PDA

View Full Version : Giant (Hummer H2) & Henchmen Discussion

Duke.0
12-28-2011, 11:00 PM
After searching the forums and finding this:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13198-level-62-and-still-no-giant-or-rampage-how-do-I-get-these&p=63330&viewfull=1#post63330

...shows that the Giant is obtained by getting 500 mafia members.

I have my mafia at 500 members right now and i did not get this vehicle, I was confused and wondered why was this so?

Could the answer be that you need 500 mafia members & your henchmen don't count towards this?

I just added my mafia up to 545 (includes 52 henchmen) and i'm out of requests. In reality i only have 493 mafia members. So i will have to wait until i get some more before i can determine if this is the reason or not but one can assume it is the case that henchmen don't count at all towards your mafia.

which could lead me to another question:

If this vehicle excludes henchmen count, then what is the point of henchmen?
Do henchmen really add to your stats or is it false? I mean if they don't really count as "mafia" then do they really count at all?

xclusiv
12-28-2011, 11:14 PM
r u level 100

Duke.0
12-28-2011, 11:17 PM
No i'm level 89

I have seen people around my level (86-90) with Giant (hummer h2) vehicles. So i don't know if level makes a difference here.

2Legit
12-28-2011, 11:20 PM
Henchmens are your pimp slappers, they help you fight off your enemies.

There are a lot of items that never gets into your inventory, even if you completed the goal(s). The only way to obtain it, if you have completed the mission and never got it, is to tell the CC support and they will issue you the item in.

As you already know, there are too many bugs/errors at their end. This one is not new.

Duke.0
12-28-2011, 11:21 PM
So....Is there a mission for this item? I kept finding in the searches of the forums that "if you get 500 mafia, you get a Giant vehicle"

I have no such mission yet (if there is one)

greeneyes
12-29-2011, 12:07 AM
I check my inventory, no Giant vehicle although I currently have 500 mafias. Look like no such mission anymore.

G Wiz
12-29-2011, 02:42 AM
Knowing cc it might not even be available anymore...atleast not that way. Just look what they did to the nato gas masks; we received them overnight and now a month they're available to loot, so who knows.

Rarelibra
12-29-2011, 09:53 AM
So I am very much interested to know if there is any truth lying behind this.

My mob is currently 505, which includes 75 henchmen - does that mean that my "real" mob is only 430? If I add someone, it doesn't seem to affect the att/def after 500 members. ?

And as far as the truck is concerned - well, I missed out on the defensive towers. I guess that is just the way it goes.

Cooz
12-29-2011, 10:01 AM
So I am very much interested to know if there is any truth lying behind this.

My mob is currently 505, which includes 75 henchmen - does that mean that my "real" mob is only 430? If I add someone, it doesn't seem to affect the att/def after 500 members. ?

And as far as the truck is concerned - well, I missed out on the defensive towers. I guess that is just the way it goes.

Your real mob is everyone you have up to 500 people and henchmen. Mobs over 500 do not count for anything.

Duke.0
12-29-2011, 11:15 AM
Well i have over the 500 mark (without henchmen) and no truck still.

I don't think its offered any more, but this doesn't make sense, since i see almost everybody my level (89) having Giant's in their inventory. Leads me to think that is is possible to get it still, however, i just have no idea how.

As far as i know, there is no "goal" to complete to get this item.

Anybody know where this item comes from?

Rarelibra
12-29-2011, 11:30 AM
Well i have over the 500 mark (without henchmen) and no truck still.

I don't think its offered any more, but this doesn't make sense, since i see almost everybody my level (89) having Giant's in their inventory. Leads me to think that is is possible to get it still, however, i just have no idea how.

As far as i know, there is no "goal" to complete to get this item.

Anybody know where this item comes from?

I don't have the giant either (lvl 110), over 500 mafia.

Certes
12-29-2011, 12:18 PM
I don't have it either, just added my 500th mafia member today.

Is it possible that wehaven't triggered the goal yet? The last one I remember getting was something like 60 mafia, and I stopped doing all but the fighting goals shortly afterwards...

Kirbnite
12-29-2011, 12:27 PM
This is a goal that pops up. If you did not complete the goals prior to the obtain 500 mafia. Then it does not matter how many mafia members you are up to. You are not going to have this item until that happens. Start working on all your side goals until it is triggered.

