PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU ARE BEING ATTACKED I WILL DEFEND YOU

PAYAM
01-01-2012, 04:33 PM
IF YOU ARE BEING REPEATEDLY ATTACKED I WILL HELP. NOODLES GANG; NOODLES, NYCPIZZALOVER, JJK, XENOKE, TWINSTER, HHH, DONKEY BOY, MADAWGG AND OTHERS MERCILESSLY ATTACK THOSE 30 LEVELS LESS THAN THEY ARE. ONCE ONE OF THEM ATTACKS YOU, THEY ALL WILL GANG UP ON YOU. I AM THE MOST POWERFUL PLAYER ON CC AND I BEAT ALL THE ABOVE PLAYERS 10 TIMES A DAY OR MORE. I'VE BEATEN NOODLES MORE THAN 100 TIMES IN A ROW AND I'VE ROBBED TWINSTER SO MUCH THAT HE HAS SOLD EVERY BUILDING IN HIS HOOD. IF THESE PLAYERS ARE ATTACKING YOU LET ME KNOW, I AM THE DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENT HERE ON CRIME CITY!

hunter
01-01-2012, 04:37 PM
you spent a bunch of cash (if you did spend) just to say this ? make me laugh. stupid.

BBz
01-01-2012, 04:47 PM
whats your mafia code blud. I wanna see some id pal lol

MadHatter
01-01-2012, 04:56 PM
I pose we make a poll

Who thinks PAYAM is a virgin?

PAYAM
01-01-2012, 04:58 PM
MY ADD CODE 424 875 738

MadHatter
01-01-2012, 05:09 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?16080-424-875-738-PAYAM for my code im intrested PAYAM

PAYAM
01-01-2012, 05:12 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?16080-424-875-738-PAYAM for my code im intrested PAYAM

YOU WILL NOT WIN, I CAN BEAT ANYONE ON CC LIKE A PUNCHING BAG.

MadHatter
01-01-2012, 05:15 PM
i bet you SYN could own you!

xclusiv
01-01-2012, 05:23 PM

lmao......

Rarelibra
01-01-2012, 05:24 PM

To what honor or benefit would you make such a statement? It's a game.

xclusiv
01-01-2012, 05:27 PM
is payman really the strongest in the game? this twinster guy spent over ten thousand i find it hard to believe anyone stronger than him

gameradd1ct
01-01-2012, 05:58 PM
PAyam is all talk, he can't beat everyone, he's only strong because he digs his butt for gold. As for Twinster, HAHA yhu stupid cocky shining armor. Go back to yhur mama's hole and stay there. Sell everything yhu own, PUSSY!!

J.J.
01-01-2012, 06:13 PM
[QUOTE=xclusiv;84859]is payman really the strongest in the game? this twinster guy spent over ten thousand i find it hard to believe anyone stronger than him[/QUOTE

payam spammed my wall like he does everyone & mentioned he had att of 70,000 & def of 90,000. i've seen someone with over 150,000 att and def, so no, neither of them are the most powerful out there

Tren
01-01-2012, 06:29 PM
I may have missed the obvious, but Ill ask anyway. How do you propose to defend me if I am under attack? It seems that you drawing a line in the sand and me stepping to your side would only make matters worse.

On a side note, If EVER I buy gold, JJ is getting a plane. :)

madawgg
01-01-2012, 06:59 PM
BUT Payam can u do me a favor? can you post a screenshot of ur rival list? kinda interested in what urs might look like and wonder if there's any different from mine. thanks!

hunter
01-01-2012, 07:05 PM
it may be a joke from the ******* madhatter. gold players rarely visit forum, they have no troubles with the game & donot need advice from weaker players.

Max Power
01-02-2012, 04:53 AM
Payem, you are offering benefits in a partnership that you cannot provide. What exactly, do you bring to the table in this offer? The promise to beat people up you are already claiming to beat up? That benefits me how exactly?

Judging from your stellar business acumen, I am guessing your gold purchases came out of the trust fund.

