PDA

View Full Version : Rivals list change

jlhy
12-30-2011, 01:04 AM
Looks like Funzio changed the rivals list. Good news for lower level players. Bad news for players keeping their mafia member numbers down.

http://i.imgur.com/X7Gqb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xibob.jpg

Wonder if this is going to be permanent or not? Looks like they did the same change to Modern War as well.

bredo2
12-30-2011, 01:11 AM
Yeah i have same change on both modern war and CC. Bad change imo. I also limits rivals when you are high lvl, just cycling through the same 30 ppl.

Syn
12-30-2011, 01:19 AM
Yeah i have same change on both modern war and CC. Bad change imo. I also limits rivals when you are high lvl, just cycling through the same 30 ppl.

I have been stuck in this limbo before. I was levels 90-105 when it was happening to me. So happy it was over, made robbing/attacking such a bore.

In regards to the rival list change, I haven't noticed it yet. Let it refresh on it's own three times so far. Each time different levels and mafia member numbers. How many members do you have jihy?

jlhy
12-30-2011, 01:50 AM
The level range in my list seems to go from about 120-200. I have over 700 members. I've been logging in and out and refreshing quite a bit and see many of the same names over and over again. When a new name pops up it disappears pretty quick. Player probably got swarmed by the other players looking for a target.

Syn
12-30-2011, 02:08 AM
The level range in my list seems to go from about 120-200. I have over 700 members. I've been logging in and out and refreshing quite a bit and see many of the same names over and over again. When a new name pops up it disappears pretty quick. Player probably got swarmed by the other players looking for a target.

Sounds like a lot of people are going to wake up to a surprising News list, lol.

CJ54
12-30-2011, 03:11 AM
Discussion is welcome on this, we're listening. Just keep it civil.

Lana Mano
12-30-2011, 03:18 AM
I personally don't like this new rivals list thing xD no more swift blind attacks while going down the rivals list to use up stamina when busy doing errands n stuff... Now I have to actually check the ppls profile n get distracted by their lit uncollected buildings >.< I usually don't rob, though since this new update, all I've done was rob D:
me no likey xD

hunter
12-30-2011, 03:24 AM
Lana, 500 M4A1s, 100 Stone Hammers, so strong. When you completed the M4A1s quest ? :D

Cooz
12-30-2011, 03:27 AM
When a new name pops up it disappears pretty quick. Player probably got swarmed by the other players looking for a target.

I'm not at the level you are, but I've noticed I can't attack someone the standard nine times before they can't be attacked anymore. There's no variation in the fight list, but there's definitely a lot more people attacking mine.

I've also gotten far less loot from fighting than I have in the past. I logged 50 fights, got two weapons. And that was after I was compelled to start tracking it. Seems like they lowered the ratio too.

hunter
12-30-2011, 03:30 AM
I notice there is a guy (with multiple accounts) try to leverage his thread (fb things - currently 4 star, was 2 star before) by vote down all other threads but vote high for his thread. so lame...

arkham82
12-30-2011, 03:32 AM
Being one of those suckers who's kept his mafia numbers down, I'm obviously not a big fan of the change. I've woken up to being surrounded by 500-strong mafia enemies against my lowly 68, meaning I'm going to get seriously owned.

The change has been a bit abrupt and has basically rendered the fighting part of the game obsolete. Please change it back!!

Lana Mano
12-30-2011, 04:03 AM
@hunter: thank u :D just finished completing it not too long ago ^O^ am I glad that ones done... there's so much more new ones to farm xD

bredo2
12-30-2011, 04:40 AM
Has there been a change in pvp loot drops since this rival list update as well? I havent seen anything decent for 200+ fights.

Max Power
12-30-2011, 04:45 AM
Did the people with small mafias thing that their rival list would remain small mafia as well in the higher levels indefinitely?

Joeycool
12-30-2011, 04:53 AM
yeah... my list has changed too.

Need to find another 20 or so Mafia quick smart!