Rarelibra
12-29-2011, 12:50 PM
This is a goal that pops up. If you did not complete the goals prior to the obtain 500 mafia. Then it does not matter how many mafia members you are up to. You are not going to have this item until that happens. Start working on all your side goals until it is triggered.

Nice - you mean like the Machine Gun Malfunction which is a waste of time? And building 75 buildings. And doing the jobs... guess I will have to stop farming some times and put some effort towards those.

duder
12-29-2011, 12:55 PM
There shouldn't be any level requirements/other goal requirements on the 500 mafia goal unless there are level caps on the mafia goal tree.

I hit this goal (and got the item) at level 8. At the time, the mafia goals were the only goals that I had completed.

I guess I would wonder if other folks have completed mafia goals and then not received new mafia goals (up through 500).

Rarelibra
12-29-2011, 01:13 PM
Oh, and I'm also stuck at the "Heavy Thunder" goal where you are supposed to buy 4 armored SUVs (0/4) at the nice price of $1,920,000. Not happening any time soon, as my $$$ is going towards some upscales and condos and upgrades.

Fig Oni
12-29-2011, 02:01 PM
you raced to quick obtaining your mafia members therefore the goal of getting 500 mafia members hadn't come up and you went on completing the mission of getting 500 mafia, then you ask on the forum why i haven't got a giant lol because getting 500 mafia is the last mafia goal you will never get a giant but there is probably hidden in the map mission where there must be able to get until then just forget about the giant as you will never get it regardless how many more mafias you add if that helps

Fig Oni
12-29-2011, 02:04 PM
Oh, and I'm also stuck at the "Heavy Thunder" goal where you are supposed to buy 4 armored SUVs (0/4) at the nice price of $1,920,000. Not happening any time soon, as my $$$ is going towards some upscales and condos and upgrades.

Dont do that mission until you have 2million you want robbed because the reward will make you feel you got robbed haha funzio

Certes
12-29-2011, 02:08 PM
you raced to quick obtaining your mafia members therefore the goal of getting 500 mafia members hadn't come up and you went on completing the mission of getting 500 mafia, then you ask on the forum why i haven't got a giant lol because getting 500 mafia is the last mafia goal you will never get a giant but there is probably hidden in the map mission where there must be able to get until then just forget about the giant as you will never get it regardless how many more mafias you add if that helps

I've been playing since September, and just added my 500th mafia today. I havent gotten any mafia goals since around "Get 60 Mafia". How did I race to 500?

Dorian Gray
12-29-2011, 02:16 PM
I'm pretty sure add mafia goals are an independent goal tree. So nobobody should be able to miss out on them unless there was some kind of glitch? Right?

My active one is get to 500, almost there.

deuces
12-29-2011, 02:23 PM
Does anyone know what the goals/rewards for the ones prior to 500 mafia are? If there were items given, we'd be able to check and see what the last ones we got were.

Fig Oni
12-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Does anyone know what the goals/rewards for the ones prior to 500 mafia are? If there were items given, we'd be able to check and see what the last ones we got were.

The reward was cash and 1 henchman also i think the suggestion that it might be a glitch on your goals can be possible

2Legit
12-29-2011, 06:53 PM
It's from a goal "reaching 500 mafia members". If you completed that before the goal showed up on your list, sometimes it may override it. I may be wrong but, I can't recall anywhere else where to get that Giant Vehicle. I've checked the rewards on finishing level 1-5 and that loot item is nowhere to be found. So, it has to be from that goal.

With Henchmen they basically act as an additional mafia member --allowing you to bring an extra weapon/vehicle/armor to fights and to add to your stats, if you haven't hit the effective cap.

Duke.0
12-29-2011, 08:12 PM
i have NEVER seen any "get 60 mafia" goal or any goal like this at all since i started playing this game.

I always had a low mafia total, and i did not rush to get 500 mafia. I gradually got more mafia as i went along, and while i was doing it, i never ever saw any "get X mafia" goals what so ever.

IMO kind of stupid how the game picks and chooses goals to give you and never lets you complete all of them.

faridurr
12-29-2011, 10:40 PM
I think when version 2.0 came out along with the VIP feature, the removed the "get x" goal tree.

