PDA

View Full Version : Problems completing in app purchases

Speed ump
01-01-2012, 01:17 AM
I have reached the fith time apple has made me contact support to complete my in app purchases. Each time i have o wait for them to email back. I understand they want to verify, though they will never directly answer why they wanted me to contact them. But really, five times? It took 3 days for them to reset last time because I guess they closed down or the several days around Christmas.

vitus79
01-01-2012, 02:11 AM
same problem here stephen, clickandbuy and itunes closed me twice after i got 2 vaults at once. must be some security barrier. even after verifying similar purchases in future they closed it up again.
only good about is that the support gave me additional bars coz i missed xmas sale. i was unlocked to buy again at 28th and the vaults i got then they gave me the 20% from sale just yesterday.
but im locked again now so thats sick that u need phone/mail itunes and clickandbuy to verify and be able to buy again.
ill make sure to be unlocked on next upcoming sale ^^
btw do you still add? you hit me once when i was like lvl 30 and you around 65 and i was confuzed and impressed at same time :) TopHooker 842 250 552. id like to watch you growing and still need few allies for my current level :D

Agent Orange
01-01-2012, 06:13 AM
This sounds like the bank that issues your credit card. They might have a flag in the system that tags accounts that are used for online gaming. Probably so kids don't go wild on payrents cards...

Call the bank that issued your card and see if that is it.

Speed ump
01-01-2012, 09:04 AM
It is not the bank, though they did call me twice to verify, at much different times than apple shuts me down. Apple doesn't really verify, after my email to them, they appologize and tell me it is reset. No reason, just they are sorry.

Hugh Bris
01-01-2012, 10:44 AM
It's apple for sure. You can purchase the lesser amounts, just not the big ones. My cc company said no prob and it can't be Funzio since certain amounts work (and it's not like they're going to say no to my money lol). I say it's some error on apple's side.