PDA

View Full Version : I am a bully

rustbinlid
12-28-2011, 06:31 PM
I have been told this 3 times in the last 7 days.
I attacked and robbed a player 40 levels below me, i only visited their hood the once, and they told me I was a bully.
I attacked and robbed a player of the same level, again only visited them the once, once again this person tells me that I was a bully.
I robbed a player 50+ levels above me, who is almost level 200, who then left 10 messages on my wall telling me that no one respects players that rob, only players that attack get respect. So I attacked them. Went to their hood twice, then received messages that all 2000 of their mafia would get me and I was a bully for attacking someone whose stats were 20k below my own.

My stats were better in each case.

I was attacked at level 75+ plus by players 125 levels above me and never complained.

Every time someone successfully robs or attacks me perhaps I should go and post on their walls that they are bullies?
There is one player in particular who has managed to get the best of me for the last 5 days, and I have so far posted no comments at all on his wall, perhaps I should start. I would hate to miss a trend.

I am pretty certain that some of the basic concepts of this game are lost on some players.

I deleted most of the comments.

rustbinlid
12-28-2011, 06:36 PM
For clarity rival list is now showing me levels 85 to 200. And rarely anyone my own level.

mongorie
12-28-2011, 06:46 PM
Some people take this game too seriously... the aim of the game is to rob or be robbed.. to attack or be attacked

2Legit
12-28-2011, 06:51 PM
What is wrong with all these players:confused::confused: The game is called Crime City, what are this players expect you to do if you can't rob or attack one another. I attack ppl I met here that I became friends with and there is no problems with that. I let them do the same because that's what the game is all about. But with all the whiners out there complaining about this and that, get a ****ing life, it's just a game. If you can't handle it, don't play it. No one is forcing you to stay playing.

And it doesn't matter what levels ppl are. I don't understand why ppl complain to that as well. We've all been through that and you have no choice. Who in hell would attack someone higher than you, not just from levels but also with high att/def stats, and still continue fighting them. NO ONE!!!! You target ppl who you can beat. That's it!

Certes
12-28-2011, 07:30 PM
In the last week I have been called (from memory) a douche bag, a "doosh", a f-ckwad, a f-ck face, and a jerk.

Oh, and killer, and honey.

This game has all kinds....

noodles
12-28-2011, 08:27 PM
Being called a bully is pretty nice compared to what ppl have been calling me and writing on my wall...

rustbinlid
12-28-2011, 08:56 PM
Being called a bully is pretty nice compared to what ppl have been calling me and writing on my wall...

I have seen what has been written on your wall as well. I have sanitised comments so Funzio do not have to go to the trouble of removing my post.

G Wiz
12-28-2011, 09:15 PM
If someone tells me im a bully on cc just for playing the game as it was meant to be, I will mix their ice cream flavors, poison their meat factories, sully their churches, ram-sack their red houses, and pawn off their pawn shops...and my henchmen will all have m4a1's

*end of rant*

fatacad
12-28-2011, 09:35 PM
I usually just spend about 2 seconds reading through them, crack and smile and move on to more bullying

BigCheese
12-28-2011, 09:53 PM
just ignore it. those player are just emotional crybaby adult. they probably get bullied in real life and cant said anything and take revenge on a game. I'm cool been robbed and attacked. If i cant attack back i do it but if their stat is way above my stat i just leave it. no spamming, no name calling, no cursing and nothing. if u cant take it maybe u should play barbie doll.

rustbinlid
12-28-2011, 09:57 PM
just ignore it. those player are just emotional crybaby adult. they probably get bullied in real life and cant said anything and take revenge on a game. I'm cool been robbed and attacked. If i cant attack back i do it but if their stat is way above my stat i just leave it. no spamming, no name calling, no cursing and nothing. if u cant take it maybe u should play barbie doll.

Well I always wanted a Barbie doll. Will You buy me one?

Tramp Stamp
12-28-2011, 10:24 PM
The best comment I've gotten was one word: "mean".

