PDA

View Full Version : What if....

G Wiz
12-27-2011, 10:20 PM
What if our beloved crime city went away, disappeared or stopped working. What would you do? Would you be mad? Happy? Commit suicide? (i hope not)

Lets chit chat :)

2Legit
12-27-2011, 10:34 PM
All of the above, except suicide, but id definitely go insane. Please CC don't make that happen. *Knocks on wood*

Mouse
12-27-2011, 10:49 PM
It happened awhile ago the game was called street racers, iPhone game, similar layout to CC and one day it just disappeared
Lots of people were pissed because they spent a fair bit of money on the game

xclusiv
12-28-2011, 12:38 AM
playmesh games??

jaycee
12-28-2011, 01:41 AM
:mad: I was looking forward to spending some time over the holiday period playing CC. What Have I done??? Left my ipod at work!! Cant play at all now until next year. Just a little frustrated and tetchy...

greeneyes
12-28-2011, 02:24 AM
I have 2000+ Appstore games in my collection. No CC? play other games. Actually CC is just one game that I can play from 3 - 6 months, longer than that, I don't think so.

Anubis
12-28-2011, 02:32 AM
It eventually happens to many MMO's (if you call CC that). I really hope the Funzio devs keep it alive and keep making it relevant with decent upgrades. It obviously makes them millions so why kill it off?

I have no idea how well Modern warfare is doing but I played it to level 3, got my gun, saw the gold cost was even worse and left it behind.

G Wiz
12-28-2011, 02:44 AM
Yea cc has a real good thing going here. If they lose this it would suck for everyone.

Refunds on gold anyone?

Max Power
12-28-2011, 04:48 AM
It eventually happens to many MMO's (if you call CC that). I really hope the Funzio devs keep it alive and keep making it relevant with decent upgrades. It obviously makes them millions so why kill it off?

I have no idea how well Modern warfare is doing but I played it to level 3, got my gun, saw the gold cost was even worse and left it behind.

Hard to say what they are making on it.

Modern Warfare is a disappointment to me. The economics of it and constantly losing gear if you try and do anything is beyond poorly thought out. Nobody PvPs because you often lose more than you gain. What the hell is the point of that. It's just a military Sims for me at this point.

whocareswhatmynameis
12-28-2011, 06:35 AM
I have 2000+ Appstore games in my collection. No CC? play other games. Actually CC is just one game that I can play from 3 - 6 months, longer than that, I don't think so.

2000 games??? that's crazy!!!

Rarelibra
12-28-2011, 07:06 AM
If CC went away, I would just go back to Contract Killer. Was doing well - was at lvl 17 with $166k in the bank, 29 credits to spend, and stats of 3,755 kills (505 headshots, 409 contracts, 56 captured, 489 encounters, 372 contracts killed, 3383 foes killed).

2Legit
12-28-2011, 07:21 AM
CHUZZZLES!!!, JEWELFIGHTERR!!! And MC2..Those games are insanely addictive too, I play them while my CC stam and energy replenish :D

If CC died, I have those other games to kill time with. Modern Combat 2 has sick graphic, better than MW, IMO.

heath4pack
12-28-2011, 07:26 AM
anyone here that played Mobsters by Playdom on iPhone/iPod/iPad?

it literally went away in a day. it had quite a following too.

Amber_
12-28-2011, 08:11 AM
I would probably get my life back.

Rarelibra
12-28-2011, 09:08 AM
I would probably get my life back.

x10 !!!

:D

Certes
12-28-2011, 09:09 AM
I'd sleep.

Anubis
12-28-2011, 09:24 AM
I would probably get my life back

I would prob do the opposite and start another PC MMO or go back to Final Fantasy XI.

Tramp Stamp
12-28-2011, 10:24 AM

Several of us think the game is doing poorly and that it is rapidly losing audience. The first sign of trouble was when attacks suddenly stopped cold, which happened a little after a week of the game's wide release. Now we're seeing evidence that the high level players are dipping farther back into the pool, which would indicate that players at the top are losing interest, too. I think a lot of players got the gun, stuck around for a few more levels, realized the flaws, and abandoned the game. What's funny is the game has gotten even worse since you guys left. They changed the mechanics at least twice, and attrition rates are through the roof. You even lose units while questing. It's to the extent where you need to risk a $13k unit for a reward of a few hundred bucks.

