PDA

View Full Version : Facebook invite thread!

Ram
12-31-2011, 11:38 AM
We should start a Crime City community on Facebook!

Joeycool
12-31-2011, 12:59 PM
I second that!

G Wiz
12-31-2011, 02:18 PM
I second that!Oh what the hell, ill third that!

Nudie
12-31-2011, 02:48 PM
I'll join in.

Ram
01-01-2012, 08:42 AM
You guys should start posting your facebook!

Joeycool
01-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Ill start us off then

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509628706

Perhaps if you send me a facebook invite tell me who you are from here too! :)

Anubis
01-01-2012, 09:03 AM
~I guess ill go, deleted a lot of ppl recently, will e nice to see some fresh faces!¬¬!¬¬¬!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...37&ref=tn_tnmn

Anubis
01-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Cmon guys n girls - don't be shy!"

Joeycool
01-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Your link to your profile does not work anubis

Ram
01-02-2012, 11:48 AM
bump-o....

Anubis
01-03-2012, 12:17 PM
CMON GUYS

Don't be shy - share your FB's! For all you ladies, Joey is actually a very good looking guy! Better than me anyways! I have the ummmm... bad boy factor tho lmao!

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 12:30 PM
CMON GUYS

Don't be shy - share your FB's! For all you ladies, Joey is actually a very good looking guy! Better than me anyways! I have the ummmm... bad boy factor tho lmao!

Looks like ANUBIS has taken a shine to you joey cool! do you like badboys by anychance joey? because i know one that finds you "very good looking" hahahahaha

Im afreaid im the one going to have to break it too you but you have to face that you just going to have to have fun facebook times alone together. Unless some other good looking guys on here want too hook up on facebook after seeing this......

Come on guys any one want to join Joeys and Anubis's "special freind" facebook group?

Joeycool
01-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Just me and you Anubis! No one wants to be our friend! :(

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 03:09 PM
This is a poor turn out........ Joey and anubis wants others to join the party and nothing..............

MadHatter
01-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Just me and you Anubis! No one wants to be our friend! :(

Come on guys he did a little sad face there. Clearly Anubis alone is not fufilling his face book needs. Where the love guys hook up with joey on facebook and give him a "poke"

MadHatter
01-04-2012, 10:53 AM
to the top. THEY NEED FREINDS GUYS FFS!

BBz
01-04-2012, 11:01 AM
I was going to post mine but im not so sure now after reading what Hatter wrote about you guys :(

Anubis
01-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Joey isn't the only person I have become friends with on FB - others will not ever want to post their code now you have destroyed yet another thread. Back to PM's I guess.

Oh regarding my comment about Joey being good looking - I am more than secure with my sexuality Madhatter. I have no problem commenting on whether a male or female is good looking. You show your childish behavious yet again.

Joeycool
01-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Joey isn't the only person I have become friends with on FB - others will not ever want to post their code now you have destroyed yet another thread. Back to PM's I guess.

Oh regarding my comment about Joey being good looking - I am more than secure with my sexuality Madhatter. I have no problem commenting on whether a male or female is good looking. You show your childish behavious yet again.

Really??? You are the only person who has added me! Poor old me! :(

Ps... your reply to Madhatter is wasted mate! She has been banned! :)

MadHattersMother
01-04-2012, 11:13 AM
My daughter is only banned for a week. She will be back ;)

Joeycool
01-04-2012, 11:17 AM
My sons only banned for a week. He will be back ;)

ha ha! SON!!!??? I'm sure you mean your 12 year old daughter.

new name for ignore list Madhattersmother.

I would imagine with that post it is only a matter of time until your ISP is permanently blocked sweetheart.

MadHattersMother
01-04-2012, 11:20 AM
Why ? Can't two people share a computer and log on to the forum?

Anubis
01-04-2012, 12:16 PM
A second Ladypadlicker? - give mea break.

That takes the total world population of ladypadlickers to ummm 2.

MadHattersMother
01-04-2012, 12:22 PM
A second Ladypadlicker? - give mea break.

That takes the total world population of ladypadlickers to ummm 2.

Forum rules broke yet again Anubis..........
You do not even know me yet you still judge and carry on your hate campain on me. I will not be getting involved in this childish afair like my child. Instead I will do the adult thing and report you for beaching the rules....

Joeycool
01-04-2012, 01:08 PM
They clearly share the same 1 computer... and the same 1 brain cell.

Anubis
01-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Forum rules broke yet again Anubis..........
You do not even know me yet you still judge and carry on your hate campain on me. I will not be getting involved in this childish afair like my child. Instead I will do the adult thing and report you for beaching the rules....

Mr Madhatter and Mrs Madhatter. As you will both not be around much longer I wish to say a few words as your time on these forums drawsa to a close.

Its been nice knowing the pair of you. You have both contributed in ways no other CC player could have hoped for. The information and possible CC tactics that you have shown the community about are litarally invaluable. I can say from my heart, and the hearts of every forum member we all owe you both a debt of undenying grattitude. Your posts have been so complementary and your views towards other forum members will never be forgotton. Have great lives Mr and Mrs Madhatter. (Insestial mf's).

MadHattersMother
01-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Come on guys does this thread really require you both too keep on talking about me and my son? .......................

Anubis
01-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Come on guys does this thread really require you both too keep on talking about me and my son? .......................

Did you or did you not get a warning from the admin about posting from same IP address? If you want to post here again, STOP for now. It seems some members enjoy the sillyness you provide so just hold of posting until bans up yeah?

MadHattersMother
01-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Iv received no warning in my inbox. My son did and he got banned when he paid no attention at all but iv not had any emails telling me iv breached any rules so I think im on the Admins good side. Not that I can say that for my son ;) ;)

emcee
01-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Sounds like the Bates household here....psycho.

MadHattersMother
01-04-2012, 03:27 PM
LOL Very Alfred Hitchcock. Next the forum is going to be attacked by thosands apon thosands of black crows.......