Ram
12-28-2011, 10:27 PM
you should see what people call me :cool:

Tramp Stamp
12-28-2011, 10:30 PM
If you're in the mood for some epic butthurt, but in Modern War, read this fellow's posting history:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?25036-Djin

Whatever stereotypes you may ascribe to "personal trainer" types apply here.

whocareswhatmynameis
12-29-2011, 06:16 AM
If you're in the mood for some epic butthurt, but in Modern War, read this fellow's posting history:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?25036-Djin

Whatever stereotypes you may ascribe to "personal trainer" types apply here.

he probably suffers from chronic complain-itis... LOL

Fig Oni
12-29-2011, 06:46 AM
Everyone free to bully me. If I leave a building paying out too long it will get robbed 50 lvl above or xx lvl below regardless so I see it as my fault but I have a person come my hood who's is only 32 lvl above me but has a 51k defense compared to my 14k attack but I take like a man, he'll be back but I just ignore him so he won't get the pleasure out me ranting out at him so best is ignore them as, because as you said they are bullies then that mean bullies hate being ignored so he will lose interest in you as they enjoy your emotional pain more then the loot or win streak

Rarelibra
12-29-2011, 06:50 AM
Everyone free to bully me. If I leave a building paying out too long it will get robbed 50 lvl above or xx lvl below regardless so I see it as my fault but I have a person come my hood who's is only 32 lvl above me but has a 51k defense compared to my 14k attack but I take like a man, he'll be back but I just ignore him so he won't get the pleasure out me ranting out at him so best is ignore them as, because as you said they are bullies then that mean bullies hate being ignored so he will lose interest in you as they enjoy your emotional pain more then the loot or win streak

I must say that the times I've been hit by someone many levels above me, it has only been once or twice. It is the levels around you that the real action occurs.

Though some exceptions apply - right now I am going at it with a level 200 (I am level 110) whose att is just enough to win but lose half the time versus my def, and whose def is just enough to where I can rob him and win 1 out of every 3 times. Fun stuff.

KoolB
12-29-2011, 07:01 AM
Most people I rob / attack repeatedly eventually reach out ... and we end up adding each other..

So far I've had one guy post a mean comment... I went back and told him... "You can go much farther with a strong defence and a mean comment than a mean comment alone"... lol... and I stalked him till he fell off my Empire Times...

heath4pack
12-29-2011, 08:47 AM
Most people I rob / attack repeatedly eventually reach out ... and we end up adding each other..

that's happened a couple of times for me as well.

we are all bullies. it's the nature of the freaking game.

even the pansies calling you a bully are bullying people below them.

go play sims if you only want to build a city

Joeycool
12-29-2011, 12:42 PM
I read the thread after your wall post rustbinlid. You should have a look at my wall! ha ha! Some of the comments / spams/ insults will confirm that all of us are bullies. Apparently.

I normally reply suggesting that these people go play tap zoo instead where they wont have to get robbed. :)

Amber_
12-29-2011, 12:57 PM
Sensitive people shouldn't play this game. Players who gets upset because you rob them are just pathetic, if you don't like being robbed maybe you should play "my horse" or the sims instead. It's called Crime City for a reason, you play by doing crime and robbing others. To call someone a "bully" just because they play the game how it's supposed to be played is just stupid.

martMode
12-29-2011, 05:09 PM
Sensitive people shouldn't play this game. Players who gets upset because you rob them are just pathetic, if you don't like being robbed maybe you should play "my horse" or the sims instead. It's called Crime City for a reason, you play by doing crime and robbing others. To call someone a "bully" just because they play the game how it's supposed to be played is just stupid.

fully agree with you Amber...

However, we humans are emotional creatures. And I must say, as much as I get try not to get annoyed/irritated by spam and name callings, I do get affected somewhat. It just is not so intense as the early days.

CrimeCity is a good training tool for self-restraint , patience and perseverance.

J.J.
12-29-2011, 07:07 PM
From time to time I'll be called c*nt, wh*re, skank, slut, etc. I laugh it off & just tell them the attacks are nothing personal that I just need coins. Usually then they'll chill & say "Sorry I got too worked up." I think we've all done it to each other. I played very drunk one night lol and let somebody have it on their wall.

