PDA

View Full Version : Crems

BBz
12-31-2011, 04:05 AM
Crematorium
I want to know what the crematoriums are like? How much to upgrade them and how much do you get when they are upgraded? I'm thinking about buying a couple soon. I just dont what to invest into somthing that is well a bit crap

BTW i like the way they look.

Are the worth it?

Anubis
12-31-2011, 04:12 AM
If I had a large enough plot of land to make a cemetry looking patch I'd buy them. They will obviously be expensive to upgrade - check the spread sheet.

Otherwise theres other buildings that should focus on - Lofts, Movie theatres, Dominicans, Upscale Night club?

BBz
12-31-2011, 04:17 AM
Yeah. I have the space. Don't have the upscale club yet tho. Think I might try a crematorium see what it's like. I just dont want to hear some crematoriums horror stories after I buy it lol

xclusiv
12-31-2011, 04:31 AM
it takes 5 days to build

BBz
12-31-2011, 05:39 AM
Any one got one upgraded? What do you think of it?

Amber_
12-31-2011, 05:55 AM
Check the spread sheet, there you have all the upgrade info.

BBz
12-31-2011, 05:59 AM
Really the one I looked at it was not updated and did not reveal it's upgraded stats do you have s link?

Syn
12-31-2011, 09:02 AM
Really the one I looked at it was not updated and did not reveal it's upgraded stats do you have s link?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEHrvnoijXudHFVU2RxYUQzYXYtOURRd0d3M1hVR 2c#gid=0

Fig Oni
12-31-2011, 10:04 AM
I'd say buy the crem as I too like the look of them, if you have a church beside them they are perfect if you have them also no real horror story so tell after buying them also if you got the lofts then buy the crem otherwise the lofts but its your choice

Ram
12-31-2011, 10:51 AM
DO NOT BUY ONE!

BBz
12-31-2011, 11:39 AM
Thank you SYN

xclusiv
12-31-2011, 07:00 PM
think about this for a moment it takes 5 days to build a crem and it takes 12 hours to build an upscale club, if you can save up for 5 days im sure you can afford to get an upscale club and then it would take 12 hours to build now over that saving and building a upscale club, it will be like you have built almost 3 crems, instead of waiting 5 days to build 1 crem and only earning a small amount of cash compared to the upscale club. even if it is more expensive

Fig Oni
12-31-2011, 07:06 PM
think about this for a moment it takes 5 days to build a crem and it takes 12 hours to build an upscale club, if you can save up for 5 days im sure you can afford to get an upscale club and then it would take 12 hours to build now over that saving and building a upscale club, it will be like you have built almost 3 crems, instead of waiting 5 days to build 1 crem and only earning a small amount of cash compared to the upscale club. even if it is more expensive

Why the hell can he not buy the crem and later in the game buy the upscale why you hating the crem when your the one who made the mistake of selling yours also x one question if you passed my hood and saw a crem paying would you loot it?

xclusiv
12-31-2011, 07:11 PM
Why the hell can he not buy the crem and later in the game buy the upscale why you hating the crem when your the one who made the mistake of selling yours also x one question if you passed my hood and saw a crem paying would you loot it?

hey i think you have me confused with ram, i have never owned a crem, the op asked if they are worth it and should invest in it, if he likes the building he can build it, i was offering my opnion and my thoughts on it compared to other buildings, anyone can choose to listen or to disgard what i said, it makes no difference to me

Fig Oni
12-31-2011, 07:38 PM
I did confuse you from ram sorry but the crem has potential and that what he is looking at in my point of view regardless of how long the building takes to build and upgrade its a cool building also if you build a crem then it gives you the option of saving for the upscale as it over 3 times more to buy, the best way when buying building is if you buy it can you afford to upgrade it straight away if the answer no then i don't build but i heard it around 6-7mill to upgrade the upscale anyway so you still need over 12 mill

Tramp Stamp
12-31-2011, 07:43 PM

Believe it or not, the Crematorium pays for itself first, even with the lengthy build time.

xclusiv
12-31-2011, 10:39 PM
Believe it or not, the Crematorium pays for itself first, even with the lengthy build time.

it pays it self off 9 days earlier than a upscale club with the extended build time would mean the crem pays itself off 4 days earlier than a upscale club would, which to me makes no difference, and yes it costs 6 million to upgrade to level 2 but, for a crem to even generate the same income as a level 1 upscale club you would need to spend over 6mill, when you could use the 6mill to just get the club to level 2.

Anubis
12-31-2011, 10:55 PM

But.....

How are you going to make the crem look good?

I shoved the meat factory behind a load of Sniper Towers so I can take my victims there to be carved up. Theres no way Im going to put a Crem next to a Wedding Chappel. It would just scare ppl away from my hood.

Even worse, putting a crem next to an Ice Cream Shop? Oh hey, come to the Crematorium and a get a free Ice Cream!

Doesn't really work for me >.>

Tramp Stamp
12-31-2011, 11:06 PM
Don't ask me. I've got the worst looking hood anyone's ever seen.

Nudie
12-31-2011, 11:12 PM
I'm thinking of putting my Crem next to my Chinese restaurant. I thought that the Crem would look ugly but after waiting 5 days for it to be built, it actually doesn't look so bad. Plus I like the 24 hour collection time. I think I'd get me a second one please.