PDA

View Full Version : What is valor?

Corporal Denney
12-31-2011, 09:57 AM
This is not explained anywhere. It is not in help. I can't see how much I have. I don't know how to get it, where it comes from or how it is earned. I tried buying a jungle fighter and it cost me 25 valor points, otherwise I would never have known it was in the game. If I can get valor why doesn't the game tell me how much I have? I just kept buying units until it told me I didn't have enough to buy a unit, then I found out i had 11 units left.

Does valor replenish over time? Is it something you win for raids and missions. Why isn't there a FAQ or help topic for it. Why does funzio not have better instructions on how to play?

EnjoyLife
12-31-2011, 10:14 AM
Click the units tab, your valor is in the top right, cash is at the top left. You get valor every time you beat an opponent or successfully raid one of their buildings.

Corporal Denney
12-31-2011, 10:39 AM
Thanks, i see it now. I looked all over the place for it and spent a couple of hours on the Internet looking for it. So I guess there is something to be gained for fighting. I have spent the last few days upgrading my money buildings. As long as I don't fight I am staying at one level. Things seem to cost more when you level up.