:23 AM
at level 21, I have not experienced this. Did you want to start over or are you finished all together?

sonicbuzz
01-02-2012, 06:46 AM
I am finished completely. I have invested time and energy into the game and have enjoyed it on the whole but the changing of the rules as you go along is too much to take now. It is consuming too much time to make any progress. I need to upgrade a building to do any more missions and that will cost 585k and take 4 days. I can't hold on to the money as I save for it as I can only protect 250k to add more protection will take a least a week it just isn't fun any more!

spytime
01-02-2012, 11:22 PM
I agree that it's not fair to you. I think they need to rethink their algorithm of the way rivals work.. There should be some point that balance between weak and strong people. Otherwise people will start walk away since they can't develop their base to get ready in the future.

JMC
01-02-2012, 11:47 PM
If you are playing the right strategy, you should be of sufficient strength to defend yourself against people that are your level. If you are far weaker than the people of the same level, than that is your fault. Im sorry but it makes plenty of sense for people to be placed against eachother according to level. Leveling in this game increases your strength, if you let it.

Thats just how most games work and how they should work. If you were hiding with low power, i really do not see the point if you cannot raise your power when you want to.

Mabraha
01-02-2012, 11:49 PM
Or you could add some more allies and upgrade your wault and the problem is gone.

Aidan
01-03-2012, 03:06 AM
Some people nvr blame themselves. @ lvl 56, no def, vault 250k. I mean WTH?? U brought it on ur own, dnt blame othrs

Stonewall
01-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Buzz:
I feel your pain. The only thing to do is sit back, wait for your vault capacity to increase and file money away.
There is simply no one for me to go after that is at my level.
It was fun going back and forth with you.
Stonewall

frenda
01-03-2012, 11:35 AM
I was burning up my excess money on units and buildings until my vault got big enough. That's really your only chance. Add some defense buildings, the jury is still out on how much they help, but might as well be safe than sorry.

chuck norris
01-05-2012, 11:23 AM
If I'm not mistaken, I made it to your sale at just the right time. I walked away with 1.8.

TYVM.