Rarelibra
12-30-2011, 06:40 AM
I just emailed Funzio last night - it is still part of the goal tree, but they said I have to do some of the other goals first... so, yeah, it may be a while, as trying to finish Circuit Street seems like it will cost quite a bit for items that I'm not crazy about, or doing the machine gun malfunction, spending almost $2m for 4 worthless SUVs.... sigh.

duder
12-30-2011, 06:53 AM
@ deuces
The only other item reward for the mafia goals is the PP19 SMG (strangely doesn't show up as loot) - 4/7 gun.

Just about everyone in my rivals list has it, so it's most likely which ever goal is before 45 mafia

Dorian Gray
12-30-2011, 09:20 AM
Ok, I just recieved my Giant. I have 500 mafia and that includes 53 henchman.

Here are the goals I'm at on my goal list:

Build a Guard Dog Training Center
Kamikaze - atk score of 13500
Tons of storage - warehouse to level 7
Do every job in Junkyard
Junkyard Payback - Story mission
Assault and Battery- Buy 8 Assault rifles

As you can see, many of my goals are from early in the game. I can't imagine what goal you need to finish to trigger the 'get mafia' goals. I remembering that being one of the first goals I had.

Babytway
12-30-2011, 09:21 AM
ive been playin since this game came out and i did all the get mafia goals and i dont have that giant either and i didn't lots of other goals and i still didn't that reward. Although i have noticed more than once that i have completed a goal prior to showing up on the list. because when i log in sometimes the popup windows says goal completed. and i have extra cash on hand and extra respect but when i go to my goals list all are the same as before, so i believe if you completed a goal prior to it showign up you still get the reward as it happened to me more than once. but i believe if was build a sniper den or crematorium because i had those built before the goal came up.

Duke.0
12-31-2011, 03:50 PM
oh wow, i had no idea...i didn't get to the junkyard goals yet at all. I'm still in artist quarter.

Guess i should do some goals, but perhaps i won't get the item since i already have 500 mafia.

Rarelibra
12-31-2011, 03:56 PM
oh wow, i had no idea...i didn't get to the junkyard goals yet at all. I'm still in artist quarter.

Guess i should do some goals, but perhaps i won't get the item since i already have 500 mafia.

According to Funzio, you will get it. It will pop up immediately since you have already filled it.

Duke.0
12-31-2011, 05:04 PM
Ok i guess i'll just keep doing the goals (i have been slacking on them and farming for items as of late).

Here are my goals i have open right now:

Build a Shoe Store
Do every job in Artist Quarter
Defeat Yuri Prokhorov (in artist quarter)
Machine Gun Malfunction ( level a machine gun to 9)
Paint the town Red (Mafia attack score of 15500)
Off with his head (buy 7 machetes)

None of which say anything about getting x number of mafia. So....i'll just plug away and hope for the best.

christo
01-28-2012, 11:04 AM
Ok, I just recieved my Giant. I have 500 mafia and that includes 53 henchman.

Here are the goals I'm at on my goal list:

Build a Guard Dog Training Center
Kamikaze - atk score of 13500
Tons of storage - warehouse to level 7
Do every job in Junkyard
Junkyard Payback - Story mission
Assault and Battery- Buy 8 Assault rifles

As you can see, many of my goals are from early in the game. I can't imagine what goal you need to finish to trigger the 'get mafia' goals. I remembering that being one of the first goals I had.

I don't get it. I'm above all those goals and still no Giant
Level 102 - 502 Mafia (I have no idea to account for Henchman)
Machine Gun Malfunction
Build 100 Buildings
Slayer :20000 atk
Do Every Job in Seaside
Down by the Sea
Off With his Head - Buy 7 Machetes

blondealex
01-28-2012, 02:53 PM
It is in the goal line of Slayer. Keep doing that line and you will get it after several more.

dudeman
01-28-2012, 03:19 PM
It is in the goal line of Slayer. Keep doing that line and you will get it after several more.

What is the next goal after "Slayer"? I just worked through several defense stat goals in a row and am currently working towards "Titanic" (23kD). I don't remember if I completed "Slayer" yet, but if not then it will complete when it appears on my list.

It feels like I should have received the Giant by now, considering people at much lower levels with fairly poor stats have it and I still do not.

Lola Gets
01-28-2012, 03:46 PM
Ok i guess i'll just keep doing the goals (i have been slacking on them and farming for items as of late).

Here are my goals i have open right now:

Do every job in Artist Quarter
Defeat Yuri Prokhorov (in artist quarter)

None of which say anything about getting x number of mafia. So....i'll just plug away and hope for the best.

