PDA

View Full Version : Attack goes down after item purchase!?

TobysPaw
12-29-2011, 05:08 AM
Hi,

This is probably a very basic question as I've not been playing this game too long but yesterday I noticed when I bought some items from the store, my attack stats actually went DOWN slightly! I have about 160 mafia, my attack was 982, i decided to top up on brass knuckles (I think it was) in the store, after buying about 10 (i already had quite a lot) my attack had gone down to 980! I'm level 20.

Also sometimes when I buy an item that is supposedly 5 attack, it only credits me with 1 or 2.

I realise that not all items are used at all times and it depends on level, number of people in hood, etc, but why would my attack stats go DOWN !?

KoolB
12-29-2011, 05:13 AM
Haha... Maybe one of your mafia decided he liked the Knuckles better than the Butterfly Knife...
On a serious note it shouldn't happened... the most logical explanation is someone dumped you from their mafia possibly because they wanted to cut down their size... I don't know how that affects the dumped guy... maybe you lose the stats for one member...

Rarelibra
12-29-2011, 05:22 AM
Haha... Maybe one of your mafia decided he liked the Knuckles better than the Butterfly Knife...
On a serious note it shouldn't happened... the most logical explanation is someone dumped you from their mafia possibly because they wanted to cut down their size... I don't know how that affects the dumped guy... maybe you lose the stats for one member...

+++ check your mafia size and see if the number went down. The only effective mafia size (max) is 500. Anything above that doesn't help in an attack. So if someone is shaving down the size of their mafia you may have been affected if your mafia numbers are not maxed out.

G Wiz
12-29-2011, 12:38 PM
Chances are the above comments are right. If that proves not to be the case email that funzio support and tell them you want your two attack point back carn-flabbit!!!

G Wiz
12-29-2011, 12:41 PM
And to the 2nd part of your question; if you buy an item weaker than one u have your mafia equipped with, you will only get the difference in points added to your stats.

TobysPaw
12-29-2011, 12:57 PM
Ok guys, very helpful!! Thanks a lot!