PDA

View Full Version : Things that I enjoy in CC

Rarelibra
12-30-2011, 08:59 AM
Just thought I would make a list for fun. Add to it as you see fit.

THINGS I ENJOY IN CC:

1 - waking up in the morning to see nothing but green in my Empire Times
2 - going in to rob someone's hood and seeing (insert favorite building here) just waiting for me
3 - randomly going down the rival list and seeing a result screen of "YOU WON!" with multiple $1,000s of dollars as part of the winning
4 - knowing that my stamina is full when I see number 3 above and doing the tap dance
5 - recognizing someone in your rival list that used to torture you when you were weaker, and then taxing that butt for the foreseeable future

Anubis
12-30-2011, 09:05 AM
THINGS I ENJOY:

1) Reaching the Higher levels
2) Building up my economy with much advice from the Tramp
3) Knowing I am entering a massive and brewing CC WAR and have picked my side!
4) Posting on the forum and making forum friends lol

Syn
12-30-2011, 11:18 AM
I enjoy:

1) Amassing huge amounts of Respect and then calculating what of each item to get to get the maximum stats for my respect.
2) Waiting for the perfect time to do #1. Ex: Being camped by someone a bit higher stats then me, buying the respect items, then destroying them :D
3) I could go on for a while, but those are some of my favorites.

Max Power
12-30-2011, 11:45 AM
1. Robbing somebody for respect points and they happen to log in and collect their building while you are doing it. 1st hit = $0, 2nd hit = $0, 3rd hit = $35,000! Woo Hoo! It must really piss them off.

2. Getting an M72 Rocket Launcher or a Pimp Lowrider as a PvP drop.

Fig Oni
12-30-2011, 04:41 PM
What I like of this game is when I rob the people whom have been patiently farming over 300+ m4 a11 just to show them farming don't work but they still come on the site boosting about having xxx amount of m4a11 and how brilliant they are (only good to make your stats scary)

whocareswhatmynameis
12-30-2011, 04:55 PM
... seeing my economy go up!

DCjG
12-30-2011, 05:01 PM
Having spent all my stamina and energy to zero before leveling and refilling.

Catching someone with a lot of cash on hand and hitting the 30k per hit cap.

deuces
01-02-2012, 12:19 PM
My favorite is when you find someone who has a good amount of cash on hand, you start attacking them, then after a few hits the amount goes up :-D Was just attacking someone with 60k on hand, first hit i got 6k, then 5400 then 8400!!

Rarelibra
01-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Having spent all my stamina and energy to zero before leveling and refilling.

Catching someone with a lot of cash on hand and hitting the 30k per hit cap.

I just found someone today that had a hood that was clean - nothing in it except a flag. And millions in his pockets. Every time I hit him it was $30,000... and my stamina was half full. Very interesting.

Nudie
01-02-2012, 05:35 PM
Why do some people carry large sums of cash around? Why don't they bank it? Don't they know that they will definitely be jacked?

Max Power
01-02-2012, 06:06 PM
I just found someone today that had a hood that was clean - nothing in it except a flag. And millions in his pockets. Every time I hit him it was $30,000... and my stamina was half full. Very interesting.

I think that is someone who has officially quit. I may go out the same way someday.

G Wiz
01-02-2012, 09:28 PM
I like attacking someone then seeing their failed retaliations pop up just seconds later to show their failure!!! Muahahaha *cough* *sips nyquil* muahaha

duder
01-03-2012, 05:37 AM
1) Realizing I have enough cash on hand to start my next big upgrade
2) Watching the the timer count down on when my opening goals are met

BigCheese
01-03-2012, 05:45 AM
attacking/robbing some mentally disorder player and watching them curse all the way and I just put them on ignore mode.

Rarelibra
01-03-2012, 06:09 AM
attacking/robbing some mentally disorder player and watching them curse all the way and I just put them on ignore mode.

I just had to report my first case of spam.

I had a guy - player name is "Daniel" (level 100) that came in and attacked/robbed me and failed (or was listed in my rivals list). Either way, I had my sights on him for the day from him coming to my wall and insulting me, calling me names because I am lvl 115 and he is lvl 100. I told him the only way I had visibility on him was from HIM, not me (or from Funzio's list). He has spammed my wall three days in a row now. So finally had to report him.

He worked so hard to make it up to level 100 and acts like a big baby? He told me that he never attacks anyone less than 2 levels below him. I told him he's a fool because anyone who shows up in the rival list is fair game.

(sigh). Talk about mentally disordered.

BigCheese
01-03-2012, 06:40 AM
Rarelibra... maybe we should hook up.

KoolB
01-03-2012, 06:51 AM
I think that is someone who has officially quit. I may go out the same way someday.

Nice one... and an "ADIEU" written with a bunch of Orange Cones... thats what I would call going out in style... someday...