Shame if this is a permanent change. Another tactic goes out of the window! :(

TenderPlacebo
12-30-2011, 05:13 AM
I had the same thing happen to me last weekend, really made blind attacks impossible. I too hated the change but after 2 days it went back to normal and has been the same since. My rivals in list all have roughly same mafia size max being 270. I'm only level 54, so maybe it is only happening to higher levels. Maybe it's wacky rival list weekend for HL players. I haven't updated in a while but don't know if that would make a difference.

sonicbuzz
12-30-2011, 05:55 AM
This is such a bad change for me I have now deleted CC and debating with myself over Modern War

Rarelibra
12-30-2011, 06:20 AM

CJ - I'm sure there are many algorithms to cycle through and test/expose. Any insight within revealing trade secrets would probably help. I mean, if it is something like

- a few days where you see a lot of lower level people (r a p e list)
- a few days where you see a lot of higher level people (run and hide list)
- a few days where you see the same amount of mafia list
- a few days where you see the same relative levels list (+/-10, for example)

?

JimmyShines
12-30-2011, 06:58 AM
This is a much better rival list than showing players in the 100+ a list full of 70, 80 or 90's.... This makes it a lot more fair for all the low level players (those people with low mafia but in the 100's you can't hide no more :o).

whocareswhatmynameis
12-30-2011, 08:20 AM

i'm glad someone is listening.

my rival list hasn't changed at all. i have maximum mafia size (lvl 89- 445 members). my rivals are lvl 88-90 (mafia size 440-450). perhaps the new update doesn't affect the game below lvl 100? or maybe it is being rolled out to a select group? at any rate, i feel that the old system is better for lower to mid levels. one of the best things about CC is the fact that there is no single way of playing the game. different players have different game styles and strategies. weaker players can downsize and slowly build up their mafia ("lean and mean" strategy). i have personally used this when i was at a lower level. i joined the forum, realized that i was not necessarily playing the game smart, saw i had a weak mafia. so i downsized and built up my mafia slowly. this option should be available to lower level players. i understand the need to mix things up at higher levels. there aren't that many players who have leveled up and thus the problem of seeing the same players in rival lists. i am sure players would appreciate prior notice before making a major change. this is my two cents.

hunter
12-30-2011, 08:30 AM
CJ - I'm sure there are many algorithms to cycle through and test/expose. Any insight within revealing trade secrets would probably help. I mean, if it is something like

- a few days where you see a lot of lower level people (r a p e list)
- a few days where you see a lot of higher level people (run and hide list)
- a few days where you see the same amount of mafia list
- a few days where you see the same relative levels list (+/-10, for example)

?
lol.

I imagine this is what happened, when someone cry out "I got too many M4A1s today", the next day he would come & say "oh no, just a few M4A1s today, funzio what did you do???"...... and the day after that more M4.....

hunter
12-30-2011, 08:40 AM
This is a much better rival list than showing players in the 100+ a list full of 70, 80 or 90's.... This makes it a lot more fair for all the low level players (those people with low mafia but in the 100's you can't hide no more :o).

The previous rival list is called "r a p e list",
current rival list should be called "David v.s Goliath list",
I'm 24k att & only can find 3 or 4 easy targets about 18k def, sometimes I accidentally attack 64k def, just "WTF! why are you so strong?"

TemplarX
12-30-2011, 09:30 AM
No wonder no high level attacks on me past 24 hours...I am enjoying this game a lot more, and postponing thoughts of quitting :) No fun getting r a p e d !

Penutt
12-30-2011, 10:37 AM
HMMMMMMM VERY VERY INTERESTING!

jlhy
12-30-2011, 10:41 AM

I believe this change is a change in the right direction but now the HL players have a very limited amount of players in their rivals list to choose from. Currently I am constantly seeing the same names (strong players) in my rivals list no matter how many times I refresh or log in and out, with only about 2-3 player (weaker players) variation in the list. Previously I've had enough rivals to chose from where I didn't need to attack the same player more than once every other day or so. Since this change I've attacked a few of the same players several times within a 8 hour span.

