PDA

View Full Version : What's the point? When people cheat

Dexter uk
01-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Hi I've come across a few people recently who I believe could be cheating I mean lvl 200 and only a few hundred if that missions and very little wins hmmm. A player who gained 400 hornets in 8 hours to go with there other 600 no that's amazing as they didnt increase much in mission or wins but what surprises me is that 400000 valour points that are available for just over 4-5k in wins and raids, that's like 100'valour per win :-// I have screenshots of these players and have reported them too funzio so hopefully something is done about this obvious abuse. If someone could let me know how to upload these pictures that would be great as any person caught cheating should be exposed.

Fig Oni
01-01-2012, 02:36 PM
on the top of the reply box where it let you change fonts and size there is a tab when point the mouse over it it says image just press and add file

zynshmily
01-01-2012, 02:49 PM
I think funzio credit those people with valor for some reason...

Dexter uk
01-01-2012, 04:45 PM
Credit or not for helping, that's beside the point if they are they offering an unfair game play for PAYING customers. I suppose that's a business that doesn't look after the customer and only cares about profits

Dexter uk
01-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Fig oni----Can't do it on the iPad dunno how :-(