PDA

View Full Version : NO EXCUSE FOR LIMITED RIVALS LIST

Penutt
12-31-2011, 10:01 PM
It has been my observation from playing this game for a while now that there is really no need for a limited rivals list to the point the same players are on your rivals lsit over and over and over again. I have always heard the excuse that there are a limited amount of players at certain levels which is total BS because this is the number one free game in the world and not only that if you notice every now and then a list will pop up with players you have never seen before but around the same level as you are and you can usually rob/attack one time from that list and it disappears. Other times when you hit the refresh button you will temporarily see a list of new names and then it disappears going back to the list of regulars. So I am just curious as to why would Funzio wants to limit the amout of people which show up on a players rival lsit. If there are the players there to be made available then that would make it more fun for everyone. Sometimes playing gets really boring because who wants to sit around and rob/attack the same people over and over and over again. I personally like fresh meat!!!!!!!!!!!! Well anyway, just my three cents.

xclusiv
12-31-2011, 10:10 PM
yeah i think it is strange that i even see people from the forum sometimes on my list, i mean if it is quite high on itunes surely there must be 10s of thousands of players, but yet i see the same rivals over and over again, i even get annoyed when i visit the same persons hood, i really would like to be able to idenfity whos hood i just visited and whos hood i havent so i dont click them again to rob in that time frame

Fig Oni
12-31-2011, 10:29 PM
Earlier today I had noticed there is something fishy with rival list why let me explain I myself am on lvl 106 so since ive been lvl 100 i've been attacked by and attacked the same people that are on my lvl so now today my friend on lvl 93 was showing me his rival list and showing that he see guy over lvl 120, so now every time he showed me someone on lvl 106 and ask if there stat are any good that i go rob them but every person he showed me on lvl 106 I had never come across them also they were not weak mafia in the sense that as soon as they come on the rival list they be attacked so my question is why can i not fight or rob them

Penutt
12-31-2011, 10:32 PM
It is so bad that many times i know rival players hoods by heart as far as building locaation and if I took the time to spreadsheet my rob times could probably forecast their collection times with a great rate of accuracy. I just don't nunderstand why the rival list is so limited with the 10,20,30,40,50 thousandths of players who play this game. It would definitely make it more fun if the rivals list offered more variety. Hint hint Funzio and the honorable CrimeCity Mark.....

madawgg
12-31-2011, 10:33 PM
as i can tell there are only maybe 80 ppl top beyond lvl 140? after funzio updated rival list i assume now i can see all high tier players and i swear there are only 80 of them...

Babytway
12-31-2011, 10:36 PM
i know all my rivals collection times and there right on time getting them, unless they are always on time like you penutt then i get to rob nothing

Penutt
12-31-2011, 10:38 PM
as i can tell there are only maybe 80 ppl top beyond lvl 140? after funzio updated rival list i assume now i can see all high tier players and i swear there are only 80 of them...

I just can't see that as being true Dawwg cuz there are thousands of people who play this game and as Funzio always points out CrimeCity is the number 1 free game in the world and I can count atleast 20-30 people above level 140 on my broken record of a rivals list.

Penutt
12-31-2011, 10:42 PM
i know all my rivals collection times and there right on time getting them, unless they are always on time like you penutt then i get to rob nothing

Thats cuz I use the timer on my iPhone and time my buildings so as soon as they are done I'm collecting and depositing! That is also why I mainly have 12 hour buildings and up so I can sync them according to my schedule so that makes me virtually unrobbable and I dont have to invest a lot in defense buildings. But imma need to sync some of my buildings again soon so stay ready so I can let you know when to rob them! I have elected you my official building sync robber!!!!!!!

madawgg
12-31-2011, 10:46 PM
I just can't see that as being true Dawwg cuz there are thousands of people who play this game and as Funzio always points out CrimeCity is the number 1 free game in the world and I can count atleast 20-30 people above level 140 on my broken record of a rivals list.
my mind tells me what u r saying is absolutely correct ;) and i just read from some other guy's post that their rival list is quite different and i think this might have something to do with ur att/def values. i think if i can get payam to talk here he might tell us something interesting...

Babytway
12-31-2011, 10:46 PM
lolol ok thanks, but i over the last 3days i notice i have lots of different ppl on my rivals list i have lots of new ppl to choose from, i do always have the same ppl on the list ihave to refresh one or two time and it changes but when it does changes it stays there for bout 10mins

madawgg
01-01-2012, 10:55 AM
OH WAIT A MIN! I think there are only 80 ppl or so above lvl 140. i just happened to look thru my friend list today and i realized i added majority of them (90%+) when i was below lvl 40 (lol i know i was crazy at low levels and i added like 150 ppl a day coz i posted on everyone's wall...) and i only added maybe 20 ppl after lvl 80 (the latest one is an invitation thru vip list, that's a week ago). aaannnnnnnddddddddddddd...majority of those ppl are still lvl 30ish! which means most ppl stop playing after a short period of time. and if that's true, there is a huge mass of low lvl players and not many ppl make it to lvl 100! i think this is true that there are only 80 lvl 140+. SO PROUD!!