Funny thing is that I usually never hit the same person over and over again unless they like to try and rob me and FAIL. When you do that, it's adding insult to injury lol. Other than that, if I ever attack any of you remember it's only for coins!

HHH
12-29-2011, 07:23 PM

We are innocent.=3=

rustbinlid
12-30-2011, 05:30 AM
From time to time I'll be called c*nt, wh*re, skank, slut, etc. I laugh it off & just tell them the attacks are nothing personal that I just need coins. Usually then they'll chill & say "Sorry I got too worked up." I think we've all done it to each other. I played very drunk one night lol and let somebody have it on their wall.

Funny thing is that I usually never hit the same person over and over again unless they like to try and rob me and FAIL. When you do that, it's adding insult to injury lol. Other than that, if I ever attack any of you remember it's only for coins!

Must admit I usually don't even bother with the ones that fail, unless of course they were holding a great deal cash at the time.

Anubis
12-30-2011, 05:41 AM
Its all due to a player named Payam - He posts on everyones wall that he is the defender of the low levels being attacked by players 30 levels higher than them. Its all part of the massive war that is currently going on in CC right now. Getting attacked by players 30 levels higher than you, and you yourself robbing hoods 90 levels higher than you is all part of the big boys (and girls) game.

Welcome to CC!

Rarelibra
12-30-2011, 06:26 AM
Its all due to a player named Payam - He posts on everyones wall that he is the defender of the low levels being attacked by players 30 levels higher than them. Its all part of the massive war that is currently going on in CC right now. Getting attacked by players 30 levels higher than you, and you yourself robbing hoods 90 levels higher than you is all part of the big boys (and girls) game.

Welcome to CC!

true - but there is something to be said about walking into someone's hood and looking around seeing nothing of "real" value if they are 90 levels lower than you (unless they have buildings that are worthwhile to pillage). Same with attacking... unless I am burning stamina down the list, I try to avoid levels that much lower than me.

Here's the philosophical question... what is the benefit for Payam if someone calls him out to help? I mean, let's say that X is attacking me (and is 30 or 50 levels higher than me)... if I call on Payam, he goes in and does his thing with X. He is the only one benefiting from this - he gets any $$$, any RP, and any XP to add to his own stats. In the meantime, it does nothing more than make X mad at me for calling out Payam, so X decides to add me to his/her permanent r a p e list and works me over the coals to no end until I either 1) invest in an amount of gold to counter (which most of the time is not going to happen) or 2) play long enough and hard enough to climb up to X's level and punish him/her back.

?

Anubis
12-30-2011, 06:33 AM
Here's the philosophical question... what is the benefit for Payam if someone calls him out to help? I mean, let's say that X is attacking me (and is 30 or 50 levels higher than me)... if I call on Payam, he goes in and does his thing with X. He is the only one benefiting from this - he gets any $$$, any RP, and any XP to add to his own stats. In the meantime, it does nothing more than make X mad at me for calling out Payam, so X decides to add me to his/her permanent r a p e list and works me over the coals to no end until I either 1) invest in an amount of gold to counter (which most of the time is not going to happen) or 2) play long enough and hard enough to climb up to X's level and punish him/her back.

Or 3 - Hit Payam's followers as hard as you can!

noodles
12-30-2011, 06:51 AM
Or 3 - Hit Payam's followers as hard as you can!

I like that idea much better :)

Amber_
12-30-2011, 08:13 AM
fully agree with you Amber...

However, we humans are emotional creatures. And I must say, as much as I get try not to get annoyed/irritated by spam and name callings, I do get affected somewhat. It just is not so intense as the early days.

CrimeCity is a good training tool for self-restraint , patience and perseverance.

