PDA

View Full Version : GET A NIGHTCLUB THE EASY WAY!!!

MadHatter
01-01-2012, 04:15 PM
"If you take the case of Pirate you can sell 6 Pirates (660 gold) for 42mils and build a Night Club."

Thanks Anubis ;)

BBz
01-01-2012, 04:20 PM
lol everyone will have nightclubs now

xclusiv
01-01-2012, 04:22 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?16013-building-a-nightclub-in-5mintues-with-678-gold

i made this thread already, yesterday, there was big argument so decided to delete the post

BBz
01-01-2012, 04:26 PM
lol so is it true?

xclusiv
01-01-2012, 04:29 PM
if you wanna do this, its probably best you do it as soon as possible, i heard the funzio game balancers are already looking at this

MadHatter
01-01-2012, 04:49 PM
yeah baby its true

MadHatter
01-01-2012, 05:08 PM
*bump. this will not be kept a secret

MadHatter
01-02-2012, 05:13 AM
Any one got one yet? I have

Matthew91188
01-02-2012, 05:27 AM
I thought about this a long time ago... It shouldn't be news to funzio as they refuse to refund gold when selling a gold building

Max Power
01-02-2012, 06:50 AM
if you wanna do this, its probably best you do it as soon as possible, i heard the funzio game balancers are already looking at this

Why would they do that? 2 Pirate Taverns net you $660k a day and cost 220 gold. One Nightclub nets you $700k a day and costs over 600 gold.

One could argue that you are better off with the slightly lower dollar amount (yet easily more collectible) and 400+ gold in your pocket than employing this strategy.

I think I would use my gold for things I can't get with cash.

Matthew91188
01-02-2012, 06:54 AM
That's exactly my thoughts max power... Plus 6 hour collection time sucks. I only plan a nightclub when I'm strong enough to only be robbed by few people.

Joe Crime
01-02-2012, 07:08 AM
Hey Max Power, at least Madhatter is being useful now! But i do agree with you Max Power...

K@le
01-02-2012, 07:51 AM
@Max Power
I am with your explanation, if funzio is smart they would bring this rumor into the world haha everybody buying and selling those pirates...

Fig Oni
01-02-2012, 07:53 AM
@madhatter

How well did you do in maths and commerce at school?

660 gold = $60
$40,000,000 = $0 (earned in the game)

so now whats the point of the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anubis
01-02-2012, 09:48 AM
You a dumb person sadhatter. You obviously do not have two braincells to rub together.

btw...

What is your ingame level and name - why not be a man? (oh, I forget, your a woman if I remember correctly)

Joeycool
01-02-2012, 09:51 AM
I think I would use my gold for things I can't get with cash.

Completely agree max... If I save up for a short amount of time I will be able to afford a night club with in game cash!

Certes
01-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Yeah, I don't see much of a point in this either.....seems like a waste of a finite resource to me. In game cash is too easy to come by to waste real money on it, IMHO.

Cooz
01-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Yeah, I don't see much of a point in this either.....seems like a waste of a finite resource to me. In game cash is too easy to come by to waste real money on it, IMHO.

That's exactly why I would think Funzio wouldn't really care if people did it. However, if it seems like a waste, you're probably close enough where you could legitimately save for it. I have a pretty good income for my level and it would probably take me months to save up for a night club. Not saying I would do this, but it's a way I could greatly accelerate toward that goal, if I wanted to.

Certes
01-02-2012, 02:25 PM
It would take me about 2 weeks to save $40M. For me, it would still seem like a waste if it took 2 months. I just can't see spending cash on something that I could get for free with a little patience. Can't get gold free (without cheating), so I don't have a problem spending cash for it.

That's just me, though....others obviously feel differently. To each their own....

