PDA

View Full Version : How would you place those buildings?

Ram
12-26-2011, 11:23 AM
I need some advice from the graphic designers we have over here!

So I'm changing everything in my hood

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6052/photovu.png

What would you do with the 6 buildings you see?

How would you place them?

They kinda have the same color and design...

Babytway
12-26-2011, 11:35 AM
Is this another thread about you asking something but really don't care what ppl say cause you gonna do what you want anyway. if so just lock and delete now

Ram
12-26-2011, 11:43 AM
Is this another thread about you asking something but really don't care what ppl say cause you gonna do what you want anyway. if so just lock and delete now

It's a legit question baby!

The action in the other thread was already done anyways. This time i'm still working on how i will design my hood!

Max Power
12-26-2011, 02:04 PM

Baby, you sound butthurt...LOL!

Ram, If you are looking to be more efficient with available space, I would move all those buildings forward and hide smaller buildings of value behind them. Since you probably sold them off, and are thinking of aesthetics, I guess I would buy fountains and palm trees and such for in front. Unfortunately, the Underboss house is just plain fugly.

Babytway
12-26-2011, 03:23 PM
LOL naw not butthurt never that, just giving Ram crap is all, xoxoxoxoxoxo

Ram
12-26-2011, 05:11 PM
Yeah it's hate/love thing between me and baby ;)

Fig Oni
12-27-2011, 12:09 AM
serious questions need serious answer joking apart, sell the 6 building then make a new thread "did i make a mistake selling these buildings"

Ram
12-27-2011, 09:55 AM
serious questions need serious answer joking apart, sell the 6 building then make a new thread "did i make a mistake selling these buildings"

Why don't you shut the hell up?

Kirbnite
12-27-2011, 12:03 PM

Fantastic response! I completely agree with 'Fig Oni'.

Ram
12-27-2011, 01:42 PM
LOL look at the ****in crybabies!

whocareswhatmynameis
12-27-2011, 03:05 PM

LOL... people thought i had gone crazy or something when i laughed out loud reading this post.

whocareswhatmynameis
12-27-2011, 03:09 PM
Ram, If you are looking to be more efficient with available space, I would move all those buildings forward and hide smaller buildings of value behind them. Since you probably sold them off, and are thinking of aesthetics, I guess I would buy fountains and palm trees and such for in front. Unfortunately, the Underboss house is just plain fugly.

agree completely.