PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penutt
12-31-2011, 10:51 PM
I JUST WANNA SAY CONGRATULATIONS TO PENUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS NOT ONLY ONE HELLUVA DUDE AND A DAYUM GOOD CRIMECITY PLAYER BUT HE IS GOING INTO 2012 AS A SENIOR FORUM MEMBER FOR WHICH HE JUST ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO :p:p:p:p:

Penutt
12-31-2011, 11:13 PM
UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NUTPEE

Now why you gotta rain on my parade Mr. Newbooty gameraddict? I tell you what give me your player name in CrimeCity and I can show you just how gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I am, k.....

Babytway
12-31-2011, 11:35 PM
if i find him Penutt i will let you know his name i got your back, and Congrats

yshen
01-01-2012, 01:26 AM
congrations

Anubis
01-01-2012, 01:44 AM
PEAS and NUTTS!

I hate peas (no offence)

BUT YOU ARE A NUTTY PEA ....... yuupyyuuuyay!

Nuttypea's FTW!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FuuuuCK YEA!¬!!!!!!!!"!"!"!"!"!"!"!"!£!"£$"$%%!!!£$^

J.J.
01-01-2012, 07:04 AM
w00t w00t!

Joeycool
01-01-2012, 08:37 AM
Ooooooh baby yeah!! Ya'l got nuttin on mehh..I'm too strong for both of yah put together.

This guy doesnt know who he is messing with huh?

I wouldnt like to get on the wrong side of either babytway or penutt!!!

Joeycool
01-01-2012, 08:37 AM
Oh... and welcome to the club penutt! :)

madawgg
01-01-2012, 10:00 AM
This guy doesnt know who he is messing with huh?

I wouldnt like to get on the wrong side of either babytway or penutt!!!
lol gameraddict is just kidding man dont take it seriously.
WOW PENUTT YOU ARE SOOOOO NUTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS lol

Anubis
01-01-2012, 11:22 AM
WOW PENUTT YOU ARE SOOOOO NUTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS lol

You have to understand he is also a pe(a).

Penutt
01-01-2012, 07:57 PM
LMAO...Its all to tha good cuz whoever crackaddict is continues to hide his CrimeCity player name and seriously thinks he is a cyber gangster. So I will let him poke him little chest out over the internet and continue to flap him self one gums!!!!!!!!!!! Some people have no life so they take this game very seriously and at the end of the day it pays no bills or enhances the overall quality of life, its just a fun way to past time........HAPPY NEW YEAARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Babytway you are my herooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

gameradd1ct
01-01-2012, 09:27 PM
LMAO...Its all to tha good cuz whoever crackaddict is continues to hide his CrimeCity player name and seriously thinks he is a cyber gangster. So I will let him poke him little chest out over the internet and continue to flap him self one gums!!!!!!!!!!! Some people have no life so they take this game very seriously and at the end of the day it pays no bills or enhances the overall quality of life, its just a fun way to past time........HAPPY NEW YEAARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Babytway you are my herooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

CAN YHU SPELL HYPOCRITE?????????? 

Penutt
01-01-2012, 09:32 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=ignorelist

CJ54
01-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Congrats, Penutt

Boycey
01-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Rofl.

Penutt - Senior Member
gameradd1ct - Banned

Pwn'd :)

youj
01-02-2012, 02:25 AM
Congrats.

You know you play too much Crime City when you become a senior forum member.

Penutt
01-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Congrats.

You know you play too much Crime City when you become a senior forum member.

You might have a point there! LOL

martMode
01-03-2012, 04:03 PM
congrats Penutt dude...

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 04:06 PM
Iv been a senior member for ages. woopy dooo for penutt............................................ ...... *tumble weed

Penutt
01-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Iv been a senior member for ages. woopy dooo for penutt............................................ ...... *tumble weed

Haterism is just confirmation of my greatness! I am sure at the time you appreciated your effort in becoming a senior member as I do now Mr. Hatter so why are you getting your fruit of the looms all in a ruffle because someone else is happy about reaching the same status. Bottom line is I rarely respond to your post and am not really a fan of imps, if I have responded to anything you wrote it was brief and to the point so I would kindly appreciate the same level of respect. Thank you in advance

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Lol nahahahaha know you are but what am I ?

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 04:46 PM
You broke the rules. Senior members do not write messages all in caps it's stated in forum rules. This is why I react the way I do. Your whole thread is illegal

Penutt
01-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Lol nahahahaha know you are but what am I ?

Dude I could care less who you are and your post impress no one surely not me and you are not very well liked in here so why don't you just leave. Additionally I don't hide behind fake screen names. My name in the forum is the same name I use in the game because I am not a coward and scared of you or no one else. If you want to come find me in the game you have the name and I'm at Level 124 soon to be 125.

As far as using all caps, yea I did that but that was before I was reading how to report imps like you but I'm not really worried because at the rate you are going and at the level of ignorance you are exhibiting you won't be here much longer. You have a very nice day

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 11:52 PM
I don't understand what you are trying to say?