PDA

View Full Version : can you take a break/time-out ?

cheif
01-01-2012, 12:08 AM
was just wondering if you can stop playing and Not , get raided over and over .., but im assuming .. ? I can only get " Raided once .. for every building . as long as i dont repair , or log on ?
would that be correct ? so would you say ....that i would become "inactive" as to say ?
can i do that and resume playing in a few days ?

Scorpio
01-01-2012, 08:29 AM
I contacted support about taking a time out/vacation and they tell me that currently there is none. You would be fair game. If you let you buildings go into disrepair it will cost you that much more to get back to your current status.

azy
01-01-2012, 10:01 AM
Scorpio - what cost might that be? To repair a building, don't you just have to click on it with no expenditure of money, energy or stamina? I'll grant you that by not playing the game and collecting money from your building you are missing out on more cash generation, but that's a cost one incurs whether attacked or not.

Calimerow
09-22-2014, 05:25 AM
I contacted support about taking a time out/vacation and they tell me that currently there is none. You would be fair game. If you let you buildings go into disrepair it will cost you that much more to get back to your current status.

Have you tried contacting support again about it Scorpio? I'd like to use that option also when im on vacation next week!

doeboy
09-22-2014, 10:59 AM
Just put your money in the vault donate remainder to faction or buy units and log out

kguittar
09-22-2014, 11:04 AM
this thread is 2 years old....

TheBFO
09-22-2014, 11:27 AM
Have you tried contacting support again about it Scorpio? I'd like to use that option also when im on vacation next week!

Lmao 3 year old thread

crazeejay
09-22-2014, 11:40 AM
Lmao 3 year old thread

LOL another shortbus rider

2MblaZ
09-22-2014, 08:47 PM

Don't necro dead threads, they're irrelevant 99% of the time, even most of good ones now since GREE just doesn't give a [what?!?] lol

Calimerow
09-23-2014, 12:24 AM
sorry, couldnt resist :D