I have a feeling the HL players with weaker stats are going to be having a really hard time with this change, especially if they're 140+, and may quit with this change since they won't be able to rob or attack anyone at all and constantly being attacked relentlessly due to them being surrounded by other HL players with superior stats.

Syn
12-30-2011, 10:44 AM
i'm glad someone is listening.

my rival list hasn't changed at all. i have maximum mafia size (lvl 89- 445 members). my rivals are lvl 88-90 (mafia size 440-450). perhaps the new update doesn't affect the game below lvl 100? or maybe it is being rolled out to a select group? at any rate, i feel that the old system is better for lower to mid levels. one of the best things about CC is the fact that there is no single way of playing the game. different players have different game styles and strategies. weaker players can downsize and slowly build up their mafia ("lean and mean" strategy). i have personally used this when i was at a lower level. i joined the forum, realized that i was not necessarily playing the game smart, saw i had a weak mafia. so i downsized and built up my mafia slowly. this option should be available to lower level players. i understand the need to mix things up at higher levels. there aren't that many players who have leveled up and thus the problem of seeing the same players in rival lists. i am sure players would appreciate prior notice before making a major change. this is my two cents.

This. I haven't seen a change either, but I followed the same path as whocareswhatmynameis. When I felt like my attack/mafia ratio was finally strong enough, I added one more mafia member. I finally have my 500 at a 31/42 per mafia ratio. It's not amazing, but it gets the job done.

Kirbnite
12-30-2011, 11:13 AM
I for 1 am very dissatisfied with the change. Now i am level 140 with 400 mafia. I took the time to utilize the explosives and spent 450 * 60,000 = 27,000,000. Yeah I know insane right? Well with the rivals see ing me and the rivals I could see, it was actually a wise investment. It added 7,200 defense to my stats. Maintaining the explosives if any were lost was very reasonable.

Well, since the rivals list change, only can list negatives. Rivals list I see, I still can defeat 95% of them and can fight blindly. However many on my list are too beat up to fight. The rivals that apparently see me now are extremely strong. Now this really became devastating. 450 explosives depleated in less than 48 hours.

That's 27,000,000 that I lost with this change with no warning. Had I known this was going to just change, I would deff not have invested so heavily. I know they are expendable and I purchased knowing they can go. Just not all in apporox 36 hrs. I invested heavily as I carefully tested me having the lesser expensive first.

rustbinlid
12-30-2011, 11:14 AM

Are you?
If millions are playing the game then why today, all day am I seeing the same people on my rivals list. Refresh, no refresh, reboot, no reboot. Having to hit on the same people several times in one day will have me accused of bullying. Please go back to normal. I am having to delete people from my mafia so I can try & beat up someone new.

It does not work.

whocareswhatmynameis
12-30-2011, 11:22 AM
That's 27,000,000 that I lost with this change with no warning. Had I known this was going to just change, I would deff not have invested so heavily. I know they are expendable and I purchased knowing they can go. Just not all in apporox 36 hrs.

that's terrible. 27 million gone in less than 2 days! it takes me a full two weeks of perfect collection to save up 27 million (not counting bank fees)! i hope you have a better income.

Kirbnite
12-30-2011, 11:34 AM
that's terrible. 27 million gone in less than 2 days! it takes me a full two weeks of perfect collection to save up 27 million (not counting bank fees)! i hope you have a better income.

Yeah, my income is good. That's besides the point. It takes approx 5 days to gain it back. The fact a small change they make can have such a negative impact on all except the very top. (Strongest members).

rustbinlid
12-30-2011, 11:37 AM
CJ54
In conclusion, I do not care if someone beats me up, once or twice a day, but please, please, please, please let me see some new people on my rivals list.

I.e go back to yesterday.