Based on the forum posts about this subject and cc's response I think it all has to do with map related goals. Somewhere between the Artist Quarter and Junkyard goals, this challenge and reward trigger.

jpon
01-29-2012, 12:11 PM
I finished the seaside goal already and still no show of "getting 500 mafia goal" on my list? I am only 499 mafia tho, but isn't it the goal should pop up already?

Duke.0
01-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Based on the forum posts about this subject and cc's response I think it all has to do with map related goals. Somewhere between the Artist Quarter and Junkyard goals, this challenge and reward trigger.

It could possibly be related to map missions. Perhaps i did not complete enough of them yet.
HOWEVER...CC mark said a level 2 person could get this goal completed to receive a giant....so IDK whats up with this.

duder
01-29-2012, 04:46 PM
hm, if blondealex is right and the goal is in the slayer line, it's probably that there are no level restrictions on that line... if they ever offer a 4000 attack/defense gold item (or 1k in each item type), you could totally crack the top of that progression at level 2!

I can say I grabbed my giant before goals related to atk & def had been introduced...

Phew, that reward is not as shiny if you already have 20k+ attack

Ghost818
02-05-2012, 10:29 PM
BUMP! I still would like to know if someone cracked this case.

jpon
02-06-2012, 12:27 PM
My defense line goal has totally disappear after reaching defense of 14000 or so? Is that normal. I would love to believe the hummer goal is further along the line slayer, but there is no way that a lot of guy only at the low 10k to mid 10k atk/def but still get the hummer. I am lost.

Dorian Gray
02-06-2012, 12:34 PM
My atk/def goals seem to alternate between atk and def. Once I finish an atk goal I get a def goal and so on.

whocareswhatmynameis
02-06-2012, 01:48 PM
My atk/def goals seem to alternate between atk and def. Once I finish an atk goal I get a def goal and so on.

same here. i'm only getting attack goals.

Dorian Gray
02-06-2012, 02:14 PM
same here. i'm only getting attack goals.

I'm guessing you're on 25,000 atk.

I'm guessing your next goal will be Fortress - 30,000 def, that's what I got after reach 25,000 atk.

whocareswhatmynameis
02-06-2012, 02:52 PM
I'm guessing you're on 25,000 atk.

I'm guessing your next goal will be Fortress - 30,000 def, that's what I got after reach 25,000 atk.

correct. thanks for the heads up. i was worried that my higher defense stat (>4K than attack) was the cause for the absence of defense goals.

deuces
02-06-2012, 02:54 PM
Untouchable at 27k is the next defense goal.

edit: unless thats before the 25k attack goal.

whocareswhatmynameis
02-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Untouchable at 27k is the next defense goal.

edit: unless thats before the 25k attack goal.

in that case, i think i am skipping some of the goals since my defense point is significantly better than attack.

deuces
02-06-2012, 03:00 PM
I dont think you're skipping them, i think you're just not seeing them. Next time you reach a defense goal, note how many respect coins you had before, how many after, and how many the goal says you earned. Hopefully its right around double what the goal says, meaning you got the reward just not the goal. I think i remember someone else saying this before, not 100% tho.

Dorian Gray
02-06-2012, 03:03 PM
in that case, i think i am skipping some of the goals since my defense point is significantly better than attack.

I think we're in the same boat then as far as skipping goals. I also saw somewhere that even though you didn't have a chance to see the missing goals you still get the rewards for it. I don't know about that, it doesn't show the goal completed screen.

Maybe once you get to 25,000 atk you can see if you got more than just the reward for getting to 25,000. Kind of like the 27,000 def goal came - gave you the reward - then left, all without you seeing it?

Another CC mystery?

Dorian Gray
02-06-2012, 03:06 PM
I dont think you're skipping them, i think you're just not seeing them. Next time you reach a defense goal, note how many respect coins you had before, how many after, and how many the goal says you earned. Hopefully its right around double what the goal says, meaning you got the reward just not the goal. I think i remember someone else saying this before, not 100% tho.

Ya know, I really like the forums that show you someone posted while you were typing your post.

