PDA

View Full Version : Why are vehicles so expensive?

John Falcon
12-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Most vehicles barely effect the a/d points, but they all cost many thousands of dollars. Do they have more than one use or are they simply overpriced?

JimmyShines
12-27-2011, 06:55 PM
It's the cost of gas that makes them so expensive...:cool:

Nudie
12-27-2011, 07:30 PM
It's the cost of gas that makes them so expensive...:cool:

LOL. That's why most of my mob are fighting on foot. Barefoot even.

greeneyes
12-27-2011, 07:35 PM
give each a wheel, better than nothing

Nudie
12-27-2011, 07:39 PM
give each a wheel, better than nothing

ROFL the image of my mob going to battle on unicycles...

G Wiz
12-27-2011, 10:16 PM
Lol at the above comments...

The pricey tags add length to the game I believe and make it harder to master. If they werent expensive, a lot of people would be stronger. It ensures you focus on your economy too!

xclusiv
12-28-2011, 12:50 AM
i agree with that, ive noticed people on the facebook version have actually finished the game and are left with nothing really to do, im guessing funzio did not want to make the same mistake with this game

Anubis
12-28-2011, 02:47 AM
Its why Respect points can be most valuable for a small amount of Mustangs and a moderate amount of Bikes.

Until your Respect has buffed Vehicles and then armor there is no reason to ever spend on Guns (M4's) and melee's Chain Whips (as the value of att/def per Respect point is lower than vehicle and goggles).

Edit: A Higher Income for layering your melee with Steel Garrotes makes Chain Whips value per respect point even less valuable, thats not to say they are not valuable - its just the Vehicles and Armor benefit most from respect point spending first.