PDA

View Full Version : Empty hoods

Ovum a
12-31-2011, 06:03 AM
I am seeing more and more rivals with completely empty hoods. Why would someone do this? Out of frustration from serial robberies?

whocareswhatmynameis
12-31-2011, 06:47 AM
probably. they might as well give up and stop playing!

Anubis
12-31-2011, 07:46 AM
Empty hoods can only go so far unless they spend masses on gold items.

TenderPlacebo
12-31-2011, 07:54 AM
i will never understand this or the complete defense hood. Why would you get rid of everything just because you get robbed sometimes. I rather have some income then none at all. They will have a real hard time competing later on with HL players,or maybe they don't plan on going that far. I love collection time; almost more then robbing and pillaging.

rustbinlid
12-31-2011, 11:20 AM
i will never understand this or the complete defense hood. Why would you get rid of everything just because you get robbed sometimes. I rather have some income then none at all. They will have a real hard time competing later on with HL players,or maybe they don't plan on going that far. I love collection time; almost more then robbing and pillaging.

That is the problem though, other people loved their collection times as well. And most likely they continually robbed them blind. I could never do it, simply because the length of time it takes to upgrade buildings will all have gone to waste.

Babytway
12-31-2011, 12:22 PM
Nothing is better than robbing.

Nudie
12-31-2011, 03:18 PM
I hate hoods with no money buildings. Sometimes I just attack the guy just out of frustration.