PDA

View Full Version : How long is the imunity period?

zynshmily
01-01-2012, 05:55 AM
After you attack someone and they get too weak, how long do you have to wait before you can attack'em again?

azy
01-01-2012, 10:12 AM
At first I had assumed it was as long as it would take them to regain stamina. But after sitting on one person's base for quite a while (30 min) waiting for them to recover, I noticed that the recovery never seemed to take place. So I suspect there is something in the game algorithm to prevent such 'camping'.

JMC
01-01-2012, 10:40 AM
I think its around 2 or 3 hours. I believe everyone loses immunity at the same time. Because usually a group of people are ready to be attacked again at the same time even if they were attacked at different times. Once i even attacked someone 15 times in a row, i assume i got him right when immunity was being lifted, because normally i could only attack that very same guy 7-8 times.

zynshmily
01-01-2012, 02:39 PM
I think its around 2 or 3 hours. I believe everyone loses immunity at the same time. Because usually a group of people are ready to be attacked again at the same time even if they were attacked at different times. Once i even attacked someone 15 times in a row, i assume i got him right when immunity was being lifted, because normally i could only attack that very same guy 7-8 times.

Thanks, I feel the same way. there must be time nodes.