The economics of it and constantly losing gear if you try and do anything is beyond poorly thought out. Nobody PvPs because you often lose more than you gain. What the hell is the point of that. It's just a military Sims for me at this point.

Some players are reporting that it's gotten so bad that even camping is ineffective as the whales will obliterate any defenses as they come alive. Of course attacking is not an option either for the same reason. Meanwhile you're being robbed blind.

whocareswhatmynameis
12-28-2011, 10:34 AM
speaking of modern warfare, i just don't know what to do. i am camping right now- lvl 17. i was attacked only 7 times in the last 5 days! not much action... i just log in, collect money from income buildings and dutifully expand my base and upgrade my bank and buildings...

don't know how long i can hang on!

Tramp Stamp
12-28-2011, 10:42 AM
Yup, that's pretty much it. I'm getting bored, too. I started questing a bit. I haven't tried it, but a winning strategy may be simple as stocking up on Frigates to capacity. Personally, I'm going for aircraft carriers, though if I start losing 2-3 per battle I'll probably quit the game as there is no hope when not even the best cash units can withstand attrition.

DeathDealer504
12-28-2011, 10:43 AM
I am only three weeks into these two games so not much to lose but these games are full and have alot of potential. I play on three iPods and an iPad so that's 8 accounts I check daily 4mw 4cc. If games disappeared I would give my storm8 accounts more attention or go back to drag racing live. Why is messaging someone so effn complicated.

G Wiz
12-28-2011, 03:30 PM
Sounds like modern warfare is not the business at all. In that case I really hope cc developers focus more on cc and not modern warfare. The new buildings and maps were a healthy addition to the game. I hope for more weapons, decorations and interactivity in the future.

Supply and demand I say!

greeneyes
12-28-2011, 03:36 PM
MW is a real iOS business to Funzio. Last week MW is in top 3, while CC is about top 20. Appstore has no update for this week.

greeneyes
12-28-2011, 03:38 PM
I am only three weeks into these two games so not much to lose but these games are full and have alot of potential. I play on three iPods and an iPad so that's 8 accounts I check daily 4mw 4cc. If games disappeared I would give my storm8 accounts more attention or go back to drag racing live. Why is messaging someone so effn complicated.

OMG!, you spend whole day with funzio games, what else can you do?

greeneyes
12-28-2011, 03:38 PM
duplicate...

BigCheese
12-28-2011, 10:11 PM
i would be very happy if FZ just close down :P

Duke.0
12-28-2011, 11:06 PM
speaking of modern warfare, i just don't know what to do. i am camping right now- lvl 17. i was attacked only 7 times in the last 5 days! not much action... i just log in, collect money from income buildings and dutifully expand my base and upgrade my bank and buildings...

don't know how long i can hang on!

Thats all i'm doing right now for that game. I'm just camping at level 13 and leveling up money buildings, building all unit buildings and expanding a lot.
Its boring but i would rather pay attention to CC.

TemplarX
12-28-2011, 11:34 PM
What if our beloved crime city went away, disappeared or stopped working. What would you do? Would you be mad? Happy? Commit suicide? (i hope not)

I think I will be so relieved! The grass will look greener, I will chat more with strangers, and my eyesight will stop getting worse!

And I could move on to my other game... Metalstorm: Wingman by Z2Live... great graphics, fast action and nothing feels better than seeing your enemy go up in smoke after you hit them with those zippy missiles! Highly recommended.

xclusiv
12-28-2011, 11:52 PM
i disabled my in app purchases after spending to much on this game.

TemplarX
12-29-2011, 12:43 AM
i disabled my in app purchases after spending to much on this game.

Its never easy to close Pandora's Box once you open it...such things are bottomless pits.

G Wiz
12-29-2011, 02:25 AM
Lol we need a cc intervention *insert best cry ever video*

Anubis
12-29-2011, 03:48 AM
CC better not go down anytime soon, I spent around £40 on a F'king Trick or Treat Car. Although it is the baddest looking vehicle I've seen in the game so far, for some reason it was my first gold purchase and was 900Gold bars. I've not spent more than 60Gold on other weapons.

xclusiv
12-29-2011, 04:07 AM
dw man cc plans on keeping the servers running for a very long time