PDA

View Full Version : some ppl have suspicous enormous amount of valor..

zynshmily
01-01-2012, 02:39 PM
As many ppl have noticed and pointed out, a few have way too many valor units. I'm not gonna specify who those people are. Just some lv40s and lv50s have much more valor than me, a lv77 who has won 10,000+ battles and finished all valor missions.
Given the fact that funzio clearly overlooks this situation, I have to ask why those people are creditted with so much valor??? I just need a reason such as they are helping with crash issues or they are distant relatives of devs...
if those are recluses, im ok with that. but it turns out some of them are oppressors... They play aggressively and make trash talk... is funzio trying to drive the fair players away???

Agent Orange
01-01-2012, 02:58 PM
I hear about cheating often in the forums but wonder if they are expoiting the refill of energy for 20 gold bars. Then mining specific units in the map challenges to maximize their loot, xp and cash rewards. I've resorted to mining specific targets since you don't have anywhere near the losses you have when attacking and raiding.

zynshmily
01-01-2012, 03:27 PM
I hear about cheating often in the forums but wonder if they are expoiting the refill of energy for 20 gold bars. Then mining specific units in the map challenges to maximize their loot, xp and cash rewards. I've resorted to mining specific targets since you don't have anywhere near the losses you have when attacking and raiding.

I'm pretty sure we are not looking into the same thing.
First, the people i was referring to are some lv50s with nearly 500 super hornets(350 valor/ea). I guarantee you that their armies mainly consist of "valor units", not loots.
they are low-level, barely-fought. What's the other approach of valor???
Also, I've known a common player who helped funzio with crash issues.
He got credited buttload of cash. So im assuming the valor can also be credited item...I just wanna kno why and how

ankyrin
01-01-2012, 05:04 PM
I posted a thread titled "Valor farming?" wondering the same thing a while back. I didn't really get any satisfying responses. I don't think they are cheating as it seems like several players have implemented the same strategy successfully. Since I am camping at a relatively early point in the game it is hard for me to stay exactly what those people have done. As far as I know, the best way to earn valor is by completing the goals which involve PvP ("Total War...", "Multiple Front...", "Invasion Operation...") However, even with those goals, I'm not sure if you can get enough valor to buy 500 super hornets. I don't think valor units can be dropped as loot by completing missions (at least, I don't think I've encountered one yet) which might be another way to farm valor.

Agent Orange
01-01-2012, 06:34 PM
I'm pretty sure we are not looking into the same thing.
First, the people i was referring to are some lv50s with nearly 500 super hornets(350 valor/ea). I guarantee you that their armies mainly consist of "valor units", not loots.
they are low-level, barely-fought. What's the other approach of valor???
Also, I've known a common player who helped funzio with crash issues.
He got credited buttload of cash. So im assuming the valor can also be credited item...I just wanna kno why and how

Actually I think we are....

The way I might play it is as follows.

Play within the map challenges, specifically certain ones that give out a lot of cash and xp sorry I don't have my notepad with me with the list of what each unit drops. That levels me up quickly and each time I level up it refills my energy. Each time I level up I max out my energy which means I can hit more things each time I refill. Once you are into the higher challenges some of the units drop a lot of cash. I like farming the attack sub in the naval battle as every hit gives me 115 xp and every second hit pops out up to 600K in cash.

As I'm cranking out this cash I'm buying units for attack, up till the other day those with little to no allies could stick around the lower levels and farm anyone else in those levels because these guys would be a lot stronger. And those 10000+ missions also netted that player more valor and that means more to buy units with.

I've probably bought 300-400 Stealth Frigates and 200-300 Super Hornets so far. They do get lost fairly easily so you are constantly on the prowl for ways to get valor which can also be had attacking certain buildings.

Sorry gotta run

zynshmily
01-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Play within the map challenges, specifically certain ones that give out a lot of cash and xp sorry I don't have my notepad with me with the list of what each unit drops. That levels me up quickly and each time I level up it refills my energy. Each time I level up I max out my energy which means I can hit more things each time I refill. Once you are into the higher challenges some of the units drop a lot of cash. I like farming the attack sub in the naval battle as every hit gives me 115 xp and every second hit pops out up to 600K in cash.

As I'm cranking out this cash I'm buying units for attack, up till the other day those with little to no allies could stick around the lower levels and farm anyone else in those levels because these guys would be a lot stronger. And those 10000+ missions also netted that player more valor and that means more to buy units with.