Oh well, great minds and all. :)

FlorTuner
02-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Wybitnie legendarnego w innowacyjnych aranzacjach gastronomii sa hokery, alias wysokie krzesla kuchenne znamiennego dla powierzchni barowych. Izby wprowadzic konsumuje az do polskiej kuchni Fotele (http://9.yatb.nysa.pl/)
musimy dopasowac ich styl az do skrupulatnej teorii wystroju. Tumani sie bowiem ten, jaki propozycji iz istnieje odrobine rodzajow hokerow. Troszke niebiezacego – jest ich kompletne morze, i niektorego z nich, przez swoje pozaziemskiego sylwetka, nie przypominaja zwyklych szlachetnych krzesel barowych.
Nie zwazajac na glownemu spojrzeniu porzadnie utworzone tudziez zuzywane domy drewniane nie topnieja trwaloscia tym murowanym. SPOSROD nieniniejszego podobnie motywu krajowa interes specjalizuje Domy drewniane (http://www.gdziezamieszkac.eu/index.php?id=15)
sie w szkolowie chalupkow okreslanymi: rody z drewna. Rody dretwego owo krajowa specjalnosc. Jestesmy szczerym wytworca takich domow. Zapraszamy na niepolska strone internetowa azeby poznac sie z nasza propozycja.
Obojetnie od chwili naszego postepowania az do biezacego modela zalozen nalezaloby przyjrzec sie sumienniej jednej z najistotniejszych idei lansowanych przez producentow tego modelu sprzetow. Kroczy w tym polozeniu wlasnie o wzmiankowane zasypanie krzesel tudziez foteli. W wysokiej formie owocach rodzicielki az do krzesla biurowe (http://www.kta-awfis.pl/biznes,i,ekonomia/krzesla,biurowe,s,2994/)
sprawiania z scisle mowiac nazywanym granulatem polistyrenowym. Dopelnienie funduja w takim losie nadzwyczajnego pojemne skory umozliwiajace dowolnego dostosowanie sie krzesla czy fotela az do cialka personie siedzacej.
MEble gwoli czereda sa rozne, wszystko podlega odkad stylu i warunkow w niewlasnym gniazdku. Wybitnie istotne w tym wszystkim istnieje dodatkowo, tudziez akuratnie przede calym, obronnosc dziatwa. Zbite milusinski istnieje budowa bardzo cherlacka w caloksztalcie nie znormalizowana do osobnego dzialania. Grunt meble dla dzieci (http://www.outletarena.pl/produkcja,przemyslowa/meble,dla,dzieci,s,319/)
istnieje takze badz czlonek rodu owo malolatka badz synek co objawia sie w odmiennej barwie tymczasem oprocz odrebnych obrysach. Meble w celu przychowek winno istniec w jasnych kruczkach, wesolych zas goracych, azeby latorosl prawidlowo sie przewidywalo w ich sasiedztwu. SPOSROD drugiej okolica dla przychowek w wieku w przyblizeniu przedszkolnym wazniejszy byc moze znajdowac sie postawa od czasu bezpieczenstwa.

krzesla (http://www.pandha.pl/krzesla-s5971.htm)

Domy z drewna (http://www.stacje-cpn.pl/tag/koncerny-paliwowe)

meble dla dziecka (http://www.rubus.com.pl/produkcja,przemyslowa/meble,dla,dziecka,s,299/)

krzesla (http://rzeczownik.sosnowiec.pl/key-bak-super48-retractable-48-key-reel-narzedzie-caddy-z-przewodu-kevlar/)

Domy z drewna (http://www.carvela.pl/firmy/domy,z,drewna,s,9089/)

meble dla dziecka (http://www.kzg.waw.pl/produkcja,przemyslowa/meble,dla,dziecka,s,394/)

Fotele (http://mongolistki.waw.pl/)

Domy z drewna (http://www.nowebudowle.com.pl/inzynier.php)

meble dla dzieci (http://moderowanyspis.pl/branze/meble,dla,dzieci,s,2373/)

Optymalizacja stron (http://www.hatorihanzo.com.pl)

Dorian Gray
02-06-2012, 03:12 PM
God Dammit! :mad:

Will it ever end?

allhaildiscordia
02-06-2012, 03:31 PM

I've seen this happen. You get the screen for whatever your active goal was, then you mysteriously end up with extra respect/cash/etc from instantly having completed a new goal.

whocareswhatmynameis
02-06-2012, 03:35 PM

thanks. i'll definitely check RP next time i complete an attack goal.

