PDA

View Full Version : My game has reached EOL (End of Life)

Kirbnite
12-31-2011, 09:41 PM
Seriously, so my rivals list already took a bad turn. Now it got even worse. I have only 2 goals left. Gain 450 mafia member, and expand my hood. 29/30. So PvP and Robberies would be great to be able to do, not to mention to gain some additional respect for better items. So I look over my rivals and 75% dominate me. Their Attack/Defense. 60K/80K.

I am curious what weapons all these people have and mostly gold items. First rival had 15,000 gold invested in a single item and had plenty more in other items. I suppose I need to retire this game and move on. It has been great.

rustbinlid
12-31-2011, 09:46 PM
Don't go, at least stay for the list update.

Fig Oni
12-31-2011, 10:09 PM
Don't go, at least stay for the list update.

What is the list update

madawgg
12-31-2011, 10:36 PM
wow so u have finished all the att/def goals? that's pretty amazing. and u said most of ur rivals have att/def of 60k/80k? most ppl i can see are still 40k/40k and im lvl 148 lol guess that's the difference between gold and non-gold players...

Anubis
12-31-2011, 10:40 PM
Do you need Palliative care?

I can help.

Lana Mano
12-31-2011, 10:42 PM
same here... quitting this game. I'm pretty pissed for other reasons.. It's been real.
bye madawgg! happy new year x]

Penutt
12-31-2011, 11:22 PM
Wow is that what I have to look forward to!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunter
12-31-2011, 11:28 PM
I hope this game allow people to transfer items to each other. One go his belongings left for others, it's the only way to think he was a good guy.

hunter
12-31-2011, 11:32 PM
So I look over my rivals and 75% dominate me. Their Attack/Defense. 60K/80K.

It's true, but the people you see are strongest in this game. I don't think there are more people stronger than them.

G Wiz
01-01-2012, 12:11 AM
same here... quitting this game. I'm pretty pissed for other reasons.. It's been real.
bye madawgg! happy new year x]Gee lana you were a warrior lady man! If its not personal, what else influenced your decision?

Peacock
01-01-2012, 12:15 AM
U must hv tons of gold weapons to compete up here (lv150-200). When u can find someone to fight. It's usually too beat up. U have to get a queue no. for ur turn. U dun see big bldgs to rob too. There are some but their def is more than 50k. Wtf? My stamina is always over replenished. All I can do now is play hood tetris and story line, kind of bored

dudeman
01-01-2012, 12:56 AM
It's turning into a sim city/farmville/mafia wars hybrid. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...... ****

Anubis
01-01-2012, 01:50 AM
Dont quit Lana :(

rustbinlid
01-01-2012, 08:47 AM
It's true, but the people you see are strongest in this game. I don't think there are more people stronger than them.

Strongest person I have seen had over 209k defence and had not reached level 200 at the time.

Anubis
01-01-2012, 08:50 AM
Strongest person I have seen had over 209k defence and had not reached level 200 at the time.

If that was their profile defence then we know how Funzio have ripped us off in that department!

hunter
01-01-2012, 09:22 AM

name? level ? we are not talking about suspected one, it should be ok to tell everyone his name.

is that total defense or fight defense ?

Kirbnite
01-01-2012, 12:39 PM
name? level ? we are not talking about suspected one, it should be ok to tell everyone his name.

is that total defense or fight defense ?

I would however 15,000 gold is an insane amount yet there is much more spent and i myself feel this to be suspect. I am not here to point out suspects. I am merely stating that this is all I see and has killed the gaming experience. I'm sure after I complete the 2 goals I have showing, another would populate, but so little to work toward with very little I can attempt to accomplish beyond them, it is not worth the effort.

I have been paired with either very wealthy people or just unfortunate, whatever the case is, funzio would be better off in the long run for others to re-consider their recent change. I am not against change. Just against being placed in an isolated island I do not belong in.

Anubis
01-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Its really not suspect. Funzio know how much 'players' or 'ppl' pay them on a monthly basis. I'm sure they also know their top gold spenders.

I imagihe Funzio get masses of complaints for cheaters. Any playr in the HL's who has built up that amount f gold is legit. Just because you or I can not afford (or even ifwe can, not want t spend that much on an IOS app) does not mean others do. In the HL's I have seen players who have spent masses on gold. their names are few and far between but they do very much exist.

corpsegrinder
01-01-2012, 12:50 PM
They change the rival list structure all the time. I wouldn't worry about it. What they don't want is people to quit playing

Kirbnite
01-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Its really not suspect. Funzio know how much 'players' or 'ppl' pay them on a monthly basis. I'm sure they also know their top gold spenders.

I imagihe Funzio get masses of complaints for cheaters. Any playr in the HL's who has built up that amount f gold is legit. Just because you or I can not afford (or even ifwe can, not want t spend that much on an IOS app) does not mean others do. In the HL's I have seen players who have spent masses on gold. their names are few and far between but they do very much exist.

Suspect or not, that is not the point of this thread. The point I was making is I was placed into a situation that is not possible or reasonable for me to keep logging in to play. Why in hopes they make/made another change? I know I am not the only one.

I am placed with all the wealthiest and strongest of CC players. I don't mind them seeing me nor them on my list. Just feel there should be a medium. Maybe 50% higher and 50% lower or 100% as similar as you can get it.

I can not do much except farm items and collect money and upgrade which was fun, but the fun was there due to that not being all we (those of us in a similar position as myself) had available to do in this game.

Anubis
01-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Suspect or not, that is not the point of this thread. The point I was making is I was placed into a situation that is not possible or reasonable for me to keep logging in to play. Why in hopes they make/made another change? I know I am not the only one.

I am placed with all the wealthiest and strongest of CC players. I don't mind them seeing me nor them on my list. Just feel there should be a medium. Maybe 50% higher and 50% lower or 100% as similar as you can get it.

Thats why ppl buy gold - to gain the advantage. If the gold players were to fight in a league of their own I gurentee CC will fall in weeks. The whole point of buying gold is to gain advantages over your oppenents. That means the minor gold buyers ($200) to the hardcore gold buyers ($15000) . The thougtht of seperating gold or 'stat ranges' is really a very poor idea.

hunter
01-01-2012, 04:03 PM
what his name ? level ? the one 209k defense.

hunter
01-01-2012, 04:09 PM

I can not do much except farm items and collect money and upgrade which was fun, but the fun was there due to that not being all we (those of us in a similar position as myself) had available to do in this game.

if you want to quit the game, just post 1 post & quit. talk too much for what ? you want to play as a movie protagonist, tell the whole story before you out ? cut the crap & just out.