These are my favorites so far :-
MT
Dominican
Loft
Internet
Warehouse
Bowerstone
Museum

Not sure what other big payout buildings are worth getting. I want none of this collect every hour buildings. Any others worth checking out?

Beach inn and flower shop any good?

xclusiv
12-29-2011, 06:09 AM
beach inn is ok, flower shop looks nice, but is not the best it gets expensive fairly quickly for upgrades
do you want to know what the best free buildings are or gold buildings?

BBz
12-29-2011, 06:10 AM
Free mate. But I don't mind talking about gold buildings but I will not be buying any.

I just want to make sure I'm not missing out on any massive earners that's all. The crematoriums look good not sure tho. I eventually just want a hood full of the big earners and nothing else.

Hence why I want a list of the essential late game big earner buildings that are a must have. Mabye we can all put out heads together and figure what we should all be aiming for

Max Power
12-29-2011, 06:16 AM
Actually, warehouse isn't that great at all. Those little Dominicans outearn it pretty quickly.

BBz
12-29-2011, 06:19 AM
Yeah DOMS are pretty close to the top of my list. The warehouses just scape in at the bottom of the list as they have been with me for yonks and are pretty upgraded already

Any suggestions to the list?

Rarelibra
12-29-2011, 06:21 AM
Actually, warehouse isn't that great at all. Those little Dominicans outearn it pretty quickly.

+ + +

Those little Dominicans that don't take up a lot of space are not too expensive to buy, not expensive to upgrade, upgrade quickly, and within a short time you can have them at level 4 earning almost the same as a level 1 church.

xclusiv
12-29-2011, 06:22 AM
my recommendation would be

domincan resturant - buy it, upgrade it - good investment
wholesale warehouse - this would be my 2nd choice after the domincan resturant - just as good as the domincan just slightly bigger.
upscale club - this building is just amazing looking, fantastic base income.
loft - good investment enough said
house (early levels) - at the begining its good when you level up but later on its better to invest in other
russian resturant - great building

beachside in is ok, but its just so damn big when you could be investing in the above buildings i mentioned and be far more profitable, cheaper upgrades and space saving. but i mean if you upgrades the others and get this building it wont hurt.

flower shop can be good if you decide to invest into it, its a small building, but i find the 8 hour collection to be awkward. i do have it in my hood and it wont hurt to buy them and a couple of upgrades it will be proftiable.

thats some of my recomendations, but im sure there will be other people can recommend some more buildings

edit:
forgot to mention the brownstone, this is a great building, if you can get it to atleast level 3, but for alot of people it may not be the most asthetically pleasing building,

BBz
12-29-2011, 06:32 AM
Thanks X that's Just the type of answer I was looking for mate!

Leetfeet
12-29-2011, 06:34 AM
Has Trampstamp posted any data on Dominican rest. and Upscale club vs loft/MT/NC yet? Those two buildings are ridiculously good for type B buildings?

And try to compare Upscale club vs Church. Those 200g doesn't seem like such an awesome investment anymore..

xclusiv
12-29-2011, 06:36 AM
type a, type b doesnt matter

BBz
12-29-2011, 06:46 AM
Agreed I don't really want to do in-depth with type As and Bs. I'd just like a list of the best building to support late game Econ without really doing to much math.

I'll defiantly be adding those wholesale warehouses now

BBz
12-29-2011, 06:52 AM
So must haves so far for lazy non obsessed players who only log in a few times a day are:- (buildings that won't take weeks to save for and upgrade)

My philosiphoy so far has been if I can afford it within a few days I should be upgrading somthing I can

Upscale club
Doms
Lofts
Wholesale warehouse
Museum
MT
House
Internet cafe
Bowerstone
Beachside inn
Crem

xclusiv
12-29-2011, 06:59 AM
all those buildings are good, but i do not recommend warehouse, it takes up so much room, and even at level 10 you will only be getting like 16 thousand a day, why invest all those hours to upgrade it to level 10 when a level 2 internet company makes the same amount as a level 10 warehouse. but you wont be spending a week to upgrade it lol, i hope you can see the logic

BBz
12-29-2011, 07:02 AM
Mate I can see the logic. But they are already at 7 I have a lot of room in my hood. I'm just not ready to tear them down yet as they are still good earners. I'll remove them from the list tho

xclusiv
12-29-2011, 07:04 AM
yeah i can see where your comming from, if you have already upgraded and have plenty of room, then it would be pointless in selling it.

