PDA

View Full Version : Can you hear me, DEVS?

2Legit
01-01-2012, 11:03 PM
I'm getting no patience here...I've emailed/private message most of the developers on this forums and yet not a single response! Why bother asking for our opinion, if you can't even answer us back? My questions are plain simple, nothing scientific, but still no answer.

I've seen so many questions regarding logging in, timer errors (collecting buildings), accounts, and so on and still NO PROGRESS. I understand everyone is working real hard, but could you at least give us feedback on what's going on?

I'm not asking much. I just want a reply to my question, that's it!

Tramp Stamp
01-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Regarding timers, I'd like to know if there's an alternative to logging in and out twice. It takes quite a while to do so then multiply by two if you're playing Modern War.

xclusiv
01-01-2012, 11:10 PM
there not really on the forums except ccmark, you got to email support

xclusiv
01-01-2012, 11:11 PM
email mobile@funzio.com and tell them the problem just incase they dont know about it

dudeman
01-01-2012, 11:16 PM
email mobile@funzio.com and tell them the problem just incase they dont know about it

crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com is the email I send inquiries to. They might not always be quick, but they do eventually reply most of the time.

2Legit
01-01-2012, 11:18 PM
But my question is regarding the forum, nothing to do with the game itself. But there are some who emailed funzio support and still no response, whatsoever.

So, please if you got any questions, email them and post it here too, to get their attention.

2Legit
01-02-2012, 07:22 AM
...............bump!

2Legit
01-02-2012, 07:42 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15943-Cant-log-in

****Can't log-in is the most priority ^^ NEEDS FEEDBACK FOR THOSE WHO EMAILED FUNZIO, and yet NOTHING!!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13762-Collecting-time-for-laundromat-resets-.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?16051-Hood-Expanding-problems

Certes
01-02-2012, 09:48 AM
DUDE.

It was New Years weekend. I doubt they were sitting by their computers, waiting to answer questions. Get some perspective.....have some patience.

2Legit
01-02-2012, 10:19 AM
DUDEEEE, my personal first question was from 2-3 months ago and I didn't ask anybody elses opinion here..I'm referring to the developers, so get your facts straight.

I only posted those other threads just for an example..so don't run your mouth, when you know nothing!!

2Legit
01-02-2012, 10:24 AM
Frankly, emailing them is not an issue in my case..they do respond asap...My main situation is from the forum itself.

Lana Mano
01-02-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm no longer a fan ;'O

downrange
01-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Regarding timers, I'd like to know if there's an alternative to logging in and out twice. It takes quite a while to do so then multiply by two if you're playing Modern War.

Yes. I have great success avoiding the timer bug by staying logged in ~30 seconds after collecting. Someone posted about that on the forum a while back and it works for me. I typically hop from CC to MW, collect my MW buildings and wait until i see that one of my Supply Depots [five-minute buildings, which i collect first] hit at least 4:29 remaining and then log out of MW. Actually, I only check if the timing is in doubt; usually I'll know if it's been more than 30 seconds anyway.

If I am impatient and don't wait for that, I may get the bug on at least a few of my buildings. I don't ever recall waiting for at least 30 seconds and experiencing the bug though. It may be that some amount less than 30 seconds is sufficient; if anyone has bothered to test tighter timings, please share, but as annoying as that 30 second wait is, it's tolerable enough. I suspect it's much less painful than logging in/out twice.

edit: oh, and this works in CC as well. I'm just ALWAYS there anyway so I think about my self-imposed logout delay less for CC than for MW.

Tramp Stamp
01-02-2012, 03:40 PM
I have great success avoiding the timer bug by staying logged in ~30 seconds after collecting.

I did this with limited success before switching to logging out twice. What would end up happening is that one or both timers would simply freeze wherever they were rather than at 4:59 or wherever, often at something like 2:50. I can also logout twice in about 30 seconds so there's no savings here, especially since logging in is brainless and has a vibrating notifier.