Certes
12-30-2011, 11:40 AM
I'm Lvl125 with 505 mafia. My rival list change hit last night and I got absolutely DESTROYED overnight. Constant attacks and robberies. I had a crematorium that came due along with the rest of my 12/24 buildings, but it's in the corner of my hood. While I was collecting the rest of my buildings that are grouped together, that one got robbed. It was literally sitting ready for less than 20 seconds.

I tried to burn up some stamina after I put the baby back to bed, but had zero opponents that I could attack. Everyone that attacked me had defenses in the upper 40ks to low 60ks.

However, as it stands right now, my list is back to a relative normal. I see mostly Lvl 110-135s and can attack or rob about 80-85% of them. No more Lvl 80s-100s, which I have no problem with.

I like the list that I have right now. Don't change a thing!

TemplarX
12-30-2011, 11:43 AM
The definition of HL has steadily gone from lvl 70 two months ago to 80 and then to 100. This indicates that the peak number of players on the normal curve is progressing through the game...sooner rather than later the majority of people will be above 100. So this change makes sense, perhaps not now but eventually. Of course I'm biased as it's in my interest.

rustbinlid
12-30-2011, 11:46 AM
Don't listen to Certes, Change it, change it.
If you do not change it back I will lick my dog, all over, and send you the photos via email.

Tramp Stamp
12-30-2011, 11:52 AM
Did the people with small mafias thing that their rival list would remain small mafia as well in the higher levels indefinitely?

Perhaps not, but this is a little harsh, no? Funzio is basically alone in their silence on mechanics changes. Just about everyone else provides a bulletin and even advance warnings when major mechanics changes are on the way. At the very least a statement that something has indeed changed. I feel sorry for the customer support staff, who doesn't even have a reference document to provide to some likely irate players. Just not good managerial decision making.

whocareswhatmynameis
If you do not change it back I will lick my dog, all over, and send you the photos via email.

:confused:

Kirbnite

Seriously you have an issue unrelated to the game if your considering this. In fact I am disgusted of this post even if this is a silly attempt at humor.

Joeycool
12-30-2011, 12:07 PM
It is disgusting the way they change things without any announcements etc.

The amount of curve balls funzio have thrown is unbelievable!

If this is meant to make it fairer for people it isnt working... I'm level 130.

My rival list has people on there who are 145, 142, 200, 200, 155, 200, 129, 134, etc

So I went ages getting robbed by high level players when I hit 80 to about 110. Then managed to get a strategy sorted out so I could start winning fights. And now it is all change again.

I am lumped in with way higher level stronger players once again.

Brilliant!

youj
12-30-2011, 12:15 PM
It is disgusting the way they change things without any announcements etc.

The amount of curve balls funzio have thrown is unbelievable!

If this is meant to make it fairer for people it isnt working... I'm level 130.

My rival list has people on there who are 145, 142, 200, 200, 155, 200, 129, 134, etc

So I went ages getting robbed by high level players when I hit 80 to about 110. Then managed to get a strategy sorted out so I could start winning fights. And now it is all change again.

I am lumped in with way higher level stronger players once again.

Brilliant!

You can probably count the amount of people that are above level 150 with two fingers. Since you are a high level player, you are definitely going to be lumped with them.

I suggest what you could try to do is go through your friend list and see if theres anyone around your level and is weaker compare to you, and remove the guy. That guy could be a target for you for robbing/attacking.

Kirbnite
12-30-2011, 12:37 PM
You can probably count the amount of people that are above level 150 with two fingers. Since you are a high level player, you are definitely going to be lumped with them.

I suggest what you could try to do is go through your friend list and see if theres anyone around your level and is weaker compare to you, and remove the guy. That guy could be a target for you for robbing/attacking.

This way as soon as you devote an incredible amount of time devising a way to even the playing field, they can then rework it again to devistate all your efforts.