Tramp Stamp
02-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Since pursuing the building tree I'm seeing loot mysteriously popping up in my inventory. I've also spontaneously gained a level about 30 seconds after completing a goal, or about the time it generally takes a new goal to appear. I think in that case dialogs appeared on top of each of other in a confusing fashion.

procsyzarc
02-06-2012, 05:49 PM
It is not unlocked via attack and defence goals they unlock the golden weapons. I have completed all the goals in those trees and have no hummer. It is most likely unlocked via the map goals since i have done bugger all of them, getting close to finished with MA41's so will be starting on the maps soon so guess i will see

Whoopdido1980
03-01-2012, 08:19 AM
So any new insight into this? I just got up to 500 mafia members last night and no Giant.

Here are the goals that are currently visible that I need to complete:

Build 60 buildings
Machine Gun Malfunction (Level 9 machine gun turret)
Terrorize the Locals (Seaside map quest)
Heavy Thunder (Buy 4 Armored SUV's)
Titanium (Obtain Defense of 17,000)
Thug Life Round 160

I'm level 104 with 500 mafia, $47,414K/hr income, 15,720 attack and 16,598 defense

I've also mastered every map through the South End Projects and got halfway through level 5 Junkyard before I gave up and started farming M4's.

Should I try contacting Funzio and see if they'll give me the Giant? Not like it really matters, but it's just frustrating that it seems like I should have it and players that have accomplished much less than me have it.

Swifty
03-01-2012, 09:31 AM
I never got the Giant either, back when I was above 500 mafia.

I did not contact Funzio because it did not seem that important.

If you want one, you should contact Funzio.

Duke.0
03-01-2012, 12:30 PM
I never got the Giant either, back when I was above 500 mafia.

I did not contact Funzio because it did not seem that important.

If you want one, you should contact Funzio.

I have contacted funzio about it.
Their official response was something like:

"its because you didn't do enough goals to activate the get 500 mafia goal, do more goals."

Which is complete bull in my book since you can get the Giant at level 2 (according to CC mark).

Swifty
03-01-2012, 12:43 PM
That is interesting.

I did way more goals that I ever should have, so I am not doing any more.

Ghost818
03-01-2012, 01:04 PM
That is interesting.

I did way more goals that I ever should have, so I am not doing any more.
I didnt get my Giant till after I reached the goals where you get the Golden Guns. I did contact funzio they said it isnt for the 500 mafia its something else, but I dont know what it was from becuase I completed alot of goals at once when I got my golden guns.

dudeman
03-01-2012, 01:22 PM
I didnt get my Giant till after I reached the goals where you get the Golden Guns. ... I dont know what it was from becuase I completed alot of goals at once when I got my golden guns.

Same exact thing happened to me. I was doing every goal I could aside from the story goals, trying to figure out where that giant came from. I have been seeing people with giants for a hundred levels, so I doubt very much that it has anything to do with the golden guns.

Too bad there isn't a goal tree spreadsheet somewhere.

Fig Oni
03-01-2012, 01:33 PM
Same exact thing happened to me. I was doing every goal I could aside from the story goals, trying to figure out where that giant came from. I have been seeing people with giants for a hundred levels, so I doubt very much that it has anything to do with the golden guns.

Too bad there isn't a goal tree spreadsheet somewhere.

The truth is that the giant use to be a reward for getting 500 mafia but as the game got more popular and the amount of regular player increased conzio understood that by giving such a high lvl car, that potentially can be collected even before you reach lvl 10 if you camp out and start adding mafia using example add me section.
So now the reward for 500 mafia has been nixed and gone to some mysterious goal that no one knows.
I think now the giant appear on your inventory after you've met a threshold in hour played before it unlocks.

dudeman
03-01-2012, 01:47 PM
I leave CCHD running while I sleep and when I go out and don't need to bring my iPad, so if it were based on hours played I would surely have received it ages ago.

I'm not sure CCM specifically meant you can get the giant at level 2. I'm too lazy to look for the quote right now, but my take on it was that if you did the right goals, the giant was unrelated to achieving a certain level. Why would it matter if players get the giant at a low level? Everyone is supposed to be able to get it, so it's quite fair that way. However, it is equally unfair that NOT everyone gets the giant early on in the game, and there is no way of really knowing why that is. People have compared goal lists and some have the giant after fewer goals completed while others don't have it after many more completed goals. Some players get it before level 40, other players don't get it until almost reaching level 140.

