PDA

View Full Version : Units: "Stronger Against ___________" ..... but Stronger by How Much?

Economist
12-28-2011, 12:24 AM
Hello, as the title states, I was curious about the units that have special labels such as the following:

"Stronger Against Infantry"
"Stronger Against Air"
"Stronger Against Ground" and etc.

Is there any quantifiable data as to exactly HOW MUCH STRONGER these units are? For example, lets say I have SUPER AIRPLANE that is "Stronger Against Infantry." If the SUPER AIRPLANE has 10 attack points initially, if I am using one single SUPER AIRPLANE to attack a lonely infantry unit, do I gain like additional 2 points or something? Does anyone know by how much these units are stronger?

Economist
12-28-2011, 10:00 AM
I guess what I am seeking is just way too mind bending?

Dover
12-28-2011, 10:10 AM
I did not answer because I don’t have any numbers to support what I say but...I am UK and I still ended up buying a 5 of each to protect me against any attack (in my head this all made sense). What I did notice is I lost the infantry first (High) and very fast, the car (forgot name) second quickest and the ship was hardest to kill ( very low I think). I then decided to spend valor on ships and planes (1 plane for each 3 boats I buy).

Sorry I do not have any numbers to help you see what the benefits are.