PDA

View Full Version : Summing Up The Flaws Of MW

zynshmily
12-27-2011, 05:24 AM
I have played this game for about 10 days now.A Lv67 with 15k attack and defense.I'd like to throw in some thoughts of mine...
For many whining critics, you have every right to holler as a player and consumer. however, please dont judge the game too quickly at a very low level(less than lv35). Many parts appearing ridiculous for the moment to you will show some reasonable sense later on if you can hold on to it...trust me, over a long run, you will have more understanding about MW.
---------------------------------------------------------------
i did find some irritating parts of the game. i wanna make a list:
1. Upgrading buildings and land expansion are indeed taking way too long. I can imagine the dev team are trying to make strong playability that lasts longer. but patience are wearing off...
This is really unfair for non-gold players and too expensive for gold players...
2. The alliance list is very inconsiderate. At least have some sorting... alphabetical, level descending ...do you know how exhausting to find one player outa 300 alliance members?? Maybe have a friend list...
3. The casualty is too random. Why the death of very-low-casualty units before the death of high-casualty units? I can make my peace if it happens "at times"(I am a statistics major and half-way actuary, im fully aware of the concept of "accidental rate",better than you probably)...But it happens way too often.
4. It's frustrating to collect cash manually that frequently, especially to someone like myself who has data service all the time and don't like waste.I have to hop on the game just to collect cash...
Frankly, i don't like the idea that the money buildings stop making money just because the generated fund is not collected... why can't you just leave the generated cash alone and keep producing?I'll pick up the cash when i wake up...or create a gold item called "robotic collector"(i have a thread about his in suggestion&feedback section)

if anyone wants to add and share, welcome~

Dover
12-27-2011, 06:45 AM
To add to your:
#1 - Except to collect money I find I have no reason to log in at all some days because all the building timers are being used. I would like to see you be able to build one money building and one non-money building at the same time. Also, I would really like to see a ceiling added to building times. 4 days maybe? Not sure of the number but the longer you play the less you can do. I can see L9 should take long than L8 to develop but when we are talking about 5 days for one and 6 days for the next I am not sure how that additional 24 hours benefits anyone.
#2 - The alliance list should have a collect all button. If a Add All button is created for the accepting all new alliance requests I am not sure why there can't be one for collecting my $1,000.00 from 25 members with one click. Is there a benefit to the game, players, dev's for me to visit each one individually every day?
#3 - No opinion myself yet as I am still trying to build my forces up.
#4 - I do not have an issue with needing to be on to collect money to advance. It is like every other game, you need be on to level, collect XP, collect monies to advance in the game. There was a great piece of software for KoC on FB that told the software what to build and when to build it so all you had to do was leave the game logged on while you were away and you could advance. As illigal as it was to use everyone did it. WoW players created some nice Botting software that worked on the live servers or private servers. Nothing like going to work and coming home to a full bag of mining goods or herbs. Now...if anyone creates a piece that will collect money for this game I think it would ruin the game, we would just lose more expensive ships and planes. Do I hate missing a 60 minute or 3 hour timer during the work week? Yes, but such is life. GO 12, 24 and 48 HOUR TIMERS!!!

Paisthecoolest
11-15-2013, 11:55 AM
Nothing they do works

VikingsVoice
11-15-2013, 11:57 AM
The money transacting features seem to work fine

Blade of 3
11-15-2013, 12:01 PM
There's nothing wrong with the time to upgrade. You have only been playing for a short time. Us experienced players would be bored if every building was basically maxed leveled in a month. For the collecting money issue, just upgrade 24 hour buildings. I make like 35m a day from those building just signing in once a day at the same time.

Arc Burn
11-15-2013, 12:05 PM
There's nothing wrong with the time to upgrade. You have only been playing for a short time. Us experienced players would be bored if every building was basically maxed leveled in a month. For the collecting money issue, just upgrade 24 hour buildings. I make like 35m a day from those building just signing in once a day at the same time.

this is a severely necro-ed thread....