I understand the benefit behind the element of mystery that exists in many parts of this game, but this.... Well, I'll just stop there.

Fig Oni
03-01-2012, 01:53 PM
I leave CCHD running while I sleep and when I go out and don't need to bring my iPad, so if it were based on hours played I would surely have received it ages ago.

I'm not sure CCM specifically meant you can get the giant at level 2. I'm too lazy to look for the quote right now, but my take on it was that if you did the right goals, the giant was unrelated to achieving a certain level. Why would it matter if players get the giant at a low level? Everyone is supposed to be able to get it, so it's quite fair that way. However, it is equally unfair that NOT everyone gets the giant early on in the game, and there is no way of really knowing why that is. People have compared goal lists and some have the giant after fewer goals completed while others don't have it after many more completed goals. Some players get it before level 40, other players don't get it until almost reaching level 140.

I understand the benefit behind the element of mystery that exists in many parts of this game, but this.... Well, I'll just stop there.

I received my giant well early in the game but from the start I was never interested in completing goal bar map missions and loot mission
I think I remember how I got my giant!!

Goal was get 10,000 respect points. lol

dudeman
03-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Very interesting. I saved up well over 60k RP when I was waiting to unlock Exeleros. No Giant. The mystery continues. Lol

Fig Oni
03-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Very interesting. I saved up well over 60k RP when I was waiting to unlock Exeleros. No Giant. The mystery continues. Lol

Don't matter if you have a million respect point until the goal appear you won't get the reward.
I know there are decoration goal I've missed and I've missed out on reward for building internet company, brownstone & flowershop because the goal before them is the get any building to lvl 9 which I still haven't completed.
In my opinion it far better to follow your own goal then keeping up with the requested in game goal as some are there just to distract you from getting your mafia strong and your income high.

Duke.0
03-01-2012, 02:21 PM
I kind of gave up figuring out why i didn't get the Giant yet (and i'm level 103) and i see people on my Mafia Friends list who are level 9 who have the Giant.

Its just one car, so its not a huge loss/gain to have it.

There is no rhyme or reason why i didn't get it yet. I do a lot of goals and have never seen a goal for "Get X # of mafia" that i can remember.

deuces
03-02-2012, 01:39 AM
weird, just checked and i have mine now.

Chukuli
03-29-2012, 10:37 PM
I kind of gave up figuring out why i didn't get the Giant yet (and i'm level 103) and i see people on my Mafia Friends list who are level 9 who have the Giant.

Its just one car, so its not a huge loss/gain to have it.

There is no rhyme or reason why i didn't get it yet. I do a lot of
goals and have never seen a goal for "Get X # of mafia" that i can remember.

Have you tried adding 7 more players into ur mafia list to marked it up to 500 + ur henchmen? Try using the VIP as ur advantage under add mafia icon. Just simply invite all the VIPs

McLovin
03-30-2012, 01:18 AM
I just completed the goal for the Giant. The goal was still for 500 mafia but i only got the Giant goal after i had completed the 'Godly' goal (mafia def 34000) which is the stats goal prior to the Golden weapons goals (36000 def and 28000 att).

kaz
03-30-2012, 06:13 AM
I just completed the goal for the Giant. The goal was still for 500 mafia but i only got the Giant goal after i had completed the 'Godly' goal (mafia def 34000) which is the stats goal prior to the Golden weapons goals (36000 def and 28000 att).
You had 500 mafia members before that mission? Or did you raised your mafia members to 500 after the mission poped in your goals window?

Ghost818
03-30-2012, 06:17 AM
Same thing happened with me, I got the Giant when I completed "Godly".

BTW welcome to the forum McLovin

EDIT: It's not Godly that rewards you with the Giant, I think Godly is a prerequisite in order to complete the 500 mafia mission? That's the only logical explanation I can find in our case.

McLovin
03-30-2012, 06:20 AM
Had the 500 mafia. When I completed Godly also got the goal completed and Giant for the 500 mafia goal at the same time.

McLovin
03-30-2012, 06:23 AM
Thanks Ghost, Ive been lurking for awhile. Getting the Giant was bugging me so I thought I'd share how I got it when it happened and I saw this thread revived.

kaz
03-30-2012, 06:38 AM
Thanks for sharing this information. I recently dropped my mafia members below 500 just because I was afraid i won't get the Giant.
BTW, there's still something weird with this mission, because I see lot's of 80-90 level guys with this car.