whocareswhatmynameis
12-29-2011, 07:14 AM
for me, the loft and movie theater are the best buildings. i plan to get them to level 10... eventually

Max Power
12-29-2011, 07:46 AM
The Wholesale Warehouse just doesn't work for me. The 18 hour collection time pretty much guarantees it will get picked off a minimum of 1 out of every 3 times. The Pirate Taverns will be bad enough, I will not be babysitting the only 18 hour building in the game. If they were a 24 hour building, I would have 2 by now.

Rarelibra
12-29-2011, 08:02 AM
The Wholesale Warehouse just doesn't work for me. The 18 hour collection time pretty much guarantees it will get picked off a minimum of 1 out of every 3 times. The Pirate Taverns will be bad enough, I will not be babysitting the only 18 hour building in the game. If they were a 24 hour building, I would have 2 by now.

well said. I pretty much look at the warehouse as a lost effort. If you collect from it, say, at 6am when you get up for work, it won't be ready until midnight. Unless you plan to stay up and collect (at which point you will then have to collect at 6pm, etc), it is 100% ensured to be robbed during the night. So unless someone wishes to do a routine of 6am - midnight - 6pm - noon (repeat), this is a building to avoid.

xclusiv
12-29-2011, 08:25 AM
i would have to disagree with you guys, all your 1 hour buildings are robbed when your asleep, your 3 hours buildings, your 6 hour buildings are robbed, and even your 8 hour buildings might be robbed while your asleep,

but if you have upgraded the wholesale warehouse even if it is robbed while you are asleep you will still get more cash from it then you would from the each of 1 hour, 3 hour, 6 hour, 8 hour buildings that were robbed.

there are plenty of buildings that you will never collect from 100 percent of the time, and although the wholesale warehouse is a building that you can not collect from 100 percent of the time, i still believe it is worth the investment.

heath4pack
12-29-2011, 08:43 AM
What's the footprint of the Upscale Club? It recently became available to me

TIA

Rarelibra
12-29-2011, 09:06 AM
i would have to disagree with you guys, all your 1 hour buildings are robbed when your asleep, your 3 hours buildings, your 6 hour buildings are robbed, and even your 8 hour buildings might be robbed while your asleep,

but if you have upgraded the wholesale warehouse even if it is robbed while you are asleep you will still get more cash from it then you would from the each of 1 hour, 3 hour, 6 hour, 8 hour buildings that were robbed.

there are plenty of buildings that you will never collect from 100 percent of the time, and although the wholesale warehouse is a building that you can not collect from 100 percent of the time, i still believe it is worth the investment.

xclusiv - yes, any 1 or 3-hour buildings will be robbed while you sleep (unless you arrange otherwise). However, I don't see the logic of having the wholesale and having it be robbed. You won't collect the full amount (at level 1, that is $7,800) - so you are now collecting at a reduced amount, resetting the clock, and having to wait 18 hours to collect (which is in the early morning while you sleep, unless you have a different schedule). The 1 and 3-hour buildings will reset and regenerate faster (if properly attended to). So your logic is out the door immediately with, say, the adult theaters - at level one they generate enough to pretty much match the same at the full amount for the wholesales. In one hour. So after an hour I have surpassed your waiting another 18 hours and hoping to either be up at the collection time or not be robbed during the night. Same with the 3-hour wedding chapels.

So if you are on the game and collect from level 1 adult theaters at least 14 times during the day's collection, you will be at $107,808. Add to it the wedding chapels (level 1 collecting at least 5 times during the day), you will be at $96,800. Bringing the total day's take to over $200,000 - unobtainable from two 18-hour wholesales.

Max Power
12-29-2011, 09:27 AM
What's the footprint of the Upscale Club? It recently became available to me

TIA

I believe it is 5 x 6.

The way I saw it was this: I check my buildings when I get up in the morning at 6am. Collecting then would mean it would be ready for collection again at midnight. Because I will be asleep then, the next morning at 6am I will be collecting the robbed portion, meaning the full payout will be once again at midnight. Lather rinse repeat......I figure the only time I will collect full on this building will be the first time, after that pretty much robbed every time.