DCjG
12-30-2011, 12:44 PM
I'm about 105 in level and have decently strong stats for my level. The other day my list changed and it appeared that I could only get 30-40 different people in the rival list. This list appeared to incorporate a few more after about half the day. As someone who has 50 stamina and likes to rob/attack, it was extremely difficult to find any way to spend that energy. Others must have been in this situation as well as EVERY resource out there was a target... Even level 1 buildings that nobody ever hits. People with 50/50 shots at robbing success on my buildings were gladly spending it on lackluster hits.

I'm happy to say things appear normal again this morning. I see people 98-120 in my list and it is cycling enough to have enough selection in hits that I can spend my stamina on decent hits. The amount of people throwing themselves on my defenses has also dried up a bit so I imagine this had changed for others as well.

I have to say, I'm not a fan of the beta testing in a production environment. Especially without warning. I was also one of those folks that lost a few hundred thousand on explosives in the hopes they'd actually changed for the better.

I wish Funzio was had better communication and sought out feedback before testing these things out. While I'm glad things are back to normal for the time being, I feel like they can change at any moment.

I'm one of those people that would spend money on the game if I had a bit more faith in the support for it. I still can't play this game without crashing every 5 seconds on the iPad 1. Good thing I have an iPad 2 now but I feel that you're losing a lot of potential customers without a fix for that. The big menus are nice but now I have to come to the forums to chat with friends as I can only scroll so far in my mafia list.

One step forward, two steps back. Change this and you'll likely reap the benefits, Funzio.

Edit: 460ish mafia, so I'm not holding back nor am I in the extreme of having way too many mafia that it messes with the mechanics of the game.

Max Power
12-30-2011, 12:45 PM
Perhaps not, but this is a little harsh, no? Funzio is basically alone in their silence on mechanics changes. Just about everyone else provides a bulletin and even advance warnings when major mechanics changes are on the way. At the very least a statement that something has indeed changed. I feel sorry for the customer support staff, who doesn't even have a reference document to provide to some likely irate players. Just not good managerial decision making.

Perhaps, but I always thought people trying to "engineer" their rival list by intentionally having a tiny mob were playing with fire anyway.

Games like these are not engineered to reward people who purposely have no mob. It's just not how developers think. I am surprised it took them this long to mess with it.

I feel bad for people but then I have 20 leveled up bodyguard agencies paid for in real money, so I am not gonna cry for others about mob size.

Max Power
12-30-2011, 12:50 PM
I have to say, I'm not a fan of the beta testing in a production environment. Especially without warning. I was also one of those folks that lost a few hundred thousand on explosives in the hopes they'd actually changed for the better.

FYI....Funzio is in the process of forming a beta testing team....

DCjG
12-30-2011, 01:01 PM

Good to hear. I have 4 environments for every system I work with... Dev,test, stage and prod.

I spend more time on this game than any other on my iPad currently so I certainly applaud getting this thing stabilized... Especially since I have no intention on quitting till I've achieved just about everything in the game.

That is, of course, assuming the core game dynamics stay in tact (last couple days gave a good scare to that.)

Tramp Stamp
12-30-2011, 01:04 PM
Perhaps, but I always thought people trying to "engineer" their rival list by intentionally having a tiny mob were playing with fire anyway.

Games like these are not engineered to reward people who purposely have no mob. It's just not how developers think. I am surprised it took them this long to mess with it.

Changing the mechanics isn't the problem, it's how they go about doing it. With dynamic games like this it's common to have a steady stream of adjustments to plug holes. However it's also common for the company to be upfront about making said changes. We wouldn't be having this discussion if they dropped a hint on the forum two weeks ago saying that maybe under-the-radar campers should reevaluate that strategy.

Joeycool
12-30-2011, 01:12 PM

I feel bad for people but then I have 20 leveled up bodyguard agencies paid for in real money, so I am not gonna cry for others about mob size.

Thats probably true of most games. However this game is the only game I've ever played where leveling up is a disadvantage. It took me a while to work that out. Normal logic does not count with this game.

