PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on skill points past level 125

Jewnuggets
12-29-2011, 08:25 PM
So trying to gather some information regarding my future plans for spending skill points as I level up in the game and am looking for suggestions given others experiences.

I had planned on going 50/50/50/2000 with att/def/stamina/energy. I am basically at that right now. The stamina suits me well as far as how often I log in but of course more would be better. The attack and defense I really have no idea if they help/hurt or are just wasted. The energy seems okay since I concentrate on pvp fighting to achieve respect points.

So hoping some other high level players can give me some advice (if anyone feels like sharing)!

J.J.
12-29-2011, 08:33 PM
I'd go with more energy. On some of the higher level maps, you have to hit the boss character 15 times at 420 energy units a pop. With only 2,000 energy it will take you an eternity to finish some of the higher level maps. If energy is not of much concern to you just keep pumping up your att/def skill points. You definitely have enough stamina! I get by with just 20 stamina.

Jewnuggets
12-29-2011, 08:51 PM
Yeah energy not much of a concern now....I plan on leveling via looting specific jobs for the forseeable future....guessing at least another 50 levels until I reach the point where I am satisfied with my inventory of weapons and loot.

Only wish I had started earlier instead of level 84 lol.

Jewnuggets
12-29-2011, 08:53 PM
Oh and I like having that much stamina so only when I sleep does it fill to the maximum....that's why I was thinking roughly 75 stamina would be ideal since I could then sleep uninterrupted for 5 to 6 hours and would still not be completely refilled.

J.J.
12-29-2011, 08:58 PM
Yeah energy not much of a concern now....I plan on leveling via looting specific jobs for the forseeable future....guessing at least another 50 levels until I reach the point where I am satisfied with my inventory of weapons and loot.

Only wish I had started earlier instead of level 84 lol.

Additional energy would be very helpful though if you plan to spend a lot of time farming loot spots. Drop rates can be piss poor in some locations.

Tren
12-29-2011, 08:59 PM
moar profile pics JJ

Jewnuggets
12-29-2011, 09:02 PM
Good point....was thinking that alot of stamina would counteract that so i would gain tons of respect with pvp fighting thus enabling me to buy items such as chain whip/veyron/night vision/etc.

xclusiv
12-29-2011, 09:08 PM
why not do both, 2 for stamnia 1 for energy, each time you level up.

J.J.
12-29-2011, 09:09 PM
moar profile pics JJ

Hook me up with enough gold to purchase a private party plane & I'll provide. You'll have to credit my iTunes account. $$$ ka-Ching

Jewnuggets
12-29-2011, 09:36 PM
Good suggestion xclusiv and I have done this at times before....I actually have saved skill points right now that I'm trying to decide what to allocate them towards.

Most will think that is crazy but coming from the OG world I was brought up that way lol.

xclusiv
12-29-2011, 09:51 PM
what is your current? energy and stamnia?

Jewnuggets
12-29-2011, 09:55 PM
2000/50 roughly.....this suits me well normally for work/sleep purposes as to not waste much stamina.

xclusiv
12-29-2011, 10:16 PM
let me tell you something, to be honest i dont know how attack and deffense skill points work, but ive won thousands of fights and robberies with pretty much zero attack points, so i think it is just a waste of skill points.

i put all my points into energy and stamnia, if i was you id probbaly try bump that stamnia up to atleast 70 and also bump your energy up to atleast 3000

there are a few people that might disagree cause of the whole if its not recharged by the time you wake up. but this is just my play style so in the end its up to you what you do with your skill points .

but later down the track when you reach 200 stamnia will be the most important i think at this point