Why would I invest in that rather than something like Pirates where I realistically have a 2 our of three chance?

Tramp Stamp
12-29-2011, 09:27 AM
Has Trampstamp posted any data on Dominican rest. and Upscale club vs loft/MT/NC yet? Those two buildings are ridiculously good for type B buildings?

Just a soft recommendation to work them in with the "Big 3" based on convenience. They're all worthwhile, though their ROIs start outpacing their growth benefits after level 3-4. Dominican Restaurant and Wholesale Warehouse hang in the longest and don't become controversial until level 6. I think most players will want to level them to 3 (maybe 4 in the case of Dominican) then get back to Lofts and Movie Theaters.

EDIT: I'm not sure whether Upscale Club and Beach Nightclub are worth upgrading. The sticker prices exceed the Loft's, and the ROIs are higher as well. Beach Nightclub's 1 hr payout probably totally sours the deal for most players.

Tramp Stamp
12-29-2011, 10:17 AM
type a, type b doesnt matter

Due to high base payouts, the best Type B buildings hang with the best Type A set, at least until level 3-4. After that upgrade costs eat gains by comparison. The reason is that both sets have the same upgrade cost growth rate, which is exponential, while one set's payout, the Type A set, grows faster. To offset this, Type B buildings would need to be cheaper to upgrade in either or both sticker price or construction time, but they actually cost more! This creates a double advantage for Type As, especially the "Big 3", which totally pull away from everything else in terms of how quickly they meaningfully add to the player's economy.

heath4pack
12-29-2011, 10:50 AM
thanks max

Syn
12-29-2011, 11:42 AM

No one touches any of my buildings anymore :(

Haha, get a scary enough defense (whether it be a false defense or not) people get discouraged. Keeps my 1/3 hour buildings nice and safe.

Max Power
12-29-2011, 03:02 PM

Haha, get a scary enough defense (whether it be a false defense or not) people get discouraged. Keeps my 1/3 hour buildings nice and safe.

Level 107 with less than 20k defense and nobody touches you?

I am one level below you with almost 30k defense and I get tagged all the time.

Fig Oni
12-29-2011, 03:44 PM

And try to compare Upscale club vs Church. Those 200g doesn't seem like such an awesome investment anymore..

A church a lvl 53 building and upscale a 61 but still the church is a rip off if you compare it with the upscale but if you play the game for fun paying 400 gold for 2 is still cheap also earning 48k in 24 hour per church is really great at lvl 53 just depend how much real money you earn and able to spend on a game some people smoke and smoker never have anything to show for the money they spent on the habit bar bad lungs

whocareswhatmynameis
12-29-2011, 04:53 PM
A church a lvl 53 building and upscale a 61 but still the church is a rip off if you compare it with the upscale but if you play the game for fun paying 400 gold for 2 is still cheap also earning 48k in 24 hour per church is really great at lvl 53 just depend how much real money you earn and able to spend on a game some people smoke and smoker never have anything to show for the money they spent on the habit bar bad lungs

crime city = smoking (similarities: a. addictive, b. expensive)... LOL

Fig Oni
12-29-2011, 07:17 PM

You would get robbed with them stat on the higher lvl but i think i understand what other benefit you get from defense building (have you noticed it too)

Anubis
12-30-2011, 04:36 AM
beach inn is ok, flower shop looks nice, but is not the best it gets expensive fairly quickly for upgrades

I bought a flower shop, but I really think they are a rip off interms of income. I added two barbershops to my hood and they give a similar income by level7 and are very cheap to upgrade. Theres a lot of bikers in my mafia so they all need good barbers. The other guys are just madnutters - which reminds me - Im pretty sure the reason all the threads are spammed with a 1star rating is due to our forum troll who everyone ignores now.

Chairman Maw
06-13-2012, 12:22 AM
I currently have;

2 x ice cream parlour (lv 9 and lv 8)
2 x warehouse (lv 8 each)
2 x Wholesale Warehouse (lv 1 each)
2 x Museum (Lv 3 and Lv 5)
2 x brownstone (lv 1 each)
2 x t-shirt stands (lv 6 and lv 7)
2 x pawn shops (level 10)
2 x theater (lv 2 and lv 1)
2 x Dominican restaurant (lv 1 each)
2 x gun shop (lv 9 and lv 7)
2 x house (lv9 and lv8)
2 x internet company (lv1 and lv2)
1 x Crematorium (lv1)
1 x sports bar (lv6)
1 x Basketball court (going to bin this as it's only returning $12376 at lv 10!)