There are a few loopholes...
Remember, i'm only curious how some people have so much valor to purchase units
First of all, the cash given by the map challenges is irrelevant in this discussion. Because, cash can't buy valor units.
As you mentioned, getting exp and leveling up helps to getting valor. However, the fact is that those people are low-level. Mostly, lv50s.
Based on my experience, the main source of valor is valor missions. I am level 78 now, i have finished all valor missions. The other two approaches to valor is raid and attack. are you with me so far?
The fact is i see someone whose level is far below mine, who attacks(raids) far less than me, who finishes much less map missions(i dont think its the key to get valor tho), but he owns many more valor units than me..

Just now, i see a lv55 with nearly 900 super hornets and 300 combat boats...
The point here is, even with the "tons of cash" out of map challenges to strengthen, you still have to attack and raid to get valor. When you attack(raid), you also get exp and level up...
Actually, level is the key criterion to measure how much valor is possible because there is no way that you can get valor without getting experience... So lv55 with so much valor is definitely impossible. except for a hacker or funzio's reward

Agent Orange
01-02-2012, 03:55 AM
I do know how to get valor....

What I don't know is what other units this player has since I don't know who it is you are talking about. Knowing that will reflect on their income from missions. If you come back and tell me all valor then it is odd, if the have a lot of expensive cash units but not the buildings to support them the another oddity but if the answers are yes the my theory could be correct.

zynshmily
01-02-2012, 05:15 AM
I do know how to get valor....

What I don't know is what other units this player has since I don't know who it is you are talking about. Knowing that will reflect on their income from missions. If you come back and tell me all valor then it is odd, if the have a lot of expensive cash units but not the buildings to support them the another oddity but if the answers are yes the my theory could be correct.

I won't reveal who he is, but here is the stat of someone:
Level:55
Missions completed:983
Fights won:1897
Fights lost:273
Successful raids:81
Failed raids:4

#of alliance members:632
#of units:4664
Alliance attk:43049
Alliance def:33291
Income per hr:49867
Money:72636

now. its biggie.He has 100xGIGN(200 valor/ea),14xM270 MLRS(300 valor/ea),100xStrike Eagle(150 valor/ea),910xSuper Hornet(350 valor/ea),248*Stealth Frigate(275 valor/ea)....

Apparently, he doesnt do map challenges alot;he doesnt attack alot; he doesnt raid alot;his level is not high,so he doesnt have alot valor missions. Can you come up with another theory where those valor comes from?

Plus, what you inferred was barely a theory... Everyone knows there will be new valor missions along with leveling up. Everyone knows when you attack/raid, you get valor and experience.
Your plausible explanation is that someone who constantly refills energy and finishes high-grade map missions.(But the people i refer to don't finish many missions.)
Then you point out with the cash you get from map challenges,you can buy expensive cash units. But even the best cash units are no match for any $40+ gold units. you dont actually need those expensive cash units to get valor by attacking others. Gold units will do...
The major contradiction is doing map missions gets experience as well... you're also aware the important of level up in getting valor...(however,as i said, those people are low level...)

I know you've been playing since the game was released, I was quite shocked that you didnt notice any of those people...i"ve seen three at least...

Agent Orange
01-02-2012, 06:55 AM
Yes and being still hung over I'm not as psychic as I normally am. Look if you think the guy is a hacker report him. Other wise I'll send you some cheese to go along with your whine.

Dover
01-02-2012, 07:05 AM
Wow! AO must have had one helluva NYE, I have never heard that tone from him. LOL (I really did LOL, someone asked me what I was laughing at). I must remember where this post is, I am pretty sure we can link a lot of comments, threads and posts back to it.

azy
01-02-2012, 07:29 AM
Zyn is right. The numbers posted do not add up valor-wise. Those who have attacked a lot and played for valor have found out that for any given level, the number of valor missions are finite. So unless there's an efficient way to farm for valor, I too cry foul.

Agent Orange
01-02-2012, 07:43 AM
Wow! AO must have had one helluva NYE, I have never heard that tone from him. LOL (I really did LOL, someone asked me what I was laughing at). I must remember where this post is, I am pretty sure we can link a lot of comments, threads and posts back to it.

Yeah, the rest of the guys I 'work' with say I'm about as subtle as a heart attack. But in a 'loving' way....

Agent Orange
01-02-2012, 07:45 AM
Zyn is right. The numbers posted do not add up valor-wise. Those who have attacked a lot and played for valor have found out that for any given level, the number of valor missions are finite. So unless there's an efficient way to farm for valor, I too cry foul.