DougVan
01-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Being a non gold player I will never do this, however the argument over which is a better building probably swings toward the nightclub at about level 8 as it is a type A building vs Tavern which is type B... Just something to think about... Oh and if you don't know what I'm talking about its in one of TrampStamps guides I believe

DougVan
01-02-2012, 03:42 PM
Being a non gold player I will never do this, however the argument over which is a better building probably swings toward the nightclub at about level 8 as it is a type A building vs Tavern which is type B... Just something to think about... Oh and if you don't know what I'm talking about its in one of TrampStamps guides I believe

And not that I like madhatters posts, but he did say the easy way, not the cheap way

Joeycool
01-02-2012, 03:45 PM
also wouldnt it take about 5 pirate clubs... they pay out 100,000 every 8 hours

so you could spend the gold on the max 2 pirates and get 200,00 every 8 hours.

night club only gets you 175 every 6 hours. Its not that great a building.

Then you would still have enough gold left over to buy loads of other money buildings to help you save up for the night club! :)

duder
01-03-2012, 05:18 AM
...wait a sec, you mean camping at level 9 for half a year slowly upgrading available buildings, accepting every mafia invite that comes across, posting my code all over creation, until, voila, the nightclub is saved for is not the easy way???

hm... I need to rethink how I play this game.

Anubis
01-03-2012, 05:36 AM
Dont forget if your lvl125, the Gents club should sell for masses more and is a similar gold cost to the tavern.

As the dimwit Madhatter is intent on ruining it for anyone in th e future who would like to do this, I would definately recomend it if your going to spend the money for a 1500gold.

Night Club is a Type A too, so oyu could just do this once and have enough for one night club and the first upgrade. Level 2 is $525,000 every 6hours right?

Thats 2M a day if you can collect them all.

Dorian Gray
01-03-2012, 10:05 AM
Dont forget if your lvl125, the Gents club should sell for masses more and is a similar gold cost to the tavern.

As the dimwit Madhatter is intent on ruining it for anyone in th e future who would like to do this, I would definately recomend it if your going to spend the money for a 1500gold.

Night Club is a Type A too, so oyu could just do this once and have enough for one night club and the first upgrade. Level 2 is $525,000 every 6hours right?

Thats 2M a day if you can collect them all.

Exactly how would he be ruining it for anyone?

1.He's trying to let as many people as he can know about this.

2.This results in more and more people spending money on gold.

3.Funzio makes more money than ever.

I'm just wondering why you think Funzio would try and fix an issue that ends up making them more money? Seems counterintuitive.

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 11:28 AM
As the dimwit Madhatter is intent on ruining it for anyone .

As i got the information directly from you. It apears you reuned it for everyone. Your one of the guys who kept the M4 A1 location a secret to apear poweful. I took that from you like I took this from you. And let every one know what was possible in this game.......... instead of being one of the "i know somthing you don't know" jerks. The whole point of this thread was to annoy you. Mission complete

Anubis
01-03-2012, 11:53 AM
I learned the M4 gun from here hatter and only started posting around the time of multiple M4 threads.

To Dorian - I suggested keeping it quiet everyone talk about it in PMs for these reasons.

I was lvl114. My Vault of cash offered my 14M.

For 1500 gold I made/sold multiple pirate taverns within 5mins and made 100M.

With that money I bought 400 Steel Garrotes, Got a high enough attack score for the golden grenade launcher and started a night club building.

The most att/def 1500 gold is going to buy you is what - 800/800? I only wanted to keep it quiet for all the forum members lower than pirate tavern level who might want a chance at this. IF Funzio leave things as it is then I take it all back and will say 'hey, you were correct, qudos, Funzio are happy for players to make a quick 100-150M$ off 1500gold which is 10x their vault of cash amount'.

100M is pennies to higher levels, but at the 110-125 stage it is a lot of cash. Its rewarded me in ways a bundle of1500gold to spend on gold items could never do. Don't think I wanted to keep this quiet so the community didnt find out, I wanted to keep it quiet to the community could use it.

Madhatter: Your just a retard with very little intelligiance.

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 11:58 AM
I have enough intelligiance to bait you into a well though out respone for my own amuzzzzzzment ;) thanks again