No instructions, no help from anyone from funzio on how the game actually works. Changes made without any notice at all. The only way you find out is when you log on and something is different.

I also have several body guard agencies paid for with real money.

Basically Funzio find all kinds of different fun ways to kick me in the teeth.

I'm not sure why I keep playing... But here I still am!

jlhy
12-30-2011, 01:24 PM
I also have several body guard agencies paid for with real money.

Basically Funzio find all kinds of different fun ways to kick me in the teeth.

I'm not sure why I keep playing... But here I still am!

Try to take it in stride. I have a little over 40 bodyguard agencies, so trust me I feel your pain. With all the constant adjustments and tweeks funzio's making they might just adjust defense buildings to what they should be and then you'll be sitting pretty with a nice solid iron defense. At least thats what i'm hoping for anyway. As long as you can still have fun despite the changes it's worth it to stick around.

Matthew91188
12-30-2011, 01:56 PM
I personally hate the change. I have 16k attack at 119 which is not that great but I can not win against anyone it seems now. Makes the game pretty boring as I can only collect and do missions until I make money to get another 3k attack... That'll take weeks :(

duder
12-30-2011, 02:35 PM
mmm... taking weeks to collect.
You say this is "boring"? Well my friend, I agree to disagree!! Collecting is more exciting than the paint drying conference I hosted last week, and let me tell you, that was a hoot and a hollar!

Cookie
12-30-2011, 03:48 PM
I too must agree with many of the comments made in this thread.

A week or two ago my buildings were being robbed by the same players like clockwork (both low and high level) and I was thinking of quitting the game, so I tried something different and bought heaps of explosives. Not sure what happened but these players suddenly disappeared and stopped hitting my buildings and the few ppl that attacked me became less frequent. I thought I had stumbled onto a pretty good strategy which worked for a week or so. I was collecting some good rewards and strengthening my hood.

BUT that all changed yesterday, my rivals list was full of high lvl players and the odd weaker one, which I thought fair enough I have had a good run. (I generally only attack rivals for the respect and leave their building alone so that they can still enjoy the game and keep playing longer). So now it takes a little longer to go through the list to use up my stamina fair enough, longevity of the game.

Last night WOW, I got creamed nearly all my DEF explosives gone, so check the news, only 19 atks and robberies showing. Est losses showing in the news around $10,000 and 35 explosives. Actual losses well over $20,000 and 200+ explosives, was it really worth buying all those explosives over the past week and lose them all in one night.

Need another startegy start enjoying this game again, without buying anymore gold.

I just hope funzio listen/read the comments, because the FUN is starting to drain from the game again after this change.

JimmyShines
12-30-2011, 03:58 PM

TestFlight.... have you joined Max?

Syn
12-30-2011, 04:30 PM

First I have heard of this, any more information?

whocareswhatmynameis
12-30-2011, 04:32 PM
First I have heard of this, any more information?

ditto.....

JimmyShines
12-30-2011, 04:37 PM
Beta testing team of players, will test builds before they are GA released, using the players own account.

Joeycool
12-30-2011, 05:06 PM
How do you guys know about this?

DCjG
12-30-2011, 05:14 PM
If they just limited the amount of explosives used per fight to around 5 and ensured lesser explosives were expended prior to expensive ones, they would have people buying them again. Right now, nobody buys defensive explosives and people are careful in attacking to preserve the offensive ones.

Nothing worse than having 400 Molotov cocktails and then losing your anthrax in a fight. I always seem to lose around 15 each time as well. Unless the hit is extra juicy, it isn't usually worth the risk. Don't even get me started on expending them on wins... These seem like simple fixes that would easily get people spending cash on them again.

After the last debacle though... You'll have to decide if they're telling the truth when they say they've improved them, lol.

rustbinlid
12-30-2011, 05:22 PM
Seriously you have an issue unrelated to the game if your considering this. In fact I am disgusted of this post even if this is a silly attempt at humor.