Matthew91188
01-02-2012, 05:37 AM
Am I the only one who doesn't care if someone attacks me? I bank my money and collect before I'm robbed. Whats the big deal? I see a lot of posts like this, it's part of the game, no?

Joeycool
01-02-2012, 05:47 AM
Payem, you are offering benefits in a partnership that you cannot provide. What exactly, do you bring to the table in this offer? The promise to beat people up you are already claiming to beat up? That benefits me how exactly?

That is exactly what I was thinking! Very eloquently put Max!

Ridiculous thread on so many levels.

PAYAM
01-02-2012, 06:33 AM

Judging from your stellar business acumen, I am guessing your gold purchases came out of the trust fund.

IF SOMEONE COMES TO ME I CAN DEFEND THEM AND THEY WILL NEVER BE ATTACKED AGAIN ON CC. ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO NOODLES GANG IS LEAVE - - - - - ALONE AND THEY WILL BECAUSE I PUNISH THEM EVERYDAY. I HAVE PURCHASED AROUND $12000 IN GOLD AND I COULD EASILY PURCHASE $12000 MORE, BUT I DONT HAVE TO. I ROB NOODLES GANG OF OVER $5000000 PER DAY AND CURRENTLY HAVE 30000 UNSPENT RESPECT POINTS FROM ALL THE FIGHTING I DO. I HAVE A STAMINA OF 100 AND CAN FIGHT FOR A LONG TIME.

Joe Crime
01-02-2012, 06:43 AM
Hey payam, listen to the real players and stop posting as if you think that you can beat eveyone. Even if you could do that it wouldn't help me because you already attack everyone and "beat them all like a punching bag" and stop posting in all caps before mark bans you.

Max Power
01-02-2012, 06:45 AM
IF SOMEONE COMES TO ME I CAN DEFEND THEM AND THEY WILL NEVER BE ATTACKED AGAIN ON CC. ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO NOODLES GANG IS LEAVE - - - - - ALONE AND THEY WILL BECAUSE I PUNISH THEM EVERYDAY. I HAVE PURCHASED AROUND $12000 IN GOLD AND I COULD EASILY PURCHASE $12000 MORE, BUT I DONT HAVE TO. I ROB NOODLES GANG OF OVER $5000000 PER DAY AND CURRENTLY HAVE 30000 UNSPENT RESPECT POINTS FROM ALL THE FIGHTING I DO. I HAVE A STAMINA OF 100 AND CAN FIGHT FOR A LONG TIME.

Still doesn't answer the question. If I don't want Noodles "gang" attacking me, doesn't it make more sense that I would ally with them instead of you? How exactly can YOU prevent Noodles "gang" from attacking me?

Do you really think we are this stupid?

Fig Oni
01-02-2012, 06:47 AM
Payam is my friend and also he is self titled defenders of the people aka people champ me for one I like Noddles he does not hit people 30 lvl below but I suspect if you try robbing noddle and your 30 lvl below and fail he come robbing your ass which is fair now most big bullies don't even have 20k attack/defense also they earn around 10-30k and hour and don't buy gold like farming m4's but payam ignores these people because there hood don't have the big paying building that he really wants to rob or they don't carry millions in hand as a HL player you shouldn't worry what others are doing and worry about your game also as my friend payam i think you are very bored with the game that what happens when you buy excess gold and the game has no challenge left. To me it seems the game life of crime city has ended for you are you playing any other game

hunter
01-02-2012, 06:49 AM
it's a joke & many people still fall for it. so funny, so retarded.

The max guy is just too low level, he still never see payam in his list, that's why he wrote payem. Read my post, retarded.

stixx
01-02-2012, 06:56 AM
what a joke

hunter
01-02-2012, 07:07 AM
payam or not payam, I want the thread owner do me a faver. attack me whenever you can, rob me whenever you see me in your rival list, rob every buildings I have, you can rob me in 1 week, or 1 month or 1 year if you can. Do that to see if I sell a single building.

Till now I only know the only thing you can do is just spam my wall like an *******.