Then report these guys, they may be using the partial network availability hack.

zynshmily
01-02-2012, 07:58 AM
lol. Agent Orange. I alrdy told you we are not looking into the same thing. but you insist to meddle...
what you said was basically hokum, some axiom every newbie understands...
but you didnt even come close to the core of the really issue. maybe you still have some finishing college to do before playing games...
"do map challenges.use cash units to bully the weak and level up to finish more valor missions." Oh~geez, that hasn't occurred to me. u evil genius. rofl...
If it was that easy, i wouldn't bring it up...
By the way, whats your ID in the game? Orange Army?

zynshmily
01-02-2012, 08:09 AM
Yes and being still hung over I'm not as psychic as I normally am. Look if you think the guy is a hacker report him. Other wise I'll send you some cheese to go along with your whine.

If you think im whining, you underestimate my will power...
there are tons of poor wuss like you in the game...some cheap canadians who brag about how well they kno the game just crack me up...
if there is any reason for me to whine, what makes people like you not to hold a razor and cut your throat with it...
no brain, no money and provocative...seriously, whats holding you up to have the guts to live??? i'll never understand.

azy
01-02-2012, 08:10 AM
Hey Zyn, no need to escalate. Certainly not twice. I thought AO had backed off here. Let's keep the discussion focused on the issue and not the participants. AO suggests that we ask Funzio to explain how that level 55 player was able to acquire so many valor units. I think that's a good idea too.

Also, you might find some of the information you are looking for in posters' signature.

Agent Orange
01-02-2012, 08:26 AM
You question my comprehension skills when you can't even see my ID in my tagline? Caramba!

Meddle? Yeah you sure have got a lot of useful replies to your relatively obscure rant.

Worse case of binary thinking vapor lock I've seen to date.

Ok azy is right this is not only counter productive but not a fair fight. Heck my iPad screen keeps tilting around on it's own and z can't even come up with a reasonably coherent reply.

It does occur to me that there may be a way to do this but it took some real planing. Basically two players or one player and two IOS devices.

Starting right at day 1 you build only weapon buildings, no money, no defense. You target good loot or cash producing and xp producing challenges on the maps. Build and level up these buildings and your vault.

Your partner does the same. At some point you each attack each others buildings to score valor. Neither are going to loose much if anything since neither of you have defense and the genius of this is that most players will ignore you because you don't have anything worth raiding!

You keep saving up this valor for later on, also back a couple of days ago if you did not have any allies you could fly under the radar and the two of you are not allies. Why you can attack eachother.

So what you are doing is harvsting cash/loot/xp from the maps and each time you level up you put all 3 skill pts into energy. By level 50 you will have 1500 which means you should easily be able to complete some high cash producing targets multiple times. That means I could hit my favorite cash stop 4 times on a refill of energy so that could be good for as much as 1 million in cash for each hit.

Now here's the next clever part, if you buy gold you can refill your energy for only 20 gold bars. Not much if you don't have a lot to refill but for arguent sake lets say you buy 1500 gold for 100 bucks or 15 gold for a buck. For 20 gold you can flip on the one challenge as much as 1 million which would cost you otherwise over 13-14 real bucks based on Funzios pricing schedules.

Ok back to the valor, it may not be possible to squirrel away 900 super hornets but by harvesting each others valor from your unit buildings you should be able to start to squirrel away a fair bit. Some buildings are pretty decent for valor and since I haven't studied this it's possible someone figured out which ones are really lucrative. Again you could refill your stamina with gold though that doesn't make economic sense in my model.

So now you are quietly stockpiling cash, and valor and leveling up. I would be very interested to see what the energy and skill pts are set to for the person you are talking about. Neither of which we can see.

zynshmily
01-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Hey Zyn, no need to escalate. Certainly not twice. I thought AO had backed off here. Let's keep the discussion focused on the issue and not the participants. AO suggests that we ask Funzio to explain how that level 55 player was able to acquire so many valor units. I think that's a good idea too.

Also, you might find some of the information you are looking for in posters' signature.

Thanks... oh.rite. niteshooter it is...

It's just I've noticed some unusual phenomenon, i had ran all the possibilities and confirmed that was unachievable goal. I'm pretty sure Funzio credit those ppl with valor. I would just like to find out why.

Then this genius showed up, rambled on some nonsense. I politely denied him.
realizing being wrong, he started mocking me...
i just can't stand a douche bag with no manners...just when i think canadians are all nice...

zynshmily
01-02-2012, 08:34 AM
You question my comprehension skills when you can't even see my ID in my tagline? Caramba!

Meddle? Yeah you sure have got a lot lf useful replies to your relatively obscure rant.

Worse case of binary thinking vapor lock I've seen to date.

Comprehensive skills??? you weren't even aware of the situation i brought up... its like a group of people are talking about marine biology, and you swoop in mumbling whats going on in outer space.

Useful replies??? again, what you mentioned was rubbish.