I don't care.

Tramp Stamp
12-30-2011, 06:01 PM
The fellow on my list who was under-the-radar at level 200 appears to have been attacked 200+ times over the past 24 hours. That's gotta hurt, especially since he had some millions of cash on hand.

J.J.
12-30-2011, 06:11 PM
I'm not liking the change. I'm L135 and haven't seen anyone lower than my level at all. There's really no one for me to fight anymore, either they have 80K defense, or I have a "You leave me alone & I'll leave you alone" truce with them.

Not sure why they changed this, but there were plenty of L90-100 players that could hang with the big dogs. Not too long back I saw a L97 player with 48K attack and 62K defense. I know they never worried about being attacked b/c they had $10,000,000 or more on hand each time I saw them.

hunter
12-30-2011, 06:52 PM
Last night WOW, I got creamed nearly all my DEF explosives gone, so check the news, only 19 atks and robberies showing. Est losses showing in the news around $10,000 and 35 explosives. Actual losses well over $20,000 and 200+ explosives, was it really worth buying all those explosives over the past week and lose them all in one night.

The news is grouped for same person with similar status, if 1 attack you 10 times successfully, only 1 news is shown. same to robbery, they can rob you 20 times but only 1 news is shown. That's why you lose so many explosives.

G Wiz
12-30-2011, 09:42 PM
I have a "You leave me alone & I'll leave you alone" truce with them.Truces? This game is made for backstabbing. Only form members I truly respect (the sensible ones)

dudeman
12-30-2011, 11:08 PM

I thought that was supposed to be secret.

My rival list is again tolerable for the time being. The choices available still aren't great, but at least there seems to be more rivals to choose from.

The only thing I don't like is having rivals that are several levels below me with way lower stats. Aren't there people at my own level with lower stats? I can see higher level players with lower stats, so there must be.

Joeycool
12-31-2011, 03:55 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15964-Feedback-from-high-level-player-regarding-Rivals-list

Check this thread out please guys

Max Power
12-31-2011, 08:17 AM

Not yet, as I will be transferring one game to the new iHone coming and starting a new one on the iPod. I will join though.

Edit: Just did it. They sent me a defective iPhone. :(

whocareswhatmynameis
12-31-2011, 08:25 AM
... the new iHone ...

... that's an apple device i would like to own! :D

Ram
12-31-2011, 11:23 AM
I want the old list back...

Max Power
12-31-2011, 12:25 PM
... that's an apple device i would like to own! :D

LOL.....it's in quotes....too late for the ninja edit......

rustbinlid
12-31-2011, 04:45 PM
Dodgy players,
I am not referring to cheats. Since the rivals list change I have come across a fair few dodgy players, at least 10, all over level 100. Like C** level 140 with attack 1577 and defense 2576. And A** similar stats who had 200000000 on hand. They all have high hourly incomes but no visible means of earning such money and all seem to have 3 letter names. and they don't retaliate when hit. They usually have less than 60 mafia. And they delete all comments, possibly funzio testing stuff?

Yes I believe in cat people.

rustbinlid
12-31-2011, 09:32 PM
I remember tHe good old days when you could refresh the rivals list and see 20 different players who were not on the old list, I remember it like it was the day before yesterday..... Oh wait........

rustbinlid
01-01-2012, 08:58 AM
refresh, refresh.

Anubis
01-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Dodgy players,
I am not referring to cheats. Since the rivals list change I have come across a fair few dodgy players, at least 10, all over level 100. Like C** level 140 with attack 1577 and defense 2576. And A** similar stats who had 200000000 on hand. They all have high hourly incomes but no visible means of earning such money and all seem to have 3 letter names. and they don't retaliate when hit. They usually have less than 60 mafia. And they delete all comments, possibly funzio testing stuff?

Yes I believe in cat people.

Thats most prob due to what we been discusssing over NYE. I cannot imagine the value of even higer ummmm planes!!!!