I'm considering getting a few lofts and definitely another crematorium. Other than upgrading what I already have, is there something vital I am missing?

Thanks all!

PawnXIIX
06-13-2012, 01:56 AM
Thanks all!

Grave dug a 6 month old topic? O.o

murf
06-13-2012, 06:28 AM
I currently have;

2 x house (lv9 and lv8)
1 x Crematorium (lv1)
1 x sports bar (lv6)
1 x Basketball court (going to bin this as it's only returning $12376 at lv 10!)

I'm considering getting a few lofts and definitely another crematorium. Other than upgrading what I already have, is there something vital I am missing?

Thanks all!

Upgrading your MT's to L3/L4 at least should be priority #1, then getting Lofts and upgrading those L3...then buy Upscales....always keep upgrading (best upgrades are Lofts, MTs and Dom Rest) and where are your Italian restaurants? IF you have ice cream shops, you should have Italian Restaurants (best 3hr building)....these will be your cheap upgrades while you save to upgrade your more expensive ones

Dr Girlfriend
06-13-2012, 06:47 AM
I believe it is 5 x 6.

The way I saw it was this: I check my buildings when I get up in the morning at 6am. Collecting then would mean it would be ready for collection again at midnight. Because I will be asleep then, the next morning at 6am I will be collecting the robbed portion, meaning the full payout will be once again at midnight. Lather rinse repeat......I figure the only time I will collect full on this building will be the first time, after that pretty much robbed every time.

Why would I invest in that rather than something like Pirates where I realistically have a 2 our of three chance?

When my WW gets robbed overnight, and I won't be up 18 hours later to collect in full, I just let it sit there in its robbed state until I'm ready to go to bed - then I collect. If that's 10pm, the next day it'll be ready at 4pm, then 10am, etc.

For the most part, I do pretty good with them, though. I can go for days without missing a NC collection, and as a result won't miss a WW during those stretches, either. Waking up at 2am for a pee and collection does a nice job of resetting the time, too.

Dreno33
06-13-2012, 06:53 AM
MT
Dominican
Loft
Internet
Warehouse
Bowerstone
Museum

warehouse sucks, museum (IMO) isn't worth it really b/c the upgrade time spent on that building could have been used more wisely (of course, thats just my opinion).

many say the Internet is onl really worth at to lvl 2 and no more, but I'm not sure.

All the others are very good as well (for that lvl bracket, of course)

joaquim
06-13-2012, 08:15 AM
I currently have;

2 x house (lv9 and lv8)
1 x Crematorium (lv1)
1 x sports bar (lv6)

Thanks all!

Ice Cream Parlors to 10.
Don't even bother to upgrade the Warhouse even further.
Wholesale Warehouse to 3.
Don't upgrade the Museum very further. It's only good at lower levels in my opinion but you can upgrade it if you want.
Keep upgrading Brownstones.
T-Shirt Stands at 10.
Movie Theaters at 6.
Dominican Restaurants at at least 4.
Only upgrade Gun Shops while saving up for more expensive upgrades(if you plan on upgrading the Museum too, do this as well).
Houses at 10.
Internet Companies aren't the best building ever so just upgrade the second one to 2 so that it pays out the same as the other one. After that don't upgrade them much.
Crematorium stays at that level.
Sports Bar is one of the worst buildings in the game, but since yours is at level 6, I wouldn't get rid of it because of the time invested to upgrade it. Don't upgrade it any further.
Don't get rid of the Basketball Court for the same reason as the Sports Bar.

Sasha54
06-13-2012, 09:46 AM
I tend to disagree about the museum just because it doesn't take very long to upgrade. Granted it only pays out every 2 days I think. But it is a nice looking building if you care about that - I just upgraded both mine to lvl 3 and they didn't take long and don't cost that much. Not huge earners but a good filler building I think.......

I'm building an Internet now - only to get that goal off my list - I probably won't every upgrade it and will eventually get rid of it when I need the space.

TRAZ
06-13-2012, 10:16 AM
What the best big money buildings

Any that I can rob successfully.....hehehe