I attacked you when the rival list show giants people, hope you still can find me in your news.

schlumpf
01-02-2012, 07:13 AM
Some sort of "protection racket" would fit into a game like this but since there is no way to transfer cash it's rather moot. And writing in all caps makes is very unbusinesslike. "I've beaten noodles more than 100 times" doesn't sound very impressive either.

Rarelibra
01-02-2012, 07:52 AM
Payam is my friend and also he is self titled defenders of the people aka people champ me for one I like Noddles he does not hit people 30 lvl below but I suspect if you try robbing noddle and your 30 lvl below and fail he come robbing your ass which is fair now most big bullies don't even have 20k attack/defense also they earn around 10-30k and hour and don't buy gold like farming m4's but payam ignores these people because there hood don't have the big paying building that he really wants to rob or they don't carry millions in hand as a HL player you shouldn't worry what others are doing and worry about your game also as my friend payam i think you are very bored with the game that what happens when you buy excess gold and the game has no challenge left. To me it seems the game life of crime city has ended for you are you playing any other game

the game is called CRIME city, not Flower City. There is no "people champ" that comes on and says "I can kick everyone's ass in CC" (you may recall that Superman NEVER once said "I can kick all of your asses"). It is not sportsmanlike at all to do such a thing.

If you get attacked by someone levels above you, it is either because (1) you attacked them first and they are giving you a little bit of payback; (2) you robbed them and you are now on their list; or (3) you show up in their rivals list.

You CANNOT blame someone for attacking someone else in their rivals list. Blame FUNZIO. Because if you have stamina and want to spend it, away you go to your rivals list. There is no prejudice with this, you see the list, you rob or attack.

And after all, it is a game. If you get attacked by someone higher level than you, either ask to join their mafia, offer to add them to your mafia, politely ask them to stop, or take your beatings until you get to a higher level.

I will say this again - there is absolutely NO BENEFIT to calling out some "self-described" champion to beat up on someone else as THEY get all of the XP, RP, $$$ and loot. You get absolutely nothing... until the next HL guy comes along and beats you. THINK about it.

Certes
01-02-2012, 11:47 AM
IF YOU ARE BEING REPEATEDLY ATTACKED I WILL HELP. NOODLES GANG; NOODLES, NYCPIZZALOVER, JJK, XENOKE, TWINSTER, HHH, DONKEY BOY, MADAWGG AND OTHERS MERCILESSLY ATTACK THOSE 30 LEVELS LESS THAN THEY ARE. ONCE ONE OF THEM ATTACKS YOU, THEY ALL WILL GANG UP ON YOU. I AM THE MOST POWERFUL PLAYER ON CC AND I BEAT ALL THE ABOVE PLAYERS 10 TIMES A DAY OR MORE. I'VE BEATEN NOODLES MORE THAN 100 TIMES IN A ROW AND I'VE ROBBED TWINSTER SO MUCH THAT HE HAS SOLD EVERY BUILDING IN HIS HOOD. IF THESE PLAYERS ARE ATTACKING YOU LET ME KNOW, I AM THE DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENT HERE ON CRIME CITY!

If you're the defender of the weak and the anti-bully, then why are you ALSO attacking people 40 levels below you? That seems hypocritical to me....

PAYAM
01-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Sorry for the caps, and sorry it's taken me a while to reply. I have been busy giving noodles gang their daily beatings. Certes, if I attack someone of a much lower level it is probably because they are also bullying other players. You don't necessarily have to be level 150 to be a bully. Some lower level players are getting powerful and I have even heard rumors that someone on CC is now more powerful than I am. Looks like I'm going to have to whip out the Centurion card and buy about 100 tech gatling guns and 100 quattro cars. hunter, is your name in the game hunting demon? If so I believe I have lost to you before and you are a worthy opponent. I don't come here to seek "help" or anything else, I'm just advertising my services. I am a hero and a legend in this game to many players so it is my duty to defend those who can't help themselves.

Max Power
01-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Again, your services provide what?

PAYAM
01-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Again, your services provide what?

Protection

Under my wing, you'll never be beaten up on again. I will beat your attackers into submission, and if beating them isn't enough I'll rob them until they sell every building in their hood out of frustration.

