PDA

View Full Version : Explosives

Johnno
12-27-2011, 08:55 PM
I am at a point where I'm considering buying some explosives. A lot of the ppl I contend with have them and it really seems to boost their stats. Just wondering a few things....

Do you lose them when you win an attack/rob?

Are they worth it?

Which are the ones to get?

Obviously when you go to attack or rob someone the game picks the best of your inventory for each category. But what about explosives? Some have nil defense and some have nil attack. Is it best just to get a spread of everything or is there a particular one to go for.

Appreciate any advice.

xclusiv
12-27-2011, 09:01 PM
what level are you?

Johnno
12-27-2011, 09:30 PM
Sorry lvl 113 approx att 18500 def 23000 income 140000 p/hr

xclusiv
12-27-2011, 09:38 PM
i have purchased explosives before you can lose them even if you win and attack or robberey,

in my opnion they are not worth it,

if i was to get any, it would be the land mine, i have seen a few top level players with 500 of them.

i recently unlocked them but decieded not purchase as i have spent millions on explosives in the past and have lost them in a matter of days.

G Wiz
12-27-2011, 10:12 PM
Explosives are a gamble...sometimes they last after a fight, but then you can lose up 6 per attack/robbery! I thinks its a waste imo.

I will say they are useful for inflating your stats (temporarily) if you wanted to go after someone stronger than you.

2Legit
12-27-2011, 10:42 PM
Explosives are the bomb!

Johnno
12-28-2011, 02:30 AM
Any other input?

Anubis
12-28-2011, 02:37 AM
My opinion on why there was a recent explosive update is for two resons.

1: players used them to reach the final gols that got them the golden weapons (the ones needed are now stupidly expensive)

2: very HL players with massive incomes buffer their attack and defence more with the most expensive explosives, rarely losing them.

Right now, the only real benefit the explosive update gave was for lower levels to make sure they all get the additional 500att from the Molo cocktails. I personally wont upgrade my CC to the latest patch until I have the golden weapons ~~~

xclusiv
12-28-2011, 03:06 AM
haha ive used explosives to reach the attack and def goals many times

which golden weapons would u know when that goal comes up?

Peacock
12-28-2011, 03:07 AM
Right now, the only real benefit the explosive update gave was for lower levels to make sure they all get the additional 500att from the Molo cocktails. I personally wont upgrade my CC to the latest patch until I have the golden weapons ~~~

Smart move Anubis! I nv thought of that..lol. FYI I've updated the latest patch. But the price list is still the same. Idk why. I presume if u hv some explosives on hand, the price will not change.

Alright I don't keep def explosives. I only buy explosives with stats x/0. When I start to lose them during whacking, it jus gives me a sign that I must switch opponent but I still win the fight. So I won't waste my stamina.

Johnno
12-28-2011, 06:26 AM
Thanks guys I've had a player tell me how to get the gold weapons. Got a long way to go...

hunter
01-05-2012, 10:49 AM
I'm not sure if all defense explosives will be used in defense.
My attack points is 23.5k, my atk skill point is 150 ~ 1.5k points, it is 25k attack points total.
I attack Anubis, it show his defense is 26k with 200+ land mines. How your def skill points Anubis ?

25k v.s 26k, and 25k won. How?

JimmyShines
01-05-2012, 01:52 PM

25k v.s 26k, and 25k won. How?

Random modifier, plus you are a higher leve than Anubis, there is a level modifier as well... plus a few others :o (i.e. Gold buyers get a slight boost as well in the form of an att and def boost).