Of course. It's NOT okay to spam and write stupid immature posts on people walls, that's not what I'm saying.. What I mean is that people should just take a chill pill and stop acting like little cry babies when they get attacked or robbed. I almost never look at my "empire times" because I don't really care who tried to rob or attack me, I have like 20 different players trying to attack me every hour. Who cares? I do the same thing.
I don't get stupid comments on my wall very often, but when I do I actually just feel sorry for the person. It's obvious that the person who wrote it is very insecure and don't really have a life besides CC, otherwise they wouldn't react like that.

whocareswhatmynameis
12-30-2011, 08:28 AM
Of course. It's NOT okay to spam and write stupid immature posts on people walls, that's not what I'm saying.. What I mean is that people should just take a chill pill and stop acting like little cry babies when they get attacked or robbed. I almost never look at my "empire times" because I don't really care who tried to rob or attack me, I have like 20 different players trying to attack me every hour. Who cares? I do the same thing.
I don't get stupid comments on my wall very often, but when I do I actually just feel sorry for the person. It's obvious that the person who wrote it is very insecure and don't really have a life besides CC, otherwise they wouldn't react like that.

fortunately, i haven't been the target of sustained vitriol so far. i think the best weapon against spammers is to ignore them. i would feel really mad if i were attacking/spamming someone day and night, and the other person just IGNORED me... LOL

BigCheese
12-30-2011, 10:33 AM
u will be surprise many player on CC is so emotional when been robbed/attacked. if your stat have more than 15k-20k ++ attack/rob win i think u should be ashame of yourself if u cant the hit from others. name calling/cursing/asking friends to help beat down u rival (for those 15k++ win rate) and spamming prove u r just a very immature. happy new year to all the felony on CC and spend sometimes with family. dont collect your hood when having dinner on 31st dec.

Penutt
12-30-2011, 11:01 AM
THIS IS SOMETHING I WROTE ON ANOTHER POST BUT FITS VERY WELL ON THIS TOPIC AS WELL.....JUST MY 2 CENTS AND THA PENUTT HAS SPOKEN...........

As for the whole attack/rob think, I think sometimes people forget that this is the very way the game is set up and that is to rob and attack rivals whether on your news feed or rivals list. I rob and attack the same way my idol Babytway does which is mostly from my news feed cuz I get a major nutt from terrozing those who step to me but it works both ways because I have had my butt taxed many a day! For those who constantly complain about being attacked by players from much higher levels, get mad at Funzio and not them because they can only attack those on their rivals list which is controlled by Funzio. I'm at level 122 but my rivals list stay full of level 80-100 players so many times I have no choice but to get them when I need respect points or some extra cash. I used to get pissed by being attacked by much higher level players until I became one and saw for myself there isn't much of an option. Oh by the way, don't be fooled by how high of a level someone is because there are some very weak high level players who I tax on a regular. So the bottom line is this is a game of power, defense, and strategy! Find your niche and work it to your advantage but this is not a game to be whining on because seriously no one cares how much you cry if you get caught slippin!!!!!!!!!!!

BigCheese
12-30-2011, 11:12 AM
haha peanut and fig ... i luv u guys

DCjG
12-30-2011, 01:14 PM
I actually enjoy seeing who hits my hood and attempting to "get my money back with interest".

Especially since most that are successful are higher level with lucrative hoods to hit. :)

I usually leave the whiners alone... Because I find reading their posts detracting from my enjoyment.

I have formed good alliances with those who have fun making a game out of seeing who can hit the other for more cash. After several days a winner usually emerges.... If not, a truce is often the result.

If I'm clearly getting my ass handed to me, I typically offer my alliance with a gesture to their prowess.

Flattery goes a long way in a game full of egotistical gamers, myself included.

Haven't turned down an invite yet.... Even the guys spamming my comments (really the most effective way to stop that bad habit).

Anubis
12-30-2011, 01:30 PM
THIS IS SOMETHING I WROTE ON ANOTHER POST BUT FITS VERY WELL ON THIS TOPIC AS WELL.....JUST MY 2 CENTS AND THA PENUTT HAS SPOKEN...........

Reminds me of a family guy episode when peter says:

I HAVE SPOKENNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penutt
12-31-2011, 09:40 PM
Reminds me of a family guy episode when peter says:

I HAVE SPOKENNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO, YOU LIKE THAT ONE HUH ANUBIS!!!!!!!!!!! AS ERRY1 KNOWS I HAVE JOKES FER DAYS MIXED WITH A LIL SAILOR MOUTH! HEE HEE