TemplarX
01-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Protection

Are you Trojan brand? Or durex? Kimono, in spiral, maybe pleasure plus? I mY sign up with you if u're Lifestyles!

Max Power
01-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Protection

Under my wing, you'll never be beaten up on again. I will beat your attackers into submission, and if beating them isn't enough I'll rob them until they sell every building in their hood out of frustration.

You can't stop people from robbing me.

So, what services do you offer again?

hunter
01-02-2012, 04:46 PM
hey fake @payam if you can't protect him, you can f*ck him instead, that prove you still have a little value can be used by man ...hahahaha...

Rarelibra
01-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Sorry for the caps, and sorry it's taken me a while to reply. I have been busy giving noodles gang their daily beatings. Certes, if I attack someone of a much lower level it is probably because they are also bullying other players. You don't necessarily have to be level 150 to be a bully. Some lower level players are getting powerful and I have even heard rumors that someone on CC is now more powerful than I am. Looks like I'm going to have to whip out the Centurion card and buy about 100 tech gatling guns and 100 quattro cars. hunter, is your name in the game hunting demon? If so I believe I have lost to you before and you are a worthy opponent. I don't come here to seek "help" or anything else, I'm just advertising my services. I am a hero and a legend in this game to many players so it is my duty to defend those who can't help themselves.

Listen Payam... if a player comes up against someone that is a higher level than they are, it is either through (1) having attacked or robbed that person (and them showing up in the HL player's Empire Times) or (2) their name being listed on the rivals list. Do you blame the HL person for attacking someone ON THEIR RIVALS LIST? I hope not. You should be blaming Funzio. I had a guy who was lvl 100 attack me, so I attacked him back. He spammed my wall with insults (first time for me). Guess what? He's in my Empire News, at least for the day, so he gets to feel a little heat. That's the way it goes. If I came across, say, noodles in my rival list and attacked him. Maybe I would feel some heat that day. That's the name of the game - CRIME CITY. If it were to become a daily event, constantly getting hit - now I would understand. Maybe. But again - if I end up attacking my rival list, and Funzio only shows me players levels that are 10, 15, even 20 below me - what choice do I have?

You certainly are stirring the pot. Keeps things ... interesting. But if you turn around and attack someone so many levels below you calling them a "bully"... guess what ... you aren't a hero... you are also a bully. You do nothing to sort things out, other than add spice to the game. In this game, the strong thrive and the weak get thrashed. Guess what? That's the way it is in the real world as well. The weak either learn to get strong, or they stay like they are and suffer. No one that comes in gives any benefit.

Just my .02

G Wiz
01-02-2012, 09:15 PM
Whats funny about this stuff is that no one wins here...

buildings will always produce money, stamina will always replenish itself, and people can always be beat!

Why are there services to protect people from the aim of the game?

RangoWhiskey
01-03-2012, 01:35 AM
The real point that peole should be seeing is the fact that he has spent over $12,000 dollars on a free game as is willing to spend more! Wow, just wow what a dead end Rich loser at life. He is just being a bully to real people who don't have $15k to spend on a game...

Synergy
01-03-2012, 01:55 AM
lol I find this whole thread hilarious on so many levels. 

hunter
01-03-2012, 02:06 AM
The real point that peole should be seeing is the fact that he has spent over $12,000 dollars on a free game as is willing to spend more! Wow, just wow what a dead end Rich loser at life. He is just being a bully to real people who don't have $15k to spend on a game...

such a stupid loser!!! for no brainer, the only way to win the fight is pay, pay & pay more, no better than a funzio cattle.

If I were funzio manager (lucky I were not), I would fake some accounts & **** these no brainers day & night, force them to pay to the last penny in their pockets.

doomnosee
01-03-2012, 02:24 AM
Looks like I'm going to have to whip out the Centurion card and buy about 100 tech gatling guns and 100 quattro cars.

If you really want to do something good for mankind perhaps you should use your money to buy mosquito nets, clean drinking water, or something else real for those in the world who have nothing. 100 tech gatling guns and 100 quattro cars could probably save several children's lives. One other thing - if you do do that please do it for yourself not to get a pat on the shoulder from others.

G Wiz
01-03-2012, 03:24 AM
such a stupid loser!!! for no brainer, the only way to win the fight is pay, pay & pay more, no better than a funzio cattle.

If I were funzio manager (lucky I were not), I would fake some accounts & **** these no brainers day & night, force them to pay to the last penny in their pockets.Maybe this is whats happening?

Payam, are you a dev?

Anubis
01-03-2012, 03:37 AM
Hes to dumb to be a dev, unless its all part of the conspiracy.

Welldone Payam you bought the war over to the forums. I do seriously agree with doomnose. If you DO have that much disposable income do something proper with it. Be the real defender of the weak and donate the money to christian aid or any charity that offers aid tothe poor, abused, suffering people on this planet.

That would be money well spent. Your the defender of nothing Payam. Just a sad sad person.

xclusiv
01-03-2012, 03:58 AM
anubis is payman, the real payman does not use the forum

Anubis
01-03-2012, 04:27 AM
Seriously?

Anubis
01-03-2012, 04:29 AM
Wtf Payams posted this on my wall

'The post in the Forums are NOT from me, it is from a player called Anubis pretending to be me! I do not NOT have a forums account or EVER post anything on the forums'

I mean ... seriously

And what a co-incidence Payam starts posting this immediately after I post in this thread for the first time.

Wow... just wow.

Anubis
01-03-2012, 04:31 AM
Do you really think people are going to buy that Payam? A quick reponce from ccmark will clear that up.

hunter
01-03-2012, 04:57 AM
this thread maybe another Madhatter's joke. As I warned you guys from very beginning.

Anubis
01-03-2012, 05:16 AM
Surely ccmark can find out the IP address of whose been posting and see if two are the same.

I know on the forums Madhatter hates me. I know in the game Payam hates me- any msg I have ever left on his comments page get immediately deleted and I don't trash talk, I just post the truth on it and the truth obviously hurts him. He accused me of being part of this gang and attacking levels 30-50 levels below me when I was only level 100. Obviously I added most of these 'gang' members to my mafia and they are all decent guys. They don't lie. Don't pretend to be CC's false profit, and make Payam angry just from mentioning the name 'Noodles' on his comments page.

1) If this is Madhatter then CCMark should be able to tell socks and ban him permanently.
2) I have a feeling its the real Payam because he likes nothing less than to control the media in his comments page. He obviously cannot control what is written on the forums. Also everything that has been written sounds exactly like the ingame payam.
3) I thought Madhatter could bethe ingame Payam, but then I realised thats not possible because Madhatter has an obsession with M4's, Payam has an obsession with buying gol

upsman_17
01-03-2012, 07:11 AM
PAYAM is definately a virgin. I'll even go a step further and give you a general idea what he looks like. Remember that South Park World of Warcraft episode with the fat bastard sitting is his basement all fat and stuff beating up on everyone in the game. There's your screenshot. Am I close PAYAM? Uh oh, I hath now angered thine defender of the weak. I know its such a played out cliche to say some random dork/nerd/douche lives in his moms basement, but does anyone think that there is any chance in the world that he doesn't?

Anubis
01-03-2012, 08:20 AM
I think you are spot on.

Fig Oni
01-03-2012, 09:40 AM
I have to agree this is fake I agree crime city mark should look into it if these wars carry on I think funzio will honestly turn off there servers as legally they can turn them off without any reason anyway and honest players, just playing because of the fun element will lose out please be friends and just play the game as a game

Max Power
01-03-2012, 10:01 AM
I really really really hope Mark has better things to do.

Rarelibra
01-03-2012, 10:07 AM
I agree with Fig Oni.

If this is truly an imposter, then ban the account of the sock and the imposter. We don't need such games here, and it isn't fair (if that is the case).

Now, if it really is Payam, then we'll have to deal with that as well. Give him credit, though, that he currently does deny that it is him.

CC Mark - can you help us?

Joeycool
01-03-2012, 10:16 AM
I really really really hope Mark has better things to do.

I hope so too.

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 10:22 AM
PAYAM WATCH YOUR BACK BECAUSE SYN AND ANUBIS ARE GETTING READY TO LEAD THE CHARGE THAT BRINGS YOU DOWN BOY!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?16205-Forum-clan-at-war-with-PAYAM-and-his-weak-mafia

procsyzarc
01-03-2012, 11:09 AM
LOL this really makes me laugh there is no skill in this game just who is stupid enough to spend $1000's of dollars of real money or who wants to hack to win. Bragging about spending $1000's doesn't make you cool infact it makes you pathetic with some real issues. I would probably be one of the richest (real life) people playing this game and will not buy a single gold weapon since it kills any fun in the game for anyone, those who are so desprite to feel good at an aplication that they need to spend $1000's on it.....really need to find some better hobbies.

But at the end of the day lets face it this aplication is so easy to hack 99% of these people claimming to have spent $1000's on it just hacked it and those who actually did need their head read.

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Thats why the forum his plans in motion to bring that chump PAYAM to his knees before and beg for forgivness from the crime city forum community!

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Wtf Payams posted this on my wall

'The post in the Forums are NOT from me, it is from a player called Anubis pretending to be me! I do not NOT have a forums account or EVER post anything on the forums'

I mean ... seriously

And what a co-incidence Payam starts posting this immediately after I post in this thread for the first time.

Wow... just wow.

Is this what started the war bro?

Anubis
01-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Now, if it really is Payam, then we'll have to deal with that as well. Give him credit, though, that he currently does deny that it is him.

The one thing that makes me think it is payam is the fact he started spamming the 'Anubis is faking me' msg's immediately after I posted first on this thread.

1) Why after one post I made would he suddenly accuse me of faking his account when the thread was already 3-4pages long.
2) Why would he accuse me of faking him with out any possible means of evidence? I mean, I make a post, then all o a sudden im being accused of making a fake account of him? All this has done and I really hope CC Mark can provide some input to this (even though he should have better things to do I obviously don't want my name tarnished like this) is make Payam really look to the CC community what an sad excuse of a person he is and with the info on the forums, there will be no going back to him. All that money you spent Payam wasted over lies .....

BBz
01-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Well said Anubis!

Thanks for the PM btw. Do you have noodles contact details. I take it he's part of our master plan?

Max Power
01-03-2012, 12:20 PM
The one thing that makes me think it is payam is the fact he started spamming the 'Anubis is faking me' msg's immediately after I posted first on this thread.

1) Why after one post I made would he suddenly accuse me of faking his account when the thread was already 3-4pages long.
2) Why would he accuse me of faking him with out any possible means of evidence? I mean, I make a post, then all o a sudden im being accused of making a fake account of him? All this has done and I really hope CC Mark can provide some input to this (even though he should have better things to do I obviously don't want my name tarnished like this) is make Payam really look to the CC community what an sad excuse of a person he is and with the info on the forums, there will be no going back to him. All that money you spent Payam wasted over lies .....

Is you name really tarnished?

For ****'s sake, we don't even know what your name is.

Man, did the average age of this board just drop to 12?

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Is you name really tarnished?

For ****'s sake, we don't even know what your name is.

Man, did the average age of this board just drop to 12?

ANUBIS owned by madhatter again lol

Rarelibra
01-03-2012, 12:37 PM
ANUBIS owned by madhatter again lol

You mean owned by Max Power, correct?

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Nope. Im the one making ANUBIS dance to my strings. Max just see's ANUBIS is an idiot!

Penutt
01-03-2012, 02:08 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! When I first came to the forum I met a lot of kool people and found it to be a very useful tool in learning how to better play this game but now it has resorted to this!!!! A whole entire thread dedicated to what? What has this thread done to help people learn how to better play the game? I know anyone new to the forum is like these are some very immature people. Whatever war that began in the game should have never gotten to this point to where it has affected the discussions in the forum. You got people in here talking major trash with different names than what they use in the game and creating fake profiles in a rivals name just to be messy!!!!!!!!!! Come on people, this is some BS!

Crime City Mark
01-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Let's not do the impersonation thing